Spurs and Wolves.

Praha06

Thank you boys.

I stuck a fiver on at 2-1 to Wolves and 1-0 to Liverpool on Wolves and Spurs to win.

?75 later. :)

Thank you boys.

I stuck a fiver on at 2-1 to Wolves and 1-0 to Liverpool on Wolves and Spurs to win.

?75 later. :)

You drank it already :)

Enjoy. Always good to hear someone beating the bookies.

You drank it already :)

Enjoy. Always good to hear someone beating the bookies.

i had ?20 on tottenham and a horse backed from 10-1 to 7-2 so a good night, celebrate tomorrow hopefully with a win

Erm...the internet :rolleyes:

which bookie as I tried to do a in running treble today and my online bookie didn't let me.

which bookie as I tried to do a in running treble today and my online bookie didn't let me.

Where on earth can you do in-running doubles?

Ladbrokes.com.

You go to the "in play" section and click on the first match you want to bet on. Then you click on the team you want to bet on, it will say "add to betslip", this will then show up on the right of the screen on your "betslip". You then simply click on the other or others you want to bet on and again add to betslip. This will then allow you to bet on "singles" or "doubles" etc as in any other accumulator bet.

Its nice!

:)

Ladbrokes.com.

You go to the "in play" section and click on the first match you want to bet on. Then you click on the team you want to bet on, it will say "add to betslip", this will then show up on the right of the screen on your "betslip". You then simply click on the other or others you want to bet on and again add to betslip. This will then allow you to bet on "singles" or "doubles" etc as in any other accumulator bet.

Its nice!

:)

what exactly was your bet?

?5 double on Spurs to win and Wolves to win, "in play".

I'm surprised you only got 14/1 for that considering they were both getting beat.

I had Liverpool HT Spurs FT on blue Sq and that was 25/1.

I'm surprised you only got 14/1 for that considering they were both getting beat.

I had Liverpool HT Spurs FT on blue Sq and that was 25/1.

Wolves were winning 2-1 when I placed the bet.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Think how I felt - everyone is winning aside from Preston (who had been 2-0 up). Matt Le Tissier gets interrupted by Stelling - "There's been a fifth goal at Deepdale, Preston are 3-2 in front". Me = :D

A few seconds later - "We've been given the wrong information, Southampton have won it". Me = :@.

Think how I felt - everyone is winning aside from Preston (who had been 2-0 up). Matt Le Tissier gets interrupted by Stelling - "There's been a fifth goal at Deepdale, Preston are 3-2 in front". Me = :D

A few seconds later - "We've been given the wrong information, Southampton have won it". Me = :@.

Its a cruel world my friend.

Archived