Tupac Shakur

this_is_my_story

2pac was a good rapper - always a bit of mystery surrounding the big mans death ...

all fingers point to suge knight ... and then to balance it up he then ordered the death of Notorious B.I.G -

he seems to have released as many songs dead as he did alive, i suppose its always the way.

this_is_my_story
2pac was a good rapper - always a bit of mystery surrounding the big mans death ...

all fingers point to suge knight ... and then to balance it up he then ordered the death of Notorious B.I.G -

he seems to have released as many songs dead as he did alive, i suppose its always the way.

Not the first time I've heard this theory, but do you honestly think Knight would be sat next to a man on whom he'd ordered a hit, with bullets flying everywhere? No chance!

Always thought Tupac was rubbish personally.

His beats were mostly garbage, shiny pop / RnB backing by numbers, his subject matter was consistently cliched and his voice and flow were just average. A very average performer all round (good actor though) who is only held in high esteem because he's dead.

Biggy on the other hand was insanely talented. His lyrics and his flow were absolutely incredible. A lot of his records were pretty poor just because of his labels in-house producers, crappy pop beats but as a rapper, he was incredibly good.

chester copperpot

His beats were mostly garbage, shiny pop / RnB backing by numbers, his subject matter was consistently cliched and his voice and flow were just average. A very average performer all round (good actor though) who is only held in high esteem because he's dead.

Biggy on the other hand was insanely talented. His lyrics and his flow were absolutely incredible. A lot of his records were pretty poor just because of his labels in-house producers, crappy pop beats but as a rapper, he was incredibly good.

He's still alive.

Didn't like his stuff much TBH.

One of my favourite rappers actually. I like any rapper were you can feel the aggression and adrenaline in their voice when they rap, when Tupac was on form he was brilliant to listen to in this respect. It's the reason I have never liked any Tupac song when his rhyming is slowed down or he's trying to rap from the heart (or his dick) - it never suited him, he was always at his best mad about something.

Not the first time I've heard this theory, but do you honestly think Knight would be sat next to a man on whom he'd ordered a hit, with bullets flying everywhere? No chance!

why not, its not impossible

especially if you want to make it look like you had nothing to do with it.

not a fan of either tbh. Neither are a patch on the Goldie Looking Chain

Archived