The Most Important Question

Acey

Following yesterday's game, and all the hundreds of issues that have arisen from it, the most important question has yet to be asked.

In the Ruud Gullit "Taxi" picture (below), why is he saying, "TAXI IIIII"? It's bugged me for ages.

:balmoral:

Commander Harris
Following yesterday's game, and all the hundreds of issues that have arisen from it, the most important question has yet to be asked.

In the Ruud Gullit "Taxi" picture (below), why is he saying, "TAXI IIIII"? It's bugged me for ages.

:balmoral:

I imagine it's a reference to the post that was made something along the lines of "I was speaking to a taxi driver who said he picked up Guillit from the Balmoral the other day, possible new manager?"

or do you mean the IIIII's? think they're just !!!!!! gone wrong. :)

or do you mean the IIIII's? think they're just !!!!!! gone wrong. :)

I do. :)

Can it be fixed by someone, please? It currently ruins my enjoyment of KB.

He's just been asked for a film recommendation by passing tourists and is advising them to catch the fifth part of the amusing French comedy action film Taxi. Having not concentrated during Latin lessons at school (this is a well-known Gullit FACT), however, he is showing an alarming inability to formulate his Roman numerals correctly.

Commander Harris
I do. :)

Can it be fixed by someone, please? It currently ruins my enjoyment of KB.

or perhaps Guillit can speak barcode?

shed.

No, no, no.

I'd never noticed the lines before, but now I know it's gonna bug the crap out of me ...

Archived