1st shot on goal - 85 minutes on the clock

3inaBednar

TBH I don't think Balogh was exactly having to leap about like a salmon either. Not saying we didn't get easily beaten but the Sultana commentators were getting all girly and over exited about what was in truth a pretty average performance from Celtic (by feck that Scott Booth doesn't half talk utter shet BTW). We made them look better by playing like a bunch of amateurs, but they weren't exactly peppering our goals with shots despite their midfield domination.

That said our lack of clear cut chances were not just down to good defending by them. Our midifled lacks guile and we don't have forwards that can score. And if Jamie Mole ever soils that fecking pitch in a Hearts top again i'll.....i'll dunno, but i'll no be happy that's for sure.

That was one of the worst Hearts performances I have ever witnessed.

No passion, No threat, No tactics !

How can we expect to get points if we are not prepared to attack.

Laszlo's capitulation said a lot about him.

Celtic were miles better than us and took it easy after going goals up in order to save strength for their CL game.

But Laszlo just gave up. Shocking.

I agree mate.This was a real embarrassment,one of the most gutless performances I have ever seen from a Hearts team.As for the manager trying to save us from a hiding,he can GTF right now.

Archived