London Hilton docklands hotel?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone stayed here? Im going for a weekend with the family next month and was wondering if anyone had stayed here. Looks to be a couple of miles outwith city centre which we wanted, and facilities etc look pretty good.

stayed there last year, was a good hotel. you get more for your money in docklands at weekends as they're mostly used by businessmen during the week. we got a room in a high'sh floor (as requested) and were upgraded when we checked in. took a bottle to the room after dinner and they forgot to bill us for it.

the food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. wouldn't say it was overly child friendly though. i'd figure you wouldn't eat there though

if you're looking at docklands though, i'd recommend the marriot at west india quay instead.

Walter Bishop
stayed there last year, was a good hotel. you get more for your money in docklands at weekends as they're mostly used by businessmen during the week. we got a room in a high'sh floor (as requested) and were upgraded when we checked in. took a bottle to the room after dinner and they forgot to bill us for it.

the food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. wouldn't say it was overly child friendly though. i'd figure you wouldn't eat there though

if you're looking at docklands though, i'd recommend the marriot at west india quay instead.

Cheers.

We are going for the weekend, read some stuff about the location how close is it to tube/buses to get into centre of london?

Anyone stayed here? Im going for a weekend with the family next month and was wondering if anyone had stayed here. Looks to be a couple of miles outwith city centre which we wanted, and facilities etc look pretty good.

Docklands itself is gash at the weekend, but the Jubilee line will take you straight into Waterloo, Bond St. etc within about 20 mins (providing it is running).

Hilton's always tend to be more than decent, without being spectacular. You won't go far wrong. The breakfast tends to be good, but eat out for dinner if you're in the smoke.

Archived