Several Issues.

Bunny Munro

Issue one: Zaliukis

How can i tell that Zaliukis will be at the centre of defence for the Hamilton game?

We definitaly settled a bit with Karapidis in defence and Ruben in midfield, how can I tell that Csaba will revert back to the pish poor team from the first half after his (Zali's) suspension is over.

Issue 2: Michael Stewart

Again, same as last season, we find he is unable to play beyond the 8th/9th game. Fow whatever (bizzare) reason, he is just able to do it. I don't know whether all he needs is a rest, or is just pish.

Issue 3: Csaba Lazlo

I'm not sure if he has a clue about football, but he certinalty doens't have a clue about Hearts. So far this season we have beat a pish poor motherwell team (like the end of last season under Frail), a pish poor St Mirren team (like last season under Frail), a pish poor ICT team (like last season under Frail) and a pish poor Hamilton team who are folundering a the bottom of the table.

All other games have involved draws or losses, including 3-0 against Dundee Unt, a 2-0 against both sides of the old firm, and a 0-0 against Aidrie knocking us out of the (diddy - but never-the-less desirable) cup.

All this and still he doesnt change his tactics, 4 - 5 - freaking 1. Contant picking of Mole, Karapidis in midfield, Zaliukis (ok he had a good 1st few games,) and lazy Kingston. Exclusion of Glen and Palazeulos only adds to the speculation of outside infulence on team matters.

At first he seemed to know his stuff, he fought to bring Obua to the club, got his own number to (Werner Burger) to the club, expressed interest in Tullberg and Balogh, then suddenly Kello (who dont get me wrong has been great at times,) Aidran and a Keeper coach arrive from Kaunus, and everyone got a sudden feeling of de ja vu.

Issue 4: Steve Banks

I know we have all been told about his situation, however the only thing i wish to add to this matter is, if Csaba didn't want him to be 1st choice keeper and 1st team keeper coach, how come he is neither now?

Archived