Va va Vlad Sheep.

Munch

Any one got any figures on there numbers, once the heard mentality kicks in there numbers will slowly rise.:eek:

Any one got any figures on there numbers, once the heard mentality kicks in there numbers will slowly rise.:eek:

Well you're not a sheep anyway - you obviously didn't follow what your English teacher was trying to impart.

chester copperpot

No offence, but stop acting the fud eh?

Its fecking match day, there's just no need for it, whatever it was you were trying to point out. :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

Its fecking match day, there's just no need for it, whatever it was you were trying to point out. :rolleyes:

agree with you mate! it's match day so lets just concentrate on the football and getting right behind the team for 90 mins and if we're winning probably 95 mins because as usual if there getting beat the ref will give them an extra 5 mins

Figures on the numbers?

Is this the most baffling post of the year?

Or is it just operating on a higher intellegence plain that very few in our world understand?

Amen to that ...

portobellojambo1

What the feck are you slavering about.

aladdin_goh_syd_little_150_150x180.jpg

Cannon & Ball would have had him and his Fat mate!! :P

I quoted this post because nothing else made any sense...Ferk it, i'm away to the pub to watch the Game....Cho!! :cool:

But I'm no a Vlad Sheep, so dinna count me in!! TA!

Doctor FinnBarr

The more and more I read your posts the more and more I think Sergay!

:hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years:

Chad Sexington
Seems a few "outed" ones remain...

The number of hobos who have been outed and still post on here with impunity is easily in double figures.

The OP is definitely one of them.

Figures on the numbers?

Is this the most baffling post of the year?

Or is it just operating on a higher intellegence plain that very few in our world understand?

The force will be with you always my friend.:P

What the feck are you slavering about.

i wish i knew i had way too many sherbets last night my brain was clearly not functioning correctly when i wrote this thread please put my ramblings down to a hangover sorry to all fellow jambos for disturbing your Sunday morning piece.:P

Chad Sexington
i wish i knew i had way too many sherbets last night my brain was clearly not functioning correctly when i wrote this thread please put my ramblings down to a hangover sorry to all fellow jambos for disturbing your Sunday morning piece.:P

Aye whatever. :rolleyes:

Generic Username

Isn't this banjo one of the heid spammers over on mymawsonheroin.net?

Sergey or whatever the funk it is.

As is the way with our forum, it's a pants down, legs open to all policy.

Archived