Celtic singing school ?

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Do they have a place were they meet up to practice there rigmarol for a saturday ???

Yesterday just seemed to be nursery rhymes with IRA thrown in here or there.

Some of them even have dance moves....class.

Maybe they should go the full hog and get therselves dressed up for the occasion too.........the filthiest support in Britain without doubt......but at least they dont class themselves as British.

Until we get the ned element in our own support sorted out, we shouldn't get too upset about other teams neds choice or party songs. We have problems just like Celtic, Rangers and Hibs and there's no point in pretending otherwise.

Granted, it's a smaller minority that we have in comparison to the Old Firm clubs entire support being made up of horrible neds but that's not the point.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed it but over the last 2 or 3 seasons, the bigot / ned element of our own support has steadily become more noticable again.

Sad but true.

Sexton Hardcastle

Found it so cringeworthy them singing the ronaldo song to Mcgeady. Yet again they take other teams songs. And to use it on the arsebandit kills a good old sing song. Hope CR rips them a new one.

They were certainly alot louder than we were on Sunday.

I don't agree with their songs but at least they were singing

Guest juvehearts

once we have something to sing about then gorgie faithful will be in fluu voice - well the ones that goes.

stephanepaille

Considering we were down 20 minutes i couldnt think of anything to sing......and i cant recall us singing anything that was bigoted.

Agreed! I F3ckin hate Celtic and everything that comes with it but my god they don't half make some noise. That must give the players an incredable lift, yet ours are met with as usual, silence, or 10 seconds of hello hello, or H.E.A or the europe song. yes their songs may be about the IRA and yes they may steel other songs n change the words but why cant we do this, why cant we all stand n sing for 90 mins, boo,jeer n whistle the opposition when they have the ball, really turn tynecastle into somewhere opposition players **** thereselves, like how the Turks do it. And yes, i know we're *****e at the moment but its our team, it always will be no matter what and yes this'll never happen but its just my thoughts

There was a big write up about the game in the Sun today and for once i agreed with it. Celtic seem to go unpunished for their singing and its about time they went under the microscope like rangers have. However the very big minority of rangers minded hearts fans threw away any moral high ground. we are just as bad as rangers nowadays as are celtic.

There was a big write up about the game in the Sun today and for once i agreed with it. Celtic seem to go unpunished for their singing and its about time they went under the microscope like rangers have. However the very big minority of rangers minded hearts fans threw away any moral high ground. we are just as bad as rangers nowadays as are celtic.

Steady on.

We have a minority problem, unlike the OF who have a majority problem (despite what the papers say).

Yes, we have to get it sorted but I don't think we can be compared with the weedgie ****.

maybe it seemed worse than it was because of the lack of singing yesterday. so when we did sing, more often than not it was some hun bile.

Archived