Players get to ****

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

Im enraged at the lack of passion and fight in this current hearts squad. In my opinion many of our players need the boot. Who would u boot straight out of Tynie if u were to take charge. Zal? Larry? Wallace? Nade? Makela? Audrey?

chester copperpot
Im enraged at the lack of passion and fight in this current hearts squad. In my opinion many of our players need the boot. Who would u boot straight out of Tynie if u were to take charge. Zal? Larry? Wallace? Nade? Makela? Audrey?

Keep the 2 in bold, the others can GTF.

Guest jambomickey

this wasn't the promised success romanov said he was bringing

Lack of passion and fight you say ?? Surely not, Csaba was pleased with the 2nd half performance. They are "together" after all. There is not one player or staff member who I would miss if I never saw them again.

Captain Scarlett
Lack of passion and fight you say ?? Surely not, Csaba was pleased with the 2nd half performance. They are "together".[/quote

Yes they maybe "together" but not "good together"

Depends if decent and economical replacements could be found.

Regardless a few that I would boot:

Makela

Mole

Clum

Ksanavicius

They are just not going to cut it, may aswell get rid.

Have you been told about the tooth fairy?

I'd sit down for that little bombshell.

OK Mr Wardie. After that poor performance today who had the worst game out of Larry,Makela or Audrey?

Have a word. Been watching your posts with interest but i will refrain. For now.

chester copperpot
Audrey Mole Kingston Cesnauskis The polish guy are the first names that spring to mind.

Thats their second names mate. ;)

Malcolm Tucker
Audrey Mole Kingston Cesnauskis The polish guy are the first names that spring to mind.

The one that's played one game?

Aye good one.

Captain Scarlett
OK Mr Wardie. After that poor performance today who had the worst game out of Larry,Makela or Audrey?

Have a word. Been watching your posts with interest but i will refrain. For now.

The question i put over was if u were to take charge at Tynie who would u boot out, I didnt say on todays performance, Of course none of those 3 played but i would boot them if i took charge thats all. Oh and in future no need to refrain.

What makes today so unreal is the passion and (at times) play we deployed v Hibs - it was like two different teams.

The direction and ambition today was on a par with the tonking Rangers gave us at Tynie under Frail towards the end of last season. The scoreline might be a bit kinder today, but you better believe Celtic had several gears to go up today if required. Thankfully the Man United game on Wednesday caused Celtic to only go so far.

The question i put over was if u were to take charge at Tynie who would u boot out, I didnt say on todays performance, Of course none of those 3 played but i would boot them if i took charge thats all. Oh and in future no need to refrain.

Thanks. I wont.

I think in the two games immediately prior to the Celtic game our players have shown both these qualities. Today's performance was of course unacceptable and if I was Csaba i'd start swinging that axe, time to give a few of the reserves their shot I think.

Captain Scarlett
I think in the two games immediately prior to the Celtic game our players have shown both these qualities. Today's performance was of course unacceptable and if I was Csaba i'd start swinging that axe, time to give a few of the reserves their shot I think.

Couldnt agree more, give some youngsters a chance, what have we got to loose?

letsalllaughathobos

i would personnally bin 80 percent of the first team.

and tottaly re-build;

1 new keeper

3 new def

2/3 quality mid

2 experienced strikers

virtually a whole new team,the only way this will happen is if romanov f**** off.

I'd keep only Berra, Driver and Aquiar. The rest are substandard or non triers or both.

I'd rather see a team of kids and/or journeymen pros working their erses off for the jersey than watch these no marks sully the name of this pale imitation of the club that used to be the Famous Heart of Midlothian FC

I'd keep only Berra, Driver and Aquiar. The rest are substandard or non triers or both.

I'd rather see a team of kids and/or journeymen pros working their erses off for the jersey than watch these no marks sully the name of this pale imitation of the club that used to be the Famous Heart of Midlothian FC

Surely thats what Lee Wallace, Eggert Jonsson and Jamie Mole are (along with Driver and Berra) so it already is half a team of kids?

Jam Tarts 1874

Yes, the 2nd place in the league, the Scottish Cup and a decent throw of the dice in trying to get to the group stages of the Champions League were all things that were not promised. I am so annoyed that all these things happened without Romanov telling us that they would. :P

Jam Tarts 1874

Jeezo! How much time do you think a new manager should have?!! I am also curious to know that if you saw the 2005/06 team as "the famous Heart of Midlothian" whilst under the same ownership as we have now?

Jam Tarts 1874
there is not one player in the so called 1st team squad i would be sorry if he left. wage thiefs the lot of them

Don't panic, your mummy will pick your toys up for you.

Yes, the 2nd place in the league, the Scottish Cup and a decent throw of the dice in trying to get to the group stages of the Champions League were all things that were not promised. I am so annoyed that all these things happened without Romanov telling us that they would. :P

Interesting wording. He certainly gambled and LOST with the disastrous pre season preparation and lack of any investment in the side. He chucked it shortly after and has lacked interest ever since. Ironic given it was he who self harmed our chances.

Archived