Vhermin at it again ...

piltonjambo

A new low (If that's possible) for the so called best fans in the world!!!

Two soldiers collecting for the Poppy Appeal jostled and verbally abused by this S**m in Gorgie Road today ... a complete and utter disgrace!!!

Nucky Thompson

Two soldiers collecting for the Poppy Appeal jostled and verbally abused by this S**m in Gorgie Road today ... a complete and utter disgrace!!!

What were they knobs doing in Gorgie road. Fecking tossers:mad: At least everyone knows they are the biggest s**m in the land.

I will refrain from commenting on this thread. If I do I will no doubt be banned forever.

All I will say is respect to all our soldiers. Male and female. Home and abroad.

Can't see soldiers taking that sort of abuse...

I dont really see what threads like this achieve.

Condemning there support as a whole for the songs etc OK, however, I somehow seriously doubt that more than a few were involved or condemn it and just like them we have a few people who would do comparable things

Yes celtic disgust me and their odious little creatures however I dont think you can use the actions of 1 or 2 for physical assault in this way when we no doubt have similar in our own support. - May I remind you a member (or former) of this forum is serving time for an offence commited within tynecastle, by your thinking hibs fans should be starting threads like this about all hearts fans thus.

It happened about two yards from me as I was handing out leaflets, a few Hearts fans started to get involved but the plod only arrived after they had moved on ... although they made it clear that's why they were there ... someone must have alerted them ...

The two soldiers took a smoke break right after it ... one of them looked really shook up about it all

Doesn't even surprise me. :sad:

Malinga the Swinga

This is a new low, even for them. Will it be reported anywhere in the media, I very much doubt it. It's justa pity that the soldiers weren't allowed to take some names and addresses as I am sure they would just love to repay the banter they were subjected to.

Instead, and in their honour, they will show what true military discipline and respect is and refuse to retaliate. Our armed forces, all of them, are truly the last respected part of this country, despite being screwed over continually by the goverment.

letsalllaughathobos
Can't see soldiers taking that sort of abuse...

the fact of the matter is the soldiers are not allowed to do anything about it if they do it would result in serious dicipline/discharged from the military.

when i was in the army i done a bit of recruting and we where taunted,spat at,in some cases assulted.

i know alot of celtic/catholic/irish military personnel

it goes to show just how much the weedgie s*** do not have a clue about anything.

i also think the soldiers today where just TA(still no excuse)but if they here regular soldiers i would like to think the celtic fans responsible whould have got a swift hook.

Condemning there support as a whole for the songs etc OK, however, I somehow seriously doubt that more than a few were involved or condemn it and just like them we have a few people who would do comparable things

Yes celtic disgust me and their odious little creatures however I dont think you can use the actions of 1 or 2 for physical assault in this way when we no doubt have similar phannies in our own support. - May I remind you a member (or former) of this forum is serving time for an offence commited within tynecastle, by your thinking hibs fans should be starting threads like this about all hearts fans thus.

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

By your thinking, we can't use the actions of or should now not report what we see from the visiting worlds best fans then?

What are you slaverin about? ... why on earth would I wan't you to remind me of something (a Hearts fan who has according to you committed an offence) that bears no relevence to the incident today ...

Why would I also worry about what Hibs fans put on a thread about Hearts fans? ... if it's true then so be it it's for discussion on a forum that is here for discussion ...

For what it's worth ... I personally believe we would not have one supporter who would abuse a poppy seller ...

Anyway don't worry about it ... I've learn't never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with their experience.

Nice line, PJ. Do you have copyright on that or can anyone use it? :)

By your thinking, we can't use the actions of or should now not report what we see from the visiting worlds best fans then?

What are you slaverin about? ... why on earth would I wan't you to remind me of something (a Hearts fan who has according to you committed an offence) that bears no relevence to the incident today ...

Why would I also worry about what Hibs fans put on a thread about Hearts fans? ... if it's true then so be it it's for discussion on a forum that is here for discussion ...

For what it's worth ... I personally believe we would not have one supporter who would abuse a poppy seller ...

Anyway don't worry about it ... I've learn't never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with their experience.

My point is assault which is what you describe was an offence carried out by individuals - not celtic as a group

Every club in scotland will have individuals who carry out criminal offences and thus we have no moral highground here.

Yes highlight the fact their fans sing continously abusive offensive songs and the such, however this was an offence by a few people which I am sure even most celtic fans would condemn.

Out of interest have you reported this offence to the police yet?

personally i am unable to fully express in words just how proud and grateful i am of the british armed forces, and just how much respect i have for the men who have served and sacrificed so much.

the people who are driven by certain agendas to abuse the heroic members of the armed forces and anything associated with the armed forces are utter filth.

what is more... there can be no excuses for them, anyone who attempts to rationalise or compensate for it is just about as bad.

Rudolf's Mate

Yes celtic disgust me and their odious little creatures however I dont think you can use the actions of 1 or 2 for physical assault in this way when we no doubt have similar phannies in our own support. - May I remind you a member (or former) of this forum is serving time for an offence commited within tynecastle, by your thinking hibs fans should be starting threads like this about all hearts fans thus.

You can't try and condemn this thread by saying we are just as bad because of what we have in our support! By doing do would be to bury our head in the sand and not acknowledge it! Why also remind someone that another person is in jail for an offence?!?

Everyone..... Anything bad happens, don't comment on it as it's likely that we are just as bad!!!

You can't try and condemn this thread by saying we are just as bad because of what we have in our support! By doing do would be to bury our head in the sand and not acknowledge it! Why also remind someone that another person is in jail for an offence?!?

Everyone..... Anything bad happens, don't comment on it as it's likely that we are just as bad!!!

No Dont comment on it and try and make it out as football related or that we are somehow superiour because of it.

I am quite happy to condemn celtic for issues they have control over or issues encouraged by their clubs culture - i.e the sectarian singing etc, however an assault is done by individuals.

The appropiate action is to report it to the police and condemn the individuals involved for their actions - not try and insinuate it is somehow related to football or the club as a whole.

My point re the poster would be would you like if Hibs started threads calling all hearts fans peadophiles because of the action of one fan? I think not.

I am quite happy to condemn celtic for issues they have control over or issues encouraged by their clubs culture - i.e the sectarian singing etc, however an assault is done by individuals.

Are the songs not sung by individuals???

Are the songs not sung by individuals???

encouraged by the culture of their club and something they can do something about would be my opinion.

2 or 3 morons assaulting war veterans is not.

Just my opinion of course

Rudolf's Mate
No Dont comment on it and try and make it out as football related or that we are somehow superiour because of it.

The appropiate action is to report it to the police and condemn the individuals involved for their actions - not try and insinuate it is somehow related to football or the club as a whole.

My point re the poster would be would you like if Hibs started threads calling all hearts fans peadophiles because of the action of one fan? I think not.

It's a fair but somewhat thin comment imo. Where or how is the original poster saying we're superior?

The Old Tolbooth

Were you the guy who was asking the police what they were going to do about it mate?

Dirty filthy barstewards, the lot of them, it wouldn't be that if their precious corner of Glasgow was being invaded by whoever during a war and they were expecting protection from the British forces though, I'd let the fuggers get shot and turn a blind eye!

encouraged by the culture of their club and something they can do something about would be my opinion.

2 or 3 morons assaulting war veterans is not.

Just my opinion of course

My opinion would be that the culture which, you suggest, encourages songs glorifying terrorist organisations may be the very same culture which encourages anti-British Army sentiment.

As you say earlier, every club has it's share of cretins.

The Old Tolbooth
the fact of the matter is the soldiers are not allowed to do anything about it if they do it would result in serious dicipline/discharged from the military.

when i was in the army i done a bit of recruting and we where taunted,spat at,in some cases assulted.

i know alot of celtic/catholic/irish military personnel

it goes to show just how much the weedgie s*** do not have a clue about anything.

i also think the soldiers today where just TA(still no excuse)but if they here regular soldiers i would like to think the celtic fans responsible whould have got a swift hook.

Swift hook?

I'd have drawn a gun on the barstewards!

The Old Tolbooth
My point is assault which is what you describe was an offence carried out by individuals - not celtic as a group

Every club in scotland will have individuals who carry out criminal offences and thus we have no moral highground here.

Yes highlight the fact their fans sing continously abusive offensive songs and the such, however this was an offence by a few people which I am sure even most celtic fans would condemn.

Soldiers returning from war were paraded at Ibrox yesterday and given a standing ovation (about the only decent thing I've seen their fans do), but I wonder when these same guys will be unveiled at Parkhead at half time to get the same kind of ovation :rolleyes:

What these ******** barstewards seem to forget that these soldiers are not only out defending us every day but them also

I hate everything about that vile club!

Soldiers returning from war were paraded at Ibrox yesterday and given a standing ovation (about the only decent thing I've seen their fans do), but I wonder when these same guys will be unveiled at Parkhead at half time to get the same kind of ovation :rolleyes:

Im going to suggest that maybe rangers had more than not sectarian motives for that PR stunt.

Maybe I am just a cynic but I bet rangers were the first to think of that idea in scotland.

No doubt lots of mention of fighting for queen and country too :rolleyes:

Im going to suggest that maybe rangers had more than not sectarian motives for that PR stunt.

????

Maybe I am just a cynic but I bet rangers were the first to think of that idea in scotland.

if hearts wanted to let war veterans and serving soldiers parade around tynecastle i would be delighted to see it.

you?

You're boring.

Men who have fought for Queen and country should not be abused and/or assaulted by mhanky slum dwelling, MOD EDIT Celtic *******s.

Incidently, i bumped into a mhank after the game at the Western Corner who had been leathered and he was asking how to get to Tynecastle, as he was lost looking for his bus. Needless to say, i walked on with hope in my heart. He will now sleep in the gutter.

Good times.

if hearts wanted to let war veterans and serving soldiers parade around tynecastle i would be delighted to see it.

you?

I would have no problem with it.....

My point is I very much doubt the motives at Ibrox were as innocent as that, there every bit as much as vile as celtic and both clubs are quite happy to pocket the cash made by "not supporting" sectarianism.

At the end of the day it is just my opinion but I strongly would suggest the motives of Rangers were questionable

you?

Sorry Victorian, but I think that the football field should be for playing football, that's all. And that extends to tributes, minutes silence etc - only football related. Non-footballing events/displays of any sort and football shouldn't be mixed.

In saying that, I would like to add my gratitude for all that our armed services have done to defend this country and keep the peace around the world.

Was I the only one who heard the Celtic support boo the announcement at half time of the Remembrance Service.

No. I remember that as well - unfortunately it was lost amongst my memories of the rest of their bile. Your post has reminded me now.

Dear God where on earth was there an attempt to make us superior in any way shape or form in the post ... you then go on about Hibs starting threads (again) ... unbelieveably you then pick another issue that bears no relevence to the incident today, but that actually did happen (Hibs fans did start threads calling all hearts fans peadophiles when Graham Rix was here) ... your selective memory just missed that I suppose in your almost indecent haste to comment on a thread which you believe achieves nothing ...

If that were myself buddy then I would just do the simple thing ... which is of course leave it to people who do wish to partake and comment ...

As it is though, thank you, I believe we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

husref musemic

I cant stand appologists (another stunning & unique display by that bunch of bitter, warped pathetic sc m) by the response "well take a look at yourself". They are without doubt the lowest of the low in the minority and the majority. listen to the songs.

We have the moral high ground as we were not abusing poppy sellers.

Were you the guy who was asking the police what they were going to do about it mate?

Dirty filthy barstewards, the lot of them, it wouldn't be that if their precious corner of Glasgow was being invaded by whoever during a war and they were expecting protection from the British forces though, I'd let the fuggers get shot and turn a blind eye!

Aye that may have been me mate ... along with a few other Hearts fans ...

I would have no problem with it.....

My point is I very much doubt the motives at Ibrox were as innocent as that, there every bit as much as vile as celtic and both clubs are quite happy to pocket the cash made by "not supporting" sectarianism.

At the end of the day it is just my opinion but I strongly would suggest the motives of Rangers were questionable

there is a distinction between being happy about something and having no problem with it.

as for rangers.... we constantly berate them for the wrongs they do, we should at least have the balance to commend them when they get something right.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm watching you "funny boy".

:hobofish:

Sorry Victorian, but I think that the football field should be for playing football, that's all. And that extends to tributes, minutes silence etc - only football related. Non-footballing events/displays of any sort and football shouldn't be mixed.

In saying that, I would like to add my gratitude for all that our armed services have done to defend this country and keep the peace around the world.

you have a good point there. at the end of the day though, the armed forces are for the benefit of all british residents, regardless of political agendas.

The Old Tolbooth

To be fair to you I think you might have a point with the whole thing being a PR stunt on Rangers behalf, I wouldn't be surprised knowing that lot!

Both as bad as each other imo.

It happened about two yards from me as I was handing out leaflets, a few Hearts fans started to get involved but the plod only arrived after they had moved on ... although they made it clear that's why they were there ... someone must have alerted them ...

The two soldiers took a smoke break right after it ... one of them looked really shook up about it all

He/she sounds like they would come in really handy in a war zone!!:o

On a few occasions here members of the armed forces recently returned from Afghanistan have been presented at NHL games. They have been greeted with loud applause and gratitude, even in some cases by many who are strongly against the war, but respect our troops. In the United States they are very much into thanking their servicemen and women.

On a recent road trip to Las Vegas I stopped in a small Nevada town called Caliente. I filled up with gas, and a woman came up to me and said thanks very much for your service. I was totally confused until she pointed out my Veteran licence plates. In British Columbia if you have served in certain armed forces you qualify for these plates. Totally embarrassed I told the lady that my service was many, many years ago, and not in the US army. She told me that didn't matter I had served and she appreciated it and I should be proud. Could be considered a bit over the top, but the thought was welcomed.

Archived