FAO EEN, Banderson

wibble

Please look at the Bus attack thread. We have done your work for you and expect to see it followed up.

If it weren't for the fact that the two groups were football fans it would already have been all over the front page. You have a public duty to inform the citizens of Edinburgh of such events.

We already know how lazy you are because we've seen rumours from JKB printed as fact in your journal on many occasions, so on this occasion we have helped you out and now you can look like a hero and still spend all day in the boozer or in the saunas.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree Anderson is a sports journalist. You'd have better results e-mailling the EEN direct, The Scotsman, The Daily Record and maybe even STV;)

I think you're barking up the wrong tree Anderson is a sports journalist. You'd have better results e-mailling the EEN direct, The Scotsman, The Daily Record and maybe even STV;)

Or just leave it to the people whose job it is to deal with such matters, ie the police,who are well aware of the incident which took place.

Or just leave it to the people whose job it is to deal with such matters, ie the police,who are well aware of the incident which took place.

ooooooohhhhhhhhh look at you luv!!!!

Or report it to the police? Just incase but who cares, I'm no grass but I do recognise a couple of mini faces on there.

Or report it to the police? Just incase but who cares, I'm no grass but I do recognise a couple of mini faces on there.

I hate grasses aswell,thats why im saying leave it to them to do their jobs by themselves.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Oh thats very good.Think of that all by yourself?

Just admit it mate. You have FAILED.

It only took about 5 posts for the Hoboness to become apparent.

MUST.TRY.HARDER.

fail2it9.jpg

MUST.TRY.HARDER.

fail2it9.jpg

Yes ok then you caught me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

You make it so obvious!!!!

Go on then,enlighten me as to how you come to this thought out conclusion?

My laptop has the new smell'u software and you stink mate ! Hobo. :rolleyes:

MUST.TRY.HARDER.

fail2it9.jpg

My laptop has the new smell'u software and you stink mate ! Hobo. :rolleyes:

seems i wasnt the only one:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

So because im saying leave a police matter to the police that makes me a hobo,also because i dare to have a different opinion to the VAST majority this also means i am a so called hobo? Maybe now il just go along with everyone else and things will all be rosy in the garden. This is a fans forum for people to voice their opinions,im being shot down for mine.

Guest juvehearts
So because im saying leave a police matter to the police that makes me a hobo,also because i dare to have a different opinion to the VAST majority this also means i am a so called hobo? Maybe now il just go along with everyone else and things will all be rosy in the garden. This is a fans forum for people to voice their opinions,im being shot down for mine.

No its a HEARTS supporter's forum :hobofish:

anyone that thinks makela can muster up 25+ goals a season is deluded.

deluded people follow hibs, you are theirfor labled as a :hobofish:.

I hate grasses aswell,thats why im saying leave it to them to do their jobs by themselves.

I hate grasses as well. If somebody mugged my 77 year old mother I'd be really cheesed of if someone grassed up the mugger.

Grasses are filth.

Rudolf's Mate
I hate grasses as well. If somebody mugged my 77 year old mother I'd be really cheesed of if someone grassed up the mugger.

Grasses are filth.

Agreed but you'd want to know who it was so you could extract some....

Grasses are filth.

:rolleyes:

Grasses are filth.

Agreed but you'd want to know who it was so you could extract some....

By the time my old Auntie Taz had finished with any brave mugger, there would be little left to extract some from...

Grasses are filth mind you.

Archived