Just a reminder of the sort of dirty cheating *******s we are up against tomorrow

Craigieboy

The worst thing about that goal getting chopped off is the fact that it wasn't even close to being offside, at least a yard and a half in it.

Cheating Bassas

I've got 20 or so seasons of video/DvD showing dodgy desisions against the "bigott brothers" , what's the bet that kickback will be FULL of fans complaining of the latest ones tomorrow night? Dodgy free-kicks?, stonewall penalty denied for us? Goal chalked off for offside even when cameras prove the officials were wrong yet again? I'm ready to write mine already!

The linesman tried to flag for offside when Bednar went through for the second goal if I can remember right. First I've heard that a player can be offside when on opposing player passes to him

i thought they were all 'honest mistakes' and that these things always, always even themselves out over a season. the papers and the telly pundits always seem so convincing. these are the people who know the game inside out, they are 'football people' innit?

unless of course there are other agendas at play??? surely not. :(

Anyone remember fysass's disgusting last man challange on maloney new years day?

Ref mustav been watching a different game than the 18,000 odd in tyne!

That game cost us the league.

that's maybe my favourite ever victory against that lot.

the feeling that we'd been cheated out of a win AGAIN until the goal at the end was unbelievable, I just wish Bruno's shot had gone in, I remember almost screaming when that hit the bar.... a manly scream of course.

there was so much promise at the start of the 06/07 season, aaah.

Jimmy McNulty

Put this in the hearts-related youtube threaed I started (I was hoping to have one thread with all the hearts links in it).

"Just a reminder of the sort of dirty cheating *******s we are up against tomorrow"

Did you mean the Smellies, the Ref or both?:P

coatbridgejambo
Anyone remember fysass's disgusting last man challange on maloney new years day?

Ref mustav been watching a different game than the 18,000 odd in tyne!

That game cost us the league.

still makes my blood boil to this day when i think about it :mad::mad:

Romanov Stole My Pension

I had to give my season ticket away that day since me and my mate were drinkin in a pub in Benidorm, brilliant game though and we went mental when that second goal went in (just us and celtic supporters there). Bunch of Sunderland supporters came through from the other room to see what was going on while we were jumping about like dafties.

Archived