Nakamura wants even MORE protection

djf

Despite winning half his fouls under no contact whatsoever, the game in Scotland is still too rough for our good friend Shunsuke. I'd suggest an automatic penalty whenever an opposing player has the arrogance to enter the same half of the field as Mr Nakamura in future referees.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7701779.stm

:Icky::Icky:

utterly mind blowing. maybe pitches should also be made soft and bouncy to protect him when he dives about like a maniac.

Just saying the same to my workmate

Perhaps ref's need protection from his constant cheating.

As it seems that it is them that are to blame for him conning them.

Perhaps refs are thinking turn a blind eye to the fouls

Only one thing, break the ****'s legs.

Should be plenty protection in a hospital ward.

a sense of utter revulsion failed to come over me there.

the usual pre old firm game against us propoganda machine.

basically it is putting pressure on the ref to side with the Celtic on Sunday

if we were playing Rangers this week it would be Walter wants Berra to be a ger.

same old same old

Tiberius Stinkfinger

As its been decided that Miko will be sent off then he might as well Banzai the bairn at the earliest opportunity.

It's a contact sport you ferkin poof. Oh well, at least our players now know where to kick him, just don't do it in or around our box guys.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

FFS maybe the SFA should just give him a massive johnny to wrap himself in.

Little rat.

As its been decided that Miko will be sent off then he might as well Banzai the bairn at the earliest opportunity.

well said wooly gimp heid, let's sacrifice miko for the cause.

Despite winning half his fouls under no contact whatsoever, the game in Scotland is still too rough for our good friend Shunsuke. I'd suggest an automatic penalty whenever an opposing player has the arrogance to enter the same half of the field as Mr Nakamura in future referees.

Imagine the abuse Miko would get if he came out with the same claim

may-be the ref could book one or two players in the tunnel and give a penalty before they kick-off

And maybe the opposition players could play in slippers instead of footbal boots, and maybe they could play with a beach ball instead of a football in case he hurts his little tootsies when he's taking his 'trade mark free kicks'. Poor wee lamb.:rolleyes:

Do him 1st minute...worth a booking!

He feined injury on Wednesday so the big bad boys of Kilmarnock couldn`t kick him anymore!!

It's tools like Nakamura that are ruining fitba.

Wingers (a lot better than him) used to get 7 bells of *****e kicked out of them every week and never complain, the best medicine, rip the p!sh clean oot yer marker and stick the ball in the net. Job done.

He should be revelling in the challenge, instead of going to the papers moaning like a wee b!tch. You play for the OF, you already get the rub of the green and dive about like a dieing fish, what more exactly do you want???

I'd be embarrased if a team mate of mine said that.

Away and play Netball you pansy.

What a whingeing pansy. We should draft in a rugby player to mark him on Sunday.

Billy Bigtime
Snap him in two first tackle :mad:

Well said that man. It's going to happen anyway so let's make it count and go right through him at the earliest opportunity!!

Jambof3tornado

Funny how just prior to a game against us he is appealing to refs to protect him more. Get big Zal to put him on his arse the 1st chance he gets and make sure its near the halfway line.

Kamikaze;)

"The referee should really protect players from bad tackles or challenges that are dangerous," said Nakamura.

Wonder what he thought of MacDonald's challenge last week eh....

Loved this bit:

"The referee should really protect players from bad tackles or challenges that are dangerous," said Nakamura.

Wonder what he made of MacDonalds challenge last week.....

The refs aren't very good at seeing things that happen in real time; I have real concerns about their ability to forsee incidents before they actually happen.

What a whingeing pansy. We should draft in a rugby player to mark him on Sunday.

Somebody draft in NERIJUS BARASA.

IMMEDIATELY!

Stay in fecking bed then,don't go out the door,read fengshway fecking books or how ever you spell it,here's another wee tip for Nakkkkkkkkkkamoooooooooooooooora,don't eat raw fish,it can give you the shets.

It's tools like Nakamura that are ruining fitba.

Wingers (a lot better than him) used to get 7 bells of *****e kicked out of them every week and never complain, the best medicine, rip the p!sh clean oot yer marker and stick the ball in the net. Job done.

He should be revelling in the challenge, instead of going to the papers moaning like a wee b!tch. You play for the OF, you already get the rub of the green and dive about like a dieing fish, what more exactly do you want???

I'd be embarrased if a team mate of mine said that.

Away and play Netball you pansy.

Guiterez (sp?) Argentina & Newcastle, from the couple of games I've seen of him would evidence the above points!

Hopefully the reports that he has ruled himself out of Sundays game are true ! (Wants to give himself a chance of making the Champions League tie on Wednesday)

Cheatin wee scrote ... makes my blood boil that a greetin faced cheatin wee so and so like him has the nerve to come out with pesh like that :banghead2:

Not sticking up for him,but TBF he is asking for "players" to get more protection from ref's,remember we were asking for the same thing with Colquhoun,McCann and the likes.

Anyway,look's like he's oot for sunday.

Wingers will dive because Scottish referees do allow worse tackles than other countries' refs. I have no particular bones with players who dive. Yes it annoys me when other team's players do it but I used to enjoy Elvis' theatrics even when it was almost embarassing...I like football - if I wanted to see guys kicking seven shades of shee-ite out of each other I could see it far cheaper in the lower leagues or juniors. I pay more in the hope of being entertained. I am a fan of players who showboat! I enjoy seeing excellent bits of skill that I could never do on a football pitch - Takis' Scotsport trick, or McGeady's dink last season against Aberdeen were breathtaking to see - Nakamura may be a diver but he is a quality player and IMO quality players should be protected...

Archived