Best Zombie Movie

Generic Username

Generic Username

Seeing as it's that time of year;

What's your favorite zombie movie, seeing as you've got a stack out there to choose from.

For me it's got to be either 28 Days Later (a rage infected monkey LOLZ) or the 2004 re-make of Dawn of The Dead.

What's your favorite zombie movie, seeing as you've got a stack out there to choose from.

For me it's got to be either 28 Days Later (a rage infected monkey LOLZ) or the 2004 re-make of Dawn of The Dead.

I preferred the original Dawn of the dead - either that or 28 days (shaun of the deads probably my favourite but i dont think it really counts)

Doctor FinnBarr

Original "Dawn of the Dead".

Do do do do, do do do do, do do do dodo do ro do do!

:eek:

Generic Username
Bad Taste

Excellent shout.

Braindead is another ridiculous splatter-fest zombie film in the same taste.

chester copperpot

Original Dawn of the Dead is one of my favourite movies. Being stuck in a shopping mall with free grub and the chance to smoke some zombies with a big gun from the roof appeals to me.

I know they did that in the remake (shot people from the roof, they got rid of the zombies inside in the original), but the original was way better, Ving Rhames excepted in the remake, he was pretty cool.

Archived