Csaba post match interview

rudi must stay

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

All I heard was his usual slaverings.

What I watched today if this was Casba's vision of how he wants us to play is truly frightening.

A sad day watching one of the worst performance against the Old Firm I have ever seen.

Very worrying in my opinion. In fact if he thinks that performance was in anyway acceptable he should empty his desk on Monday morning.

Same one that was on the radio I presume?

Most worrying bit was when asked if there was even a possibility of playing 2 strikers he started slavering that would've meant we would get beat 5-0...

...this of course is completely wrong as we had nothing to lose and should have been making a go of it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/puffbox/hyperpuff/wide_site/scotland/scotland_front_page_av/7705131.stm

interesting reaction from him. He seems fairly happy with the way we played and praises the teams 'character' :eek:

Hmm now he is criticising the fans for not understanding his tactics. :eek:

His capitulation in this game was a disgrace and he basically admitted to it by slavering about 5-0. Joker.

Guest jambomickey

Most worrying bit was when asked if there was even a possibility of playing 2 strikers he started slavering that would've meant we would get beat 5-0...

...this of course is completely wrong as we had nothing to lose and should have been making a go of it.

agree with you alan! he was slavering a load of pesh

When Csaba was asked about his subs he commented that he would rather play one up front and lose by two or three than stick another striker on and lose by five. This shows the lack of ambition and confidence throughout the team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/puffbox/hyperpuff/wide_site/scotland/scotland_front_page_av/7705131.stm

interesting reaction from him. He seems fairly happy with the way we played and praises the teams 'character' :eek:

An under strength Celtic were too good for us should have been his words but all you get is the usual character bit. All a bit depressing.

When Csaba was asked about his subs he commented that he would rather play one up front and lose by two or three than stick another striker on and lose by five. This shows the lack of ambition and confidence throughout the team.

Someone needs to tell him 2-0 or 5-0 we still get no points, puting on an extra forward when you are losing though, might just get you a point or 3, and if it dosent work out you still end up with the nothing you were getting at 2-0.

All mouth and no action.

Clueless.

I wonder if he is going to give any more international managers advice on how they should prepare for games.

Maybe he is even now telling Strachan how he should prepare to beat Man United.

rudi must stay

it shows a bit of sense imo. We were down to 10 men and were losing 2 nil, putting two up front would have been pointless. Fair enough, if the game was there to be won but it wasn't. It's just strange that he's happy with the way we played and that he completely ignores the first-half which is where we actually lost the game

An under strength Celtic were too good for us should have been his words but all you get is the usual character bit. All a bit depressing.

Yes, because you regularly hear managers saying that sort of thing after their team have just been beaten right enough... :rolleyes:

Was bemused by how he thought we played well in the 2nd half.

Celtic just strolled around. If they lifted it just a little more they would have taken half a dozen plus of us.

I'm sure some fans will moan about the ref as he (not seen them on tv but told by my Dad) he made a couple of errors but we were shocking.

I brought last years season ticket so had to buy a ticket. Wish I didn't bother.

When he came in he was a breath of fresh air and things were looking a little more positive. Sadly that impression has lasted about as long as a Cesnauskis first team appearance.

Was bemused by how he thought we played well in the 2nd half.

Celtic just strolled around. If they lifted it just a little more they would have taken half a dozen plus of us.

I'm sure some fans will moan about the ref as he (not seen them on tv but told by my Dad) he made a couple of errors but we were shocking.

I brought last years season ticket so had to buy a ticket. Wish I didn't bother.

One thing which was better than in the first half was the defence with Karipids back there rather than mincing in midfield. Removal of Zaliukas from the defence is such a positive thing.

He basically said again that we play 4-4-2 with a deeper striker (i.e. Bruno) and that Celtic did that too (Sheridan and MacDonald deeper) .... Bollocks!

He was happy to only lose 2v0 and had no ambition of winning the match!

Celtic are not a patch on previous seasons yet won the game doing handstands and cart-wheels ......

If Hearts were serious about finishing 3rd this season we would do it but I fear this hidden agenda from the Romanovs somewhere again!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
When he came in he was a breath of fresh air and things were looking a little more positive. Sadly that impression has lasted about as long as a Cesnauskis first team appearance.

It is starting to look like to me that Csaba persona was the key factor in his getting the job

Its wearing thin now and we can see that there is not much behind it.

Though it has to be said we would only really know what his capabilities are if he was given full control of what players were brought in and which were binned.

Full autonomy.

Csaba Laszlo: The latest patsy.

Its been a long time baby

you will still get nothing, yes but goal difference comes into it and you really should know it does! 86? Killie in the 60's? We will be scrapping for a euro place this year and getting beat 2 nil 2day instead of 5nil might make the difference

One thing which was better than in the first half was the defence with Karipids back there rather than mincing in midfield. Removal of Zaliukas from the defence is such a positive thing.

Yeah. The thing that annoys me is that Zal at times looks a really solid and comfortable defender but always has a mistake or bombscare moment in him.

Yeah. The thing that annoys me is that Zal at times looks a really solid and comfortable defender but always has a mistake or bombscare moment in him.

That's because he has a very high opinion of himself and thinks he is a much better player than he will ever be in reality.

The question I feel obliged to ask is which two strikers were going to make a difference. Nade who was probably at his best when doing his Ronaldo type foot work, and trying to look like a football player, instead of using his main attribute a big strong body to force his way though. Of course this also would depend on someone being capable of putting a ball through for him to run on Of course pairing him with Mole would be advantageous, unfortunately that would have been to Celtic. Makela was probably available, aye right.

How long does an individual get to be called a striker when he isn't scoring goals. Hearts striking power is to be polite weak, to be honest a fricking disgrace. I watched that game today or at least most of it on HW, and thats another story. The gulf between Celtic and Hearts makes the Atlantic Ocean look like a creek. The Spl is Rangers and Celtic, with a group of other teams struggling to come in third. As a long time Hearts supporter albeit distant, I found it embarrassing that my once proud team, are now in a position where they are making strategy changes to ensure they do not lose by a large score. How sad it is.

This 'it must have been Vlad' stuff is getting really tired. I didn't agree with his substitution but I hardly think that anyone else (vlad or not) would ever have instructed him to make the change that he did. I'd say a tiring Nade was still a better prospect than a fresh Jamie Mole, but that's me....and I'm not the manager...so that's that.

Other fans of other clubs disagree with these things all the time, it's really not all that peculiar or exclusive to us and our set up.

But hey, we've stuck the boot into everyone else...why not form a Csaba GTF group too? Ridiculous! :rolleyes:

That's because he has a very high opinion of himself and thinks he is a much better player than he will ever be in reality.

Has a high opinion of himself? What gives you that impression?

it was a weird game. celtic won it early doors and didn't have to give 100% for a lot of the match. hearts did play some good football at times, just no cutting edge as usual.

no real complaints over the result. the only thing would be the 'penalty' which was actually about 1.5 yards outside the box. no matter anyhoo obviouslt cos he missed it. definite red card.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
This 'it must have been Vlad' stuff is getting really tired. I didn't agree with his substitution but I hardly think that anyone else (vlad or not) would ever have instructed him to make the change that he did. I'd say a tiring Nade was still a better prospect than a fresh Jamie Mole, but that's me....and I'm not the manager...so that's that.

Other fans of other clubs disagree with these things all the time, it's really not all that peculiar or exclusive to us and our set up.

But hey, we've stuck the boot into everyone else...why not form a Csaba GTF group too? Ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Redm, I never usually look at your posts but I have to say now that your naivete in all things Hearts related is almost too startling to be real.

I am starting to think you are regarded as some kind of mascot for the pro Vlad brigade (that still exists) and are accepted as such for no other reason other than sheer novelty. I suppose you will regard yourself as a voice of reason, neither one thing or the other but all "Hearts". But really, my head is in my hands when I see some of your posts.

Rubbish. Sorry mate but Csaba was right in that respect, we were down to 10 men, to go 2 up front we would have had to lose a Midfielder or a Defender, either way they would have run riot over us with the extra man. Besides do you really think putting that useless dick Mole up front with presumably Nade it would have made any difference to our ability to score? That said it was just plain stupid bringing Mole on for Nade, as I said on another thread he would have been as well just taking Nade off and not replacing him with anybody so uttertly useles is that article Mole.

Redm, I never usually look at your posts but I have to say now that your naivete in all things Hearts related is almost too startling to be real.

I am starting to think you are regarded as some kind of mascot for the pro Vlad brigade (that still exists) and are accepted as such for no other reason other than sheer novelty. I suppose you will regard yourself as a voice of reason, neither one thing or the other but all "Hearts". But really, my head is in my hands when I see some of your posts.

Thanks for your critique, but I'm afraid you're way off the mark. I'm neither naive or misguided, nor am I part of any brigade...pro-Vlad or otherwise. I don't regard myself as a voice of reason, I'm simply offering my opinions in much the same way that every other poster on this board does. Attempting to pigeon hole me just makes your point a little less credible.

Now that's out the way, how about you respond to my points and debate the thread subject rather than try to pick me apart?

Rubbish. Sorry mate but Csaba was right in that respect, we were down to 10 men, to go 2 up front we would have had to lose a Midfielder or a Defender, either way they would have run riot over us with the extra man. Besides do you really think putting that useless dick Mole up front with presumably Nade it would have made any difference to our ability to score? That said it was just plain stupid bringing Mole on for Nade, as I said on another thread he would have been as well just taking Nade off and not replacing him with anybody so uttertly useles is that article Mole.

Rather than putting the pusillanimous Palazuelos on the field, we could have put Makela on beside Mole and shelled some long balls.

Tried to win the game, done something rather than the craven surrender that Laszlo inflicted on us.

well said. when hearts went down to 10 it was not necessary to panic and do some thing silly like going 3-3-3 or 4-3-2. football is a funny game sometimes and hearts could easily have got back into the game, if only they had got 1 goal. goals always, always change games and it would have been very interesting if hearts had got one with about 10-15 mins to go.

Thanks for your critique, but I'm afraid you're way off the mark. I'm neither naive or misguided, nor am I part of any brigade...pro-Vlad or otherwise. I don't regard myself as a voice of reason, I'm simply offering my opinions in much the same way that every other poster on this board does. Attempting to pigeon hole me just makes your point a little less credible.

Now that's out the way, how about you respond to my points and debate the thread subject rather than try to pick me apart?

again, well said. your opinion is just as valid as the other geezer.

Well said! :)

well said. when hearts went down to 10 it was not necessary to panic and do some thing silly like going 3-3-3 or 4-3-2. football is a funny game sometimes and hearts could easily have got back into the game, if only they had got 1 goal. goals always, always change games and it would have been very interesting if hearts had got one with about 10-15 mins to go.

Some fair enough points but the wee laddies that ran about at half time would have more chance of getting a goal than the inept charlatans masquearding as footballers in Hearts strips. Useless does not get close to summing them up.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I wouldn't hold your breath.

I'm holding mine. Is that an air of excrement or has Chip Douglas appeared on JKB?

Billy the Jambo

If he was happy withthat performance then he should GTF now playing 1 up front is never going to work especially if it is that fat useless clown Nade or Mole .IT has been blatantly obvious from the start of the season we need a couple of strikers and he signs 2 fecking goalies and a striker thats injured We arent playing with any passion or any fight and thats down to the manager he needs to get rid of the deadwood now and sign some decent players not rejects from kaunus .Its about time he grew a set of balls and stood up to the clown that owns us and tell him enough is enough

Has a high opinion of himself? What gives you that impression?

I'm talking about his opinion of himself as a footballer not in general (I've no idea whether he is as arrogant and misguided in life !). Rarely have I seen a player who strolls about quite as casually considering any minute he is liable to make a catastrophic mistake. He's Beckenbauer in his own mind but in reality he's not much better than a Scott Wilson or a Allan McManus and I'd much rather have a Grant Murray or a Darren Dods who know their capabilities and keep things simple.

I'm holding mine. Is that an air of excrement or has Chip Douglas appeared on JKB?

Hold it just a little longer.

If he was happy withthat performance then he should GTF now playing 1 up front is never going to work especially if it is that fat useless clown Nade or Mole .IT has been blatantly obvious from the start of the season we need a couple of strikers and he signs 2 fecking goalies and a striker thats injured We arent playing with any passion or any fight and thats down to the manager he needs to get rid of the deadwood now and sign some decent players not rejects from kaunus .Its about time he grew a set of balls and stood up to the clown that owns us and tell him enough is enough

i think 99.9% of jambos know that we need better strikers. the plain fact of the matter is that the preferred system in play is the 4-5-1. we simply need a striker that can opertate in that system. historically, hearts have never had a great midfield but now we actually do have a decent midfield. in the games vs hibs and aberdeen, you can see that hearts have a good grip of the play in the middle, we just need a player that can cope with the demands of playing the lone role. hopefully, praying to fek, we will get that player in january.

Nice of you to be so refreshingly honest old chap!

Laszlo doesn't have to please the fans who he is now criticising, he only has to please Romanov.

And so long as they act 'together' where will the problem come?

Very smart of Laszlo to make sure that the 3 years of his contract would be paid up if he gets the bullet - no chance of the club being able to afford to do that.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Nice of you to be so refreshingly honest old chap!

Think nothing of it all boy.

I hate the smell of Chip Douglas in the morning.

During the day,

At night.

Anytime Anyplace Anywhere

i think 99.9% of jambos know that we need better strikers. the plain fact of the matter is that the preferred system in play is the 4-5-1. we simply need a striker that can opertate in that system. historically, hearts have never had a great midfield but now we actually do have a decent midfield. in the games vs hibs and aberdeen, you can see that hearts have a good grip of the play in the middle, we just need a player that can cope with the demands of playing the lone role. hopefully, praying to fek, we will get that player in january.

It's astonishing that we continue to play this system without having the personnel to do so.

We don't have a first team squad striker currently able to play the lone striker role.

I am sure that Csaba is not stupid enough to recognise the areas that need improving in the team.

Whether Romanov gives him the resources to make those improvements remains to be seen.

From what I heard about today it sounds like Hearts did well to prevent the floodgates from opening and from a 2-0 loss turning into a proper 4 or 5 nill humping.

Archived