First player to be booked on Sunday

Swanny17

Who will be booked first on Sunday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will be booked first on Sunday?

• Miko
    • Miko
    • Miko
    • Miko
    • Miko
    • Number 7

Who will it be then???

Defo be a hearts player so i will go with Stewart

Never saw the poll at the top. Ma bad. I thought it was genuine question.

Ok i will go for number 7

Caldwell and Broon will be up to their usual consistent foul

they wont get touched

Stewart or Miko for sure

I'm sticking ?20 on Miko. He'll either get clattered, and booked for diving, or will get booked for a "tackle" like Saturday past.

I could be really cynical and say a septic player will be booked first. Then straight after Miko will be booked for nothing, so it doesnt look like victimisation, which is clearly whats happening to him.

Guest S.U.S.S.

This just in.

under new powers granted to refs they now have the power to pre-emptively book someone, Hearts will now start with 10 men against Celtic after Miko was booked twice for pre-emptively diving before the game.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
This just in.

under new powers granted to refs they now have the power to pre-emptively book someone, Hearts will now start with 10 men against Celtic after Miko was booked twice for pre-emptively diving before the game.

Is that also the reason he misses games here and there.

He has been pre-emptively suspended ???

This just in.

The way the GFA and refs are in Scotland that wouldnt be beyond the realms of possibility. Shouldnt be giving them ideas, its bad enough.

Pre-Emptive bookings :eek::eek:

This just in.

Absolute rubbish. The first pre-emptive booking was actually for persistent fouling ... the ref was just spotted pointing vaguely at various parts of the pitch that a SFA official might 'reasonably expect' that Miko might pre-emptively and persistently be that wee furrin bugger that shoved oor Andy.

Booked eh? Well its gotta be Miko or Mikey aint it?

Still if they get booked it takes them out the running for the straight red card competition which will be awarded to the Hearts player who commits the imaginary serious foul which results in Smeltic getting their compulsory 90-odd minute penalty.

Susie-Jambo-66

Miko then Stewart

But who will be 1st to be sent off ???????????????????

Miko ........ just for turning up :107years:

Malcolm Tucker

Well, the poll seems pretty conclusive that Miko will be booked first.

Quite shocked at that outcome I must say.

boy_in_maroon

the first Hearts player to tackle nakamoora or the prodical shaun(the protected species) will find their way into the ref's book

:mad::mad:

Didn't think Miko's disciplinary record was even that bad v the tims? Thought it was just against the huns he gets booked for breathing..

Stewart, and probably for doing something stupid.

Defo be a hearts player so i will go with Stewart

Never saw the poll at the top. Ma bad. I thought it was genuine question.

Ok i will go for number 7

hope not but if he slips near any of the "UNWASHED" he will be

well going by last night's disgusting, shameless, gutless performance, CT is simply not going to risk causing himself to be the target of celtic supporters' ire.

disgusting - giving killie a foul for a nakamura dive which didn't produce a booking.

shameless - ignoring at least 3 bookable offences by celtic players and producing a yellow for the first bookable chllenge from a killie player.

gutless - appearing to be set to book wilson for a crude challenge, then giving him a second chance.

two things are for sure for sunday... celtic players WILL get at least one 'get out of jail free card' before actually getting a booking. celtic will NOT have a player booked for persistent fouling.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
well going by last night's disgusting, shameless, gutless performance, CT is simply not going to risk causing himself to be the target of celtic supporters' ire.

disgusting - giving killie a foul for a nakamura dive which didn't produce a booking.

shameless - ignoring at least 3 bookable offences by celtic players and producing a yellow for the first bookable chllenge from a killie player.

gutless - appearing to be set to book wilson for a crude challenge, then giving him a second chance.

two things are for sure for sunday... celtic players WILL get at least one 'get out of jail free card' before actually getting a booking. celtic will NOT have a player booked for persistent fouling.

A wee happy pill may serve you well at this point in yer life VI.

Cheer up man....

A wee happy pill may serve you well at this point in yer life VI.

Cheer up man....

i envy the people who don't give a rat's about the outrageous double standards in the game mate. personally it makes me maroon in the dish and drives me round the bend.

it's doesn't even stop at the referees, there appears to be a systemic policy of censorship being conducted, even reaching into television broadcasting.

the bbc never stops preening itself about it's peerless levels of impartiality and balance.... aye right then.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i envy the people who don't give a rat's about the outrageous double standards in the game mate. personally it makes me maroon in the dish and drives me round the bend.

it's doesn't even stop at the referees, there appears to be a systemic policy of censorship being conducted, even reaching into television broadcasting.

the bbc never stops preening itself about it's peerless levels of impartiality and balance.... aye right then.

Envy is very unhealthy.

Your deep rooted loathing of the universe and beyond (except the JT's) of course is also something i think to be very unhealthy aswell.

Has some rotter lobbed a bag of auld rusty nails in yer crypt.

You no sleeping well ???

Envy is very unhealthy.

Your deep rooted loathing of the universe and beyond (except the JT's) of course is also something i think to be very unhealthy aswell.

Has some rotter lobbed a bag of auld rusty nails in yer crypt.

You no sleeping well ???

some bassa booted ma hearse the other day.

Booked eh? Well its gotta be Miko or Mikey aint it?

Still if they get booked it takes them out the running for the straight red card competition which will be awarded to the Hearts player who commits the imaginary serious foul which results in Smeltic getting their compulsory 90-odd minute penalty.

Isn't that the truth.

Miko for persistent fouling, Mikey for the straight red comp.

Would the bookies take a bet on this stuff? I'm not the gambling sort and pretty clueless as to how it all works, but I'd expect this to be a safe one.

scott herbertson

Nade

I have impeccable logic to back this up.

He is of similar build and vaguely similar in looks to Bobo Balde.

Everyone knows Balde should be booked and sent off before 15 minutes of any game, but isn't because he played for Celtic

Nade doesn't play for Celtic

Therefore Nade will be booked

Guest juvehearts
Ill go for Berra.

ill second that, it will be in the 23rd minute where his hands are up in the air & he 'fouls' a sellick player for backing into berra.

then it'll be the 1st hearts sup that's just came on & mcgheddie runs down the flank & get nudged from said player.

broon & nak & caldwell will get away all match with persistant fouling & a hearts player (miko) will get booked for diving 3 mins after nakamura did the same thing at the edge of our 18yard box FACT

After reading Nakamura's plea for protection on the BBC website today, the first player to be booked will be the first player who gives him a chance to take a dive.

Eggert Jonsonn

Surpised it took someone as long to suggest it. Definitely Eggy I reckon, he's not scared to dive in and if he's up against McGaydo then it's a racing certainty

After reading Nakamura's plea for protection on the BBC website today, the first player to be booked will be the first player who gives him a chance to take a dive.

I thought Nakamura had ruled himself out of the game?.

Berra, just as he reaches out to shake hands with McManus before the coin toss, the ref thinks he sees Berra throwing a punch, instant red card for Berra, the ref then spots Miko throwing the ball to one of the ball boys, instant Red Card, Bruno who had to return to the dressing room for a change of boots, then crosses himself apon entering the field, the referee spotting this decides to send him off as he picked up the blue refs book instead of the green refs book.

Mickey Stewart goes to pick the captains armband from Berra, McGreedy trips himself up, Stewart is red card.

the Ref then blow to abandon the match as hearts are down to 7 men, Wee Ginger says the ref was right as his team have an important champions league game to get beat in, so actually playing the match against the team that in all eyes are the devils incarnation would have hurt his darling little players, who are always above reproach, would never dive, cheat, who never commit a bookable foul.

Thunderstruck
I would have though that the clear favourite is - the first Hearts player to commit any sort of foul.

Come on, guys, get with the programme. Where does it say in GFA handbook that a Hearts player has to infringe their rules to get into the book!

Archived