Whats the odds on.......

wagy

The first Hearts player to look at Nakamura tomorrow will be booked due to the media panto that has taken place over the last week.

This for me is a stick on.

What goes on in this country is so blatant and obvious its laughable.

Personally i think shaun malloney will either 1. Dive for a penalty 2. Dive for a free kick just outside the box that they will score from 3. Dive to get a hearts player sent off The media claim miko is a diver total novice compared to this bhoy

Personally i think shaun malloney will either 1. Dive for a penalty 2. Dive for a free kick just outside the box that they will score from 3. Dive to get a hearts player sent off The media claim miko is a diver total novice compared to this bhoy

I am not sure I dislike anyone in Scottish football more than Maloney.

Crystallised the end to the dream in 2006 with the dive following the Fyssas 'tackle'. Regular diver in other games against us. Absolutely appalling player for Scotland.

I am not sure I dislike anyone in Scottish football more than Maloney.

Crystallised the end to the dream in 2006 with the dive following the Fyssas 'tackle'. Regular diver in other games against us. Absolutely appalling player for Scotland.

Couldn,t agree more coco but still stays a weegie media darling

I think Stewart will be sent off. He better make it worthwhile by giving one of the Mhanks a serious injury. :)

McManus would be my choice. He gets away with so many dangerous challenges he deserves an 18 month sidelining to teach him the lesson he deserves.

Typical - Celtic coming up for a tough away match where points could be dropped - and guess what? - here they are using their powerful sway with the media to gear up for a physical contest and give licence to the referee to give free-kicks, pens, yellows, reds, etc in Celtic's favour at crucial times in crucial areas. IIRC Nakamura sent two free-kicks over to McManus on the 2-3 on New Years day 2006.

Archived