Hearts performance today.

Greedy_Jambo

portobellojambo1
There was just nothing there.

Correct, we were quite simply feckin awful.

Thread title should have read 'Hearts Non Performance Today'. Absolute abysmal from the head coach down. Losers.

Where was the passion? Not one of our midfield went in to a full blooded challenge, and tried to "melt" one of them. No bookings , and out fought by Hartley and Maloney??

How I wish the Buzzbomb/ Brellier/ Bruno, Salvatori could still play and show some of the **** we have what HMFC is all about.

pussies.:mad:

portobellojambo1
Where was the passion? Not one of our midfield went in to a full blooded challenge, and tried to "melt" one of them. No bookings , and out fought by Hartley and Maloney??

How I wish the Buzzbomb/ Brellier/ Bruno, Salvatori could still play and show some of the **** we have what HMFC is all about.

pussies.:mad:

Correct, Celtic played today as if they had Wednesday's game on their mind. So a sensible coach would have said to his players, "go out there and be physical, get in their faces and press them hard". But no, we sat back and let them stroll about at their own pace, and once they got in front the game was over as a contest, they were happy just to run down the clock from as early as 5 minutes into the game.

I am in Dubai and I am glad there was an "error on page" when I tried to take in the Webcast. I am doubly glad I did not go the Dubliners Tims Pub to watch the game. Jambos sounded like punchless gash. Am I correct?

That is no longer the Hearts team I have followed. There is no passion. The fans turn up expecting to still see the team they were brought up watching, but it is no longer there. A bunch o ******* picking up their wages, who don't really give a toss.

Archived