What's your favourite dinosaur?

Makween

Baws.

Still kick the arse of the fat poof of the dinosaurs Tripceratops. Lazy bugger.

The velociraptor was to the dinosaurs what those 5'2, skinny wee neds you see are to society. It'd just buzz around the triceratops like "Hawwwwwww maaaaaaaaan" until the triceratops eventually got bored and hit it with its big **** off horn.

Dinosaurs never existed... it was all a set up so the yanks could sell loads of movies and primary teachers had something they could sound clued up on.... all a hoax.

I read in the Metro that they had feathers. Ha, take that, can't argue with the free paper found on buses.

Anyone else ****ing hate Nemi?

Velociraptor was not much larger than a chicken.

There are a number of favourite dinosaur candidates that travel on the West End Hearts bus. :eek:

have to go for the old favourite T-Rex likes, not fond of raptors at all, didnt even know they exsted til i saw Jurassic Park. I could well **** one up though, easy. there just big chickens at the end of the day.

Nessie is pretty good as well though, and that wee yin from jurassic park that spits at you.

The velociraptor was to the dinosaurs what those 5'2, skinny wee neds you see are to society. It'd just buzz around the triceratops like "Hawwwwwww maaaaaaaaan" until the triceratops eventually got bored and hit it with its big **** off horn.

I think you may have missed a word from the swearing filter.

****, to be a bit brutally frank.

Archived