Website slowly working again

Lawrence

Folks - major problems today (on and off pitch!). Website appears to be coming back to life after a major hardware failure at Perform in London. More on that over the 24 hours.

Blog is working now - we'll do a proper test next week. Commentary and live pictures did work however home page was obviously not providing easy links (we had to use a workaround to get the audio out).

Please accept our apologies - and if you want to try the blog before I switch it off in a few minutes then do have a look.

Cheers,

Lawrence

To be completely honest Lawrence the services provided by Hearts World are about as reliable as Beslijas hamstring.

Many people pay good money for what is, lets be honest, an atrocious service and there's not one iota of anything we can do about it. We're trapped hook line and sinker because Hearts have a monopoly on any kind of web broadcast.

It's a terrible state of affairs, has been for several years now, and what's worse is that we'll keep on paying for it even though we're basically being shafted.

what rab said!!

too often there are problems with the website, its full of bugs and to be frank, performs as consitantly as our team!

i'm not sure if i'll renew when the subs are up unless there is an improvement

Beverley,

Be careful, as it's automatically taken from your account. In the past, I've had a renewal notice, but last week, it was just taken.

Have to agree with what Rab said. It's a dire service, but being far away, it's all I have to rely on getting news on the club I love.

i cancel each year after its taken, but don't remember if i have this time or not

that said, they always call me asking if i want to renew. or at least, they always have done previously.

i managed to get an extra few months on my subscription last year, cos the year before i never got me "free gift" for subscribing.

Not that I have far to go b ut the hearing everything repeated was driving me insane. The guy with the English accent is bad enough once but twice is cruel and unusual punishment.

Chad Sexington
i canceled my direct debit ,they phoned me up and offered me a ?10 discount . no thank you

I cancelled this season due the appalling service.

It's never been great, but it's gone downhill dramatically recently.

A total rip off.

:sad:

chester copperpot

Its not Lawrence's fault, but maybe he could get some feedback to the Techy guys, as the service is pretty poor to say the least.

I cancelled mine's too this season.

Ever since it was "done up" a while back it's been an absolute nightmare to navigate.

The commentary is great but trying to find anything on the site is near impossible.

Ther has obviously something wrong with the internal Email service, as every time I send an Email to the Club it gets ignored.

Funny that.

I cancelled as well.

Folks - major problems today on pitch!

major failure t'Perform

proper test next week

Please accept our apologies

Cheers,

Lawrence

Nay worries!

Buffalo Bill

Folks - major problems today (on and off pitch!). Website appears to be coming back to life after a major hardware failure at Perform in London. More on that over the 24 hours.

Administration by Tuesday then?:P

Blog is working now - we'll do a proper test next week. Commentary and live pictures did work however home page was obviously not providing easy links (we had to use a workaround to get the audio out).

Please accept our apologies - and if you want to try the blog before I switch it off in a few minutes then do have a look.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Perhaps it would be an idea to use a company who have some built in redundancy with their servers. And possibly one who can provide the service the customers deserve.

Now that would be some positive PR.

Can't believe that you pay 'seven figures' a year? Any website that launches and doesn't automatically support at a minimum IE and Firefox isn't worth paying for. Constantly crashed my browser on both PC and phone, it's improved since then but even so if you look at the site on many occasions the article text hasn't been properly tagged to fit the white background and instead pushes onto the maroon (so you can't read it properly) and even something as simple as "Heart of Midlothian" was ballsed up so we had "Heart of Motherwell v Hibs" showing in the live section for weeks.

However much you pay the shower that put it together, it's too much. Pretty much on par with the contracts handed out to the dross on the pitch...and in the dugout!!

Lawrence. Can we get more live games please. It would be much appreciated by us lot over here. Waiting for your reply with great anticipation.:)

Lawrence

Any chance you could stop all this 'Together' bollocks ?

Nobody believes it, its intensely irritating and is actually quite embarrassing.

Thanks.

I too cancelled this year because of how bad it was. I was called by someone from the club and asked why I had cancelled so I told them my view of the service. They said it has been improved but I still resisted.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Lawrence,

See if you see Roman Romanov at the Christmas party, will you **** in his pint for me?

Cheers.

Lawrence,

See if you see Roman Romanov at the Christmas party, will you **** in his pint for me?

Cheers.

Hmmmmm, now I'm wondering what "****" is.

Urine ? Ejaculate ? Faeces ? The possibilities are fecking endless.

Archived