Csaba please read

i8hibsh

Right Csaba listen up.................

You are a nice bloke, I think we all agree. you are a character and you are a breathe of fresh air to the SPHell, now that the good things are out the way here are a few home truths..

1.Your team has no direction

2.You do not get NEARLY enough out of those jokers as you should

3.We have centre midfielders at right back and central defenders playing in centre mid.

4.11 games down and only on one occasion has a striker scored - PATHETIC

5.We haemorrhage goals

6.Week in week out we make the same basic mistakes - a clear sign of stupidity

7.We continually get injuries in 'training' - What on earth are these players doing?extreme sports!!!!

8.The 2 'centre forwards' that you seem to have much liking for spend half the game on the bleedin wing!!

9.We get outmuscled constantly to the ball

10.EVERY substitute you make is 'like for like'. Today we were 2 goals down after 16 minutes and you never took the bull by the horns.

Please mate either ship up or ship out!!!

I know the team are lazy **sed wage thieves - BUT IT IS YOUR JOB TO CRACK THE WHIP AND MAKE THEM EARN THEIR HUGE SALARIES!!

It is your job to give the team direction

It is your job to get Nade (the biggest guy usually on the pitch) to start jumping in the air and winning balls, instead of shielding into the player on the ground.

It is your job to get Balogh to work on his distribution

It is your job to get Mikey Stewart to calm down

Do you actually do any reconnaissance whatsoever on our opposition? It appears that we are playing foreign teams week in week out that we know nothing about - we play these teams 4 times a bleedin year FFS!!!

And finally why is it EVERY game it appears that we are playing with one less man than our opposition?

All the above seems harsh and I don't for one second blame you for our problems but the harsh reality is that you are the big cheese and quite simply it is your job

Sort it out ASAP please!:sad:

If you don't blame Csaba then why did you start a 'Shabba must go' thread a few weeks ago?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28566

Thanks for the link but oddly enough I do remember it

My shabba must go thread admittedly was knee jerk.

This thread is with great thought. It would be silly to blame Csaba for our woes but the reality is HE IS THE MAN IN A POSITION TO CHANGE IT

Romanov is a Grade A stroker but he can do no more. He supplies the players and pays them staggeringly high salaries

Csaba is the man responsible for getting results

Csaba played 12(incl. Airdrie) won 4

Only 1 of those 12 games did we see one of our 'strikers' score

Mole went right onto the wing today

He is failing guys - wake up

It brings me no pleasure in this fact and I will do anything i can for him to turn it round but I just don't think he understands our game

The SPL is possibly the worst proffessional league on the planet but it is also one of the most unique. You simply have to understand it

I saw pictures of the Hearts squad 'training' midweek and they were playing f**ing rugby!!!!

We can barely play football

Generic Username

You know what the two problems with this thread are?

1) Csaba is never going to read it or act on it.

2) It makes no mention of "tidy burdz".

You know what the two problems with this thread are?

1) Csaba is never going to read it or act on it.

2) It makes no mention of "tidy burdz".

Did anyone see Setanta bird today? i was right beside the trollop

get her pumped!"

Right Csaba listen up.................

You are a nice bloke, I think we all agree. you are a character and you are a breathe of fresh air to the SPHell, now that the good things are out the way here are a few home truths..

1.Your team has no direction Like the club

2.You do not get NEARLY enough out of those jokers as you should you can't polish a turd

3.We have centre midfielders at right back and central defenders playing in centre mid.True - although Karipidis doing ok in mid

4.11 games down and only on one occasion has a striker scored - PATHETIC What happens when you sell your strikers and don't replace the?

5.We haemorrhage goals

6.Week in week out we make the same basic mistakes - a clear sign of stupidity Poor players will never improve enough

7.We continually get injuries in 'training' - What on earth are these players doing?extreme sports!!!! Certain players are not interested and injuries are 'convenient'

8.The 2 'centre forwards' that you seem to have much liking for spend half the game on the bleedin wing!!Poor coaching. Poor players. Wouldn't have got on the bench 3 years ago.

9.We get outmuscled constantly to the ball Like they care!!

10.EVERY substitute you make is 'like for like'. Today we were 2 goals down after 16 minutes and you never took the bull by the horns. Had to - Nade unfit and had to come off. Bruno not yet fit and had to come off.

I think what i am trying to say is that Csaba can only work with the dross that Romanov's leadership has given us. I shout and moan at the players for 90 minutes but i know where i really SHOULD be directing my anger.

I understand your annotations but with the greatest respect you are just making excuses for them.

The whole'can't polish a turd' thing simply does not wash

We play in a sub standard league (at best) and we have many international players who are on huge salaries and have played in top clubs.

Noone out the OF should be able to come close, but they more than do

14,000 fans see where the problems lie week in week out, we see who is not trying and we see who is just simply garbage and to our amazement these players play the following week and we make the same mistakes.

sorry mate but this is down to Csaba

I understand your annotations but with the greatest respect you are just making excuses for them.

The whole'can't polish a turd' thing simply does not wash

We play in a sub standard league (at best) and we have many international players who are on huge salaries and have played in top clubs.

Noone out the OF should be able to come close, but they more than do

14,000 fans see where the problems lie week in week out, we see who is not trying and we see who is just simply garbage and to our amazement these players play the following week and we make the same mistakes.

sorry mate but this is down to Csaba

Yes, they are international players, but for who? We have a couple of bit-part players for Lithuania, the weakest member of the Ghana midfield, a couple of Scottish bench-warmers and that's about it. They are no better than the vast majority of players turning out for Killie, Dundee Utd and hibs.

And which "top-clubs" have any of our players played for on even a semi-regular basis?

Salaries? Just cos Vlad is a sh*te businessman and pays over the top wages does not mean they are good players.

I'm not making excuses for Csaba because he is struggling but that's what happens when you employ 2nd rate coaches to look after 2nd rate players.

I know where I am pointing my finger and it would be nice if the ^^^^ showed his face sometime to face up to it.

Archived