score prediction for today?

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

i'm going with 2-1 to the jambos, stewart and driver to score the goals! i'm certainly feeling very positive about todays game. will be driving into gorgie about 11.30am and heading to westfields for a quickie then i be up4 my 90 minutes of pure hatred towards those terrorist lovers.

Im also going for 2-1 Hearts. We're due a win against the tic and now is the best possible time to play them. After a midweek beating from man u , then another midweek game and man u to prepare for again during the week. They should be tired and missing players.

When I had my sensible head on earlier in the week I thought we'd lose 0-2.

Now that I've got my matchday head on I think we're gonna leather the barstards.

2-0 Hearts.

I'll go for 2-1 aswell. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet and they have a weakened squad and I think we will create chances, wether we take them or not is a different matter. Please Nade (or whatever forward is playing today) hit the back of the net!

Guest jambomickey
I'll go for 2-1 aswell. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet and they have a weakened squad and I think we will create chances, wether we take them or not is a different matter. Please Nade (or whatever forward is playing today) hit the back of the net!

you going today mate? if you are i'm taking the car if you want a lift in?

you going today mate? if you are i'm taking the car if you want a lift in?

that would be quality mate if you are going in anyway, don't want to put you out. I'll PM you my mobile number?

portobellojambo1

I originally went for 2-0 to Celtic in the predictor. However if we can get ahead I think we could secure a point today. Unfortunately I wouldn't read too much into a few of their best players missing, I still have thoughts of going to Tynecastle one night for a game against Celtic a few years back, think it might have been a CIS Cup tie (I do remember it was fecking freezing) and Celtic put out their kids and fecked us 5-1.

I just feel we are not scoring enough goals to get remotely close to the OF, so we need to score first I think, then work the game from there.

I think it'll be 3-2 Celtic to be honest. I think we'll show some fight with Bruno (hopefully) leading the show again but Celtics class is going to edge is. Think they'll control most of the game too.

Hope I'm wrong though.

'Mon the JT's

We can't score or defend - 3-0 to the tattie munchers - cany believe i'm saying that but we need a striker before I'll predict a win against that lot, even at tynie.

please Hearts, prove me wrong!

3-1 Celtic.

As you probably know, I'm really not negative at all when it comes to the Hearts but I am just not confident at all today. Think we'll give them a good game for most of it (maybe even taking the lead) but think Celtic will be too much for us in the end.

Really, really hope I'm wrong.

I originally went for 2-0 to Celtic in the predictor. However if we can get ahead I think we could secure a point today. Unfortunately I wouldn't read too much into a few of their best players missing, I still have thoughts of going to Tynecastle one night for a game against Celtic a few years back, think it might have been a CIS Cup tie (I do remember it was fecking freezing) and Celtic put out their kids and fecked us 5-1.

I just feel we are not scoring enough goals to get remotely close to the OF, so we need to score first I think, then work the game from there.

Although it's hard to stick up for them because it was a Celtic reserve team but we were beaten 5-2 and it was after extra time. We tired badly after having to use two subs in the first 5 mins after Locke and Flogel clashed heads and both had to be taken off.

If my memory serves me right, Cameron scored both our goals. One or both coming from the penalty spot.

away win 1-3

Sadly that's my prediction too. We'll take the lead and blow it.

4-0 Hearts

Feck them.

I REALLY hope you're right.

Celtic will score in the 91st minute. FACT.

And probably a penalty.

Archived