Invisibles V Untouchables

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Not being to hard on the players today,sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and admit you were well beat.

Driver didnt look completely fit when you compare his performance at Easter Rd and it wasn't a lack of effort they were just outclassed.

Hartley,Brown and Robson! not world beaters i know,so that tells its own story but they did run through us at times as if we weren't there.

Even now there is a gulf in class between the Old Firm and the rest however that was on paper one of the poorest Celtic teams for years and that in itself tells a story about the state of scottish football at the moment. You see Rangers and Celtic struggle against European teams, but they are miles ahead of the rest any other Scottish team who does qualify for Europe is almost certain to go out in the first round. The league really is the laughing stock of Europe and no wonder.

As far as I'm concerned it shows just how much we have gone back the way. When Pressley, Hartley & co were with Hearts we gave Celtic not only a decent game but a big fright at times. Today we were outclassed, outmuscled, outpassed, outplayed, outpassionned. This was a Celtic team playing fringe players with still a strong bench. I dont blame Laslo too much either as he can only play the team he inherited and it shows that even he

must feel a hint of frustration when he can only shake the team about but not get any better on the park. If he doesn't get some decent turnover in players come January he may think its not worth it. The bigot brothers are so far ahead now its embarrassing and everyone else is just playing catch up.

bigis semiauskas
As far as I'm concerned it shows just how much we have gone back the way. When Pressley, Hartley & co were with Hearts we gave Celtic not only a decent game but a big fright at times. Today we were outclassed, outmuscled, outpassed, outplayed, outpassionned. This was a Celtic team playing fringe players with still a strong bench. I dont blame Laslo too much either as he can only play the team he inherited and it shows that even he

must feel a hint of frustration when he can only shake the team about but not get any better on the park. If he doesn't get some decent turnover in players come January he may think its not worth it. The bigot brothers are so far ahead now its embarrassing and everyone else is just playing catch up.

Look i like Shabba,think he's great but surely he can see we need 2 up front,especially at home.

bigis semiauskas
Not one of our starting lineup would get anywhere near that Celtic team :(

Wouldnt go that far,...........sorry just thinking for a minute.

Actually your probably right.

Outclassed Bigis? Gies a break. Hearts were rank and Celtic(a half decent team) came up against nothing.

I`ve watched games in the past were Hearts played well but were just beaten by a better team, that`s being outclassed. But playing keech and not showing basic desire is what contributed to our defeat more than anything.

bigis semiauskas
Outclassed Bigis? Gies a break. Hearts were rank and Celtic(a half decent team) came up against nothing.

I`ve watched games in the past were Hearts played well but were just beaten by a better team, that`s being outclassed. But playing keech and not showing basic desire is what contributed to our defeat more than anything.

Totally disagree,the desire is there in the players under Shabba as shown in the Derby,

When your outclassed you dont get a sniff,hence todays game.

Totally disagree,the desire is there in the players under Shabba as shown in the Derby,

Celtic were nothing special today.

pi...sh, maybe going to the games will give you a clearer view? The same desire wasn`t there as in the derby.

pi...sh, maybe going to the games will give you a clearer view? The same desire wasn`t there as in the derby.

Our formation DOES NOT WORK. It just doesn't. There was no shape to the team for long periods of taody's game, especially in the first half. It was individual mistakes that cost us dearly again, but when players have the ball and nobody at all is available to receive a pass then you are going to struggle.

A few of the players underperformed today, but let's face it, how many players do we play out of position? Karapidis, Jonsson, Aguiar for starters. The only good thing about today is that Zaliukas is banned for a match, meaning we have to play Karapidis at CB against Motherwell. That SHOULD mean Palazuelos comes in at DM but I fear that Thomson will come into RB and Jonsson will go to DM thus causing yet more upheaval...Why can the coaches at Hearts not just play players in their best positions? If Thomson is not good enough to play ahead of Jonsson at RB then punt him. Karapidis is not good enough at DM but he was excellent at CB yet again - bloody play him at CB!!!!!!!He is a centre back not a defensive midfielder, even a blind man could see that!!!!

bigis semiauskas

That would not fall into the Glory Hunter category.

Our formation DOES NOT WORK. It just doesn't. There was no shape to the team for long periods of taody's game, especially in the first half. It was individual mistakes that cost us dearly again, but when players have the ball and nobody at all is available to receive a pass then you are going to struggle.

A few of the players underperformed today, but let's face it, how many players do we play out of position? Karapidis, Jonsson, Aguiar for starters. The only good thing about today is that Zaliukas is banned for a match, meaning we have to play Karapidis at CB against Motherwell. That SHOULD mean Palazuelos comes in at DM but I fear that Thomson will come into RB and Jonsson will go to DM thus causing yet more upheaval...Why can the coaches at Hearts not just play players in their best positions? If Thomson is not good enough to play ahead of Jonsson at RB then punt him. Karapidis is not good enough at DM but he was excellent at CB yet again - bloody play him at CB!!!!!!!He is a centre back not a defensive midfielder, even a blind man could see that!!!!

Fully agree. But the bottle of the players wasn`t there too. Jumping out of tackles is scandalous from a professional player.

Archived