ROAM A NOB

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA

How many scottish teams have their main source of income and majority shareholder nearly missing from all their games? Just curious:sad:

BAAAAAA

Baa? Oh i see, ha ha ha. No, really. That's good too. I like your work. Refreshingly original and stylish.

Romanov should show his face I agree. I doubt any JT is pleased with his continuing absence.

To answer your question, you might add A. Wallace Mercer to your list, at least in his South of France 'tax domicile' era.

Baa? Oh i see, ha ha ha. No, really. That's good too. I like your work. Refreshingly original and stylish.

Romanov should show his face I agree. I doubt any JT is pleased with his continuing absence.

To answer your question, you might add A. Wallace Mercer to your list, at least in his South of France 'tax domicile' era.

Thanks Mick,was only curious as per my original question. Cant beat a bit of banter to lighten the mood of a jambo;)

How many scottish teams have their main source of income and majority shareholder nearly missing from all their games? Just curious:sad:

I doubt if Romanov is our main source of income and he is not the majority shareholder, although possibly the major shareholder.:hobofish:

A bit obvious maybe, but Tom Farmer?

not so sure that is the case nowadays but it certainly was not so long ago.

fans? we always have a faithful turn out.

Jam Tarts 1874

Grow up you stupid little jobby. :hobofish:

Jam Tarts 1874
vlad sheep have you any bull? yes sir yes sir three posts full

Yes, I really believe that you are a Hearts fan. :hobofish:

Sheriff Fatman

So which bits of him turn up? Or is it that he only gets to the game with seconds to spare only just avoiding missing it?

Jam Tarts 1874
So which bits of him turn up? Or is it that he only gets to the game with seconds to spare only just avoiding missing it?

Why would Romanov want to be at the games anyway? So he can listen to the likes of you?

Here is a newsflash for you - Romanov has kept Hearts in their own stadium and as such kept Hearts from a long and slow homeless demise. Money was spent and at the time the likes of you all loved it. Reality has now kicked-in and you don't like it which suggests you are a bit of a part-timer anyway.

Why would Romanov want to be at the games anyway? So he can listen to the likes of you?

Here is a newsflash for you - Romanov has kept Hearts in their own stadium and as such kept Hearts from a long and slow homeless demise. Money was spent and at the time the likes of you all loved it. Reality has now kicked-in and you don't like it which suggests you are a bit of a part-timer anyway.

You my son are a complete and utter mod edit

jack D and coke

One born every minute. Romanov spent money or should i say added to our debt and promised us the world until the second he got full control of the club. Its been downhill from that day forward and some of the things he's got away with totally blows me away.

We all loved. It was great to see us bringing in quality players (even though we all knew we could not afford them).

Now we are back to were we are and for some of us it taking a little longer to get used to but everything will be fine, we still have Tynecastle.

Sheriff Fatman

Someone needs a sarcasm implant, and to read what people actually write. If you read it properly you would notice I was commenting on the sad lack of proper grammar in the OP's post, I was not commenting on Romanov's presence or not at any game.

And, by the way, I really couldn't give a rat's arse what anybody on this site, be it the 'hatkickers' or 'Vlad Sheep', think about the way in which I chose to support my team, so you can shove your pathetic 'part-time' supporter garbage where the sun doesn't shine.

We all loved. It was great to see us bringing in quality players (even though we all knew we could not afford them).

Now we are back to were we are and for some of us it taking a little longer to get used to but everything will be fine, we still have Tynecastle.

Correct, we all did indeed love it. Did we know we could not afford those players? Hmmm.......not entirely sure about that at the time.

However, we have a right to expect that such a 'succesful businessman' (oh, my aching sides) would have a slightly more robust business plan than "chuck cash at it and hope to god we qualify for the Champions League against all realistic expectations"

Everything since then has been about repairing a mess of his own doing.

And, yes, we are still at Tynie but we COULD and SHOULD be watching a much better team if only V*** would learn some simple basics of running a business.

The guy is clueless, the club is aimless and there are no limits as to how low we can go with this guy.

Archived