Thoughts after today

JamboLad

Well first of all the police are a disgrace. Lift a few Hearts fans probably deservedly so but don't lift Celtic fans for singing about the IRA etc then you speak to a police man and his reply is "we know they are singing sectarian songs and breaking the law, what do you want us to do? Lift them all". my answer would be yes lift them one by one out the ground and have them banned. The police then replied to a friend of mine that it would take the whole of the Scottish police force to take 3000 fans out of the stand. I care what it takes, just lift them one by one for 90 minutes and I'm sure the message would get through. Police get to ****.

Our tactics today as well, we try and try and try to play 4411, 4451/433, 4231 or what ever Csaba wants to call it but its not working. A simple 442 would be good enough and I would even be happy with Mole and Nade up front together as long as they actually play as strikers. I'm sick to death of playing pretty passing across the midfield and having nothing up top. 451 get to ****

The substitutions today : What were they about? Take off our only half decent striker and I say that loosely to bring on Jamie Mole who is worse and will just get abuse from the fans to ruin his confidence even more and then taking off Bruno when Stewart was awful today and offered nothing constantly moaning at people around him when he passed the ball to Celtic. Ruben wasnt going to change the game at that time so it was pointless although it would of been right to hook Stewart for his **** poor performance. What were you thinking Csaba???

Lastly, glad to see Zaliukas get sent off because now at least he wont play next week. I've defended him in the past but when a player constantly makes mistakes he MUST be dropped but Zaliukas somehow stays in the team.

Overreaction - Probably

Knee jerk reaction - Definitely

Realization kicking in that nothing has really changed since last season except the team being more together - Most likely

****ed off :(

Well first of all the police are a disgrace. Lift a few Hearts fans probably deservedly so but don't lift Celtic fans for singing about the IRA etc then you speak to a police man and his reply is "we know they are singing sectarian songs and breaking the law, what do you want us to do? Lift them all". my answer would be yes lift them one by one out the ground and have them banned. The police then replied to a friend of mine that it would take the whole of the Scottish police force to take 3000 fans out of the stand. I care what it takes, just lift them one by one for 90 minutes and I'm sure the message would get through. Police get to ****.

Our tactics today as well, we try and try and try to play 4411, 4451/433, 4231 or what ever Csaba wants to call it but its not working. A simple 442 would be good enough and I would even be happy with Mole and Nade up front together as long as they actually play as strikers. I'm sick to death of playing pretty passing across the midfield and having nothing up top. 451 get to ****

The substitutions today : What were they about? Take off our only half decent striker and I say that loosely to bring on Jamie Mole who is worse and will just get abuse from the fans to ruin his confidence even more and then taking off Bruno when Stewart was awful today and offered nothing constantly moaning at people around him when he passed the ball to Celtic. Ruben wasnt going to change the game at that time so it was pointless although it would of been right to hook Stewart for his **** poor performance. What were you thinking Csaba???

Lastly, glad to see Zaliukas get sent off because now at least he wont play next week. I've defended him in the past but when a player constantly makes mistakes he MUST be dropped but Zaliukas somehow stays in the team.

Overreaction - Probably

Realization kicking in that nothing has really changed since last season except the team being more together - Most likely

Agree with you on absolutely every point.

It wasn't you and your mate greetin your eyes out to police at section G exit were you ?

Over sensitive hypocritical bairns.

Nope, sit in section C myself (I think)

Overreaction - Probably

I like this new law. Why don't we get a squad together and go and smash up a few places. As long as there are lots of us we'll be fine. They won't be able to lift us all.

I like this new law. Why don't we get a squad together and go and smash up a few places. As long as there are lots of us we'll be fine. They won't be able to lift us all.

We could all go and rob a bank and provided there is 3000 of us it will be fine.

We could all go and rob a bank and provided there is 3000 of us it will be fine.

That's a plan. Where holds the most money? Need ?3000 million to make it worthwhile.

That's a plan. Where holds the most money? Need ?3000 million to make it worthwhile.

to be fair I'd do it for 100 grand seeing as there is no chance of being lifted.

Doctor FinnBarr

It's took me a long while.... but FTH :hobofish:

You're snared hobo, feck off back to needleandspoon.net

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

You've obviously had too much to drink today or fallen off this bike of yours. After 1000 posts I've finally met someone who can see through me :rolleyes: Literally dozens of folk on here who I either sit beside at games or go to away games on the same bus as that can confirm I am no Hobo. But if you want to make yourself look even more silly keep going.

First time I have watched the Jambos live on the net this season and I was not happy with what I saw,you guys were all shouting down Zal today but I thought we lost the game in the midfield the problem is that there is no bite there we play with two wingers in the 4-4-1 formation which is no good because the three of them which includes Miko could not tackle a fish supper. As for upfront you all understand what we need here is a twenty plus per season GOAL SCORER its not rocket science.

Grumpy.

cardboardcutout

i dont go to the games simply because i couldnt justify taking time off my work to do so! can anyone who does go and give their hard earned cash to romanov tell me why i should turn up this season???

i dont go to the games simply because i couldnt justify taking time off my work to do so! can anyone who does go and give their hard earned cash to romanov tell me why i should turn up this season???

If you need to ask !!!!

Archived