BLOODY PRINTERS !

beardbeer

Ive got a dell 810 all in one printer, its bloody terrible for going through ink, 100 sheets of paper out of a ? 15 cartridge i think thats a rip off at 15p a sheet ! does anyone know of the best printers that have the longest lasting cartridge between refils and replacements?cheers

Commander Harris
Ive got a dell 810 all in one printer, its bloody terrible for going through ink, 100 sheets of paper out of a ? 15 cartridge i think thats a rip off at 15p a sheet ! does anyone know of the best printers that have the longest lasting cartridge between refils and replacements?cheers

if you don't need to print in colour a cheap mono laser printer will get you good economy.

if you don't need to print in colour a cheap mono laser printer will get you good economy.

thanks mate i'll look into them.

Have you checked if the cartridge is refillable? You can get the kits in PC World and a few other places.

I used to reckon it was cheaper just to buy a new printer instead of buying cartridges - cheapest off the shelf is usually ?25-30

I wait till i'm at work to print anything these days - but don't tell my boss ;)

Archived