Mike Tullberg

Randy Marsh

Could someone please tell me why he hasnt been in the squad for the last few games?

Has he caught Vlad flu? Or is there a political reason for his abscence?

chester copperpot
Could someone please tell me why he hasnt been in the squad for the last few games?

Has he caught Vlad flu? Or is there a political reason for his abscence?

He's injured, out for another 4 weeks or so.

He's injured, out for another 4 weeks or so.

If thats the case then surley Hearts training methods must be questioned.

Generic Username
If thats the case then surley Hearts training methods must be questioned.

Yip because only at Hearts do players ever get injured during training?

Your mother didn't spend a wild night with an elderly gent from Peebles around about the time you were conceived did she?

Want anything to question, question signing potentially injury prone players, not the training.

Generic Username
Exactly.

You sir, are a complete idiot.

Now I'm being told that only at our club do players get injured during training.

Never happens anywhere else.

Amazing.

Generic Username
Rima jabbed him with her golden stick. Now give it a fecking rest.

Add this wee nugget to the pile of Hobo's in disguise.

chester copperpot
Add this wee nugget to the pile of Hobo's in disguise.

They're out in force the night, thats for sure.

Generic Username
They're out in force the night, thats for sure.

It's like Dawn of The Dead but instead of zombies it's shellsuit wearing, inbred, gap toothed fuds.

chester copperpot
It's like Dawn of The Dead but instead of zombies it's shellsuit wearing, inbred, gap toothed fuds.

Sounds like a night oot in ma local with the weegies mate. :eek:

south morocco
Point is that every new signing seems to get an injury as soon as he arrives, its a fact.

seems to be the case ,i hope he's worth the wait

Generic Username
Point is that every new signing seems to get an injury as soon as he arrives, its a fact.

Every signing?

Honestly, you're on fire tonight.

You name me ALL the signings we've made who have instantly been injured in their first training session - because that was your arguement, that our training was inept and was injuring players and I'll come back with a list of players we signed who didn't get injured in their first training session.

Sound fair?

Doctor FinnBarr
Every signing?

Honestly, you're on fire tonight.

You name me ALL the signings we've made who have instantly been injured in their first training session - because that was your arguement, that our training was inept and was injuring players and I'll come back with a list of players we signed who didn't get injured in their first training session.

Sound fair?

Sound fair to me, I'll ref when you strip to the waist!

:107years:

Generic Username
New outfield players in this season:

Obua

Tullberg

Mrowiec

ALL INJURED.

Obua - arrived and didn't play the first week because he'd just arrived from Uganda. Played the subsiquent two games, one at home and one away.

Tullberg - injured when we signed him so that's not really an indication of our training injuring a player.

Mrowiec - arrived fully fit and played against Falkirk. Subsiquently injured, something to do with fluid in his knee. Not sure what training technique it is you employ to get that result.

Do you want to try again?

chester copperpot
New outfield players in this season:

Obua

Tullberg

Mrowiec

ALL INJURED.

Mate, a hearts fan would've known Tullberg was injured in the first place.

Get my drift.

It looks like i am being victimised for having a lack of posts on this forum and not one of your known pathetic buddies who sit around all day on the internet. Come on 17000 posts! - get a life - am a Hearts supporter not a fan. Fat losers you are. Will have been to more games than you two put together.

My point is valid - new players come in and get injured straight away after barely kicking a ball. Surely not a coincidence.

Apologies adioslave - didnt know you were on the Hearts coaching staff and have clearly touched a nerve!

Generic Username
It looks like i am being victimised for having a lack of posts on this forum and not one of your known pathetic buddies who sit around all day on the internet. Come on 17000 posts! - get a life - am a Hearts supporter not a fan. Fat losers you are. Will have been to more games than you two put together.

My point is valid - new players come in and get injured straight away after barely kicking a ball. Surely not a coincidence.

Apologies adioslave - didnt know you were on the Hearts coaching staff and have clearly touched a nerve!

You're sinking like a stone here friend.

You're not being victimised for lack of posts. You aren't being victimised at all. If anything, as an absolute minimum, you're being shown up for having near zero knowledge of Hearts.

Your point isn't valid, it's been blown out the water, feel free to go and read it again. Yes players do indeed get injured at Hearts, even in training sometimes. Your point is they "get injured straight away" - you've failed to provide one example of that and I've promised you, for every one example you find, I'll happily match it with one showing that what you claim to be a "constant" is in fact a very irregular occurance.

I'm not on the Hearts coaching staff, you've not touched anything on me and certainly not a nerve. You are doing nothing but show yourself up.

Do we really have to go on or can you see what an eijit you're being?

"get injured straight away"

That wasnt it but your not the sharpest so we wont go on.

Your a yawn.

Pretty sure a can see you across the road from me so i will just laugh at you.

south morocco
You're sinking like a stone here friend.

You're not being victimised for lack of posts. You aren't being victimised at all. If anything, as an absolute minimum, you're being shown up for having near zero knowledge of Hearts.

Your point isn't valid, it's been blown out the water, feel free to go and read it again. Yes players do indeed get injured at Hearts, even in training sometimes. Your point is they "get injured straight away" - you've failed to provide one example of that and I've promised you, for every one example you find, I'll happily match it with one showing that what you claim to be a "constant" is in fact a very irregular occurance.

I'm not on the Hearts coaching staff, you've not touched anything on me and certainly not a nerve. You are doing nothing but show yourself up.

Do we really have to go on or can you see what an eijit you're being?

we do have a history of "injuries" though ,it's hard to deny,beslija,chesny just two examples

Generic Username

Your a yawn.

That's exactly what it was.

This is getting tiresome.

I don't think you're a Hobo, I just think you're really stupid and have thrown something out there, perhaps in haste and now you can't crawl your way back from it so it's got to the stage where you call guys like Chester Copperpot a "fat loser" and state you can see me from across the road.

I envy you're ability to look through Ikea "blackout" blinds.

Your a yawn.

Leef Akkademmi just aint wot it yoused tae be!:107years:

Generic Username
we do have a history of "injuries" though ,it's hard to deny,beslija,chesny just two examples

Mate I'm not denying players get injured.

They do.

This boy has come out and stated they get injured right away and you and I know that's not the case.

Bes didn't get a chance when he arrived and had to wait until the following season and when he finally got his chance against United, he wanged into the advertising boards and was constantly injured from that point.

Chesney picked up the "Vlad flu" 2 seasons after he arrived and we pretty much never seen him until the tail end of last season and the last few weeks.

Players do get injured but the notion that every single player we sign gets injured the second they arrive and walk onto the training field is nonsense.

To be fair audio - i was called an stupid idiot first!

Was just trying to freak you out in case you stay on Harrison Road.

Generic Username
To be fair audio - i was called an stupid idiot first!

Was just trying to freak you out in case you stay on Harrison Road.

Because you made the stupid suggestion that every new player gets injured the second he arrives at Tynie or rocks in for his first training session.

We've surely now established that isn't the case at all.

I don't know if its just a case of bad luck - but the number of injuries at Hearts in the last few years has been incredible.

Because you made the stupid suggestion that every new player gets injured the second he arrives at Tynie or rocks in for his first training session.

We've surely now established that isn't the case at all.

But it clearly is.

I sometimes get the feeling (based on nothing but being p***** off) that certain players don't ever seem to be in a hurry to get back from injury.

I remember Colin Cameron playing practically a whole season with a groin problem - some of this present mob just seem to have niggly little injuries that keep them out for weeks.....are they trying to bluff the physio into giving them the all-clear cos they are desparate to get on that pitch or are they coming in and giving it the old 'oooh...that calf feels a bit tight, i'd better lie down for 2 weeks'?

south morocco
Mate I'm not denying players get injured.

They do.

This boy has come out and stated they get injured right away and you and I know that's not the case.

Bes didn't get a chance when he arrived and had to wait until the following season and when he finally got his chance against United, he wanged into the advertising boards and was constantly injured from that point.

Chesney picked up the "Vlad flu" 2 seasons after he arrived and we pretty much never seen him until the tail end of last season and the last few weeks.

Players do get injured but the notion that every single player we sign gets injured the second they arrive and walk onto the training field is nonsense.

ii know this,the boy is maybe frustrated though,thats all

Generic Username
But it clearly is.

How can it clearly be the case when you've failed on every attempt to provide any kind of evidence to support that assumption?

It's painfully obvious your someone sitting in a flat on Harrison Road, in your pants, looking at someone across the road and trying to keep a dead topic going by any means necessary.

Just make sure you don't hurt yourself tonight by going at it too hard.

Good evening to you.

How can it clearly be the case when you've failed on every attempt to provide any kind of evidence to support that assumption?

It's painfully obvious your someone sitting in a flat on Harrison Road, in your pants, looking at someone across the road and trying to keep a dead topic going by any means necessary.

Just make sure you don't hurt yourself tonight by going at it too hard.

Good evening to you.

Obua

Tullberg

Mrowiec

Beslija

Pinilla

Generic Username
Obua - arrived and didn't play the first week because he'd just arrived from Uganda. Played the subsiquent two games, one at home and one away.

Tullberg - injured when we signed him so that's not really an indication of our training injuring a player.

Mrowiec - arrived fully fit and played against Falkirk. Subsiquently injured, something to do with fluid in his knee. Not sure what training technique it is you employ to get that result.

Do you want to try again?

Beslija - wasn't injured until the season after he arrived (having played a couple of games under Rix, he started against Aberdeen in the cup if I remember correctly) playing against Dundee United as stated previously.

Pinilla (try and spell it right) - played from the off for us, scoring against ICT (so did Jamie Mole that day) and wasn't injured until he'd been with us a while. Not sure he actually played again after being sent off against Aberdeen, at least not that season.

Any others you want to try?

Just try and take in the point i am making into that thick skull of yours - THE MAJORITY OF NEW SIGNINGS GET INJUED WITHIN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS.

You actually dont have any clear view - you just like stirring up an arguement!

Your chat is as reeking as your music!

You have nearly bored me to death tonight.

Good Night Mate.

Generic Username
Just try and take in the point i am making into that thick skull of yours - THE MAJORITY OF NEW SIGNINGS GET INJUED WITHIN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS.

You actually dont have any clear view - you just like stirring up an arguement!

Your chat is as reeking as your music!

You have nearly bored me to death tonight.

Good Night Mate.

Which point is it then? Straight away or the first few weeks? Either one still seems to make your point null and void.

You've been chopping and changing your mind every time you throw a players name at me and get shown up.

I know it's not nice getting shown up but try to take it on the chin.

Archived