Kingston out again (merged threads)

andrew

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-ace-Kingston-to-miss.4643883.jp

"Larry Kingston can't play, I think he will come back next week," Laszlo told the Evening News. "At the moment, he can train but not 100 per cent. He is always telling me he has a little bit of pain at the top of his leg.

"This is not a big problem. I spoke to our doctor and he said it is not something serious with Larry, but if he cannot give 100 per cent we must accept this.

Mysterious injury keeping him out the team? Maybe he's just biding his time till January.

Waste of space.

"LARRY KINGSTON will miss Hearts' SPL match with Celtic on Sunday but manager Csaba Laszlo is consoled somewhat by the news that Andy Driver is expected to play.

The Englishman was due to return to training at Riccarton today and, provided he proves his fitness, will be included in the matchday squad. Kingston, however, is definitely out due to recurring pain in his right leg."

This is the news in the EEN today. Anyone else think there could be more to this? or do you think it's a genuine injury?

Quote from Csaba

"Larry Kingston can't play, I think he will come back next week," Laszlo told the Evening News. "At the moment, he can train but not 100 per cent. He is always telling me he has a little bit of pain at the top of his leg.

"I can understand this because Larry has played in all the games since pre-season in Germany, he has not been injured. Maybe his muscles are a little bit tired, I don't know, but definitely he cannot play."

Fxxx the SPFL

There is obviously some truth in the rumour about what happened after the hobo game, its time to offload him, I would rather have someone with half his ability as long as they were playing for the shirt.

:107years:

I think even the Bookies have stopped taking bets that Larry will be away in January.

Another one of our better players shown the revolving door, but like the others before him will go on and show what a good player he is, plying his trade with a good and well run football club.

All the Best Larry, I have enjoyed your time here at least and now the Gorgie faithful can look forward to even more appearances from you know who!!:rolleyes:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

1.Larry is injured. ?

2.Larry has VladFlu. ?

3.Larry has CsabaFlu. ?

I go for No.3 myself for being a Billy Big Boots and upsetting the togetherness.

markletissier

I go for No.3 myself for being a Billy Big Boots and upsetting the togetherness.

seconded.

1.Larry is injured. ?

2.Larry has VladFlu. ?

3.Larry has CsabaFlu. ?

Awrite bud hows things?

Lot of rumours flying about, re Larry after the vermin match. Do be honest it's hard to believe anything about what goes on now, theres so many stories and so much happened it could be anyone of those 3 or more m8. We can only speculate, suppose if he is punted in January we might find out the truth.

Good.

I'd be up for giving Chesney a start and have him and Driver fly at their full backs who are not the paciest. That would appear to be the most obvious point of attack.

Not that it will matter with our defence a stick-on to concede, but oh well.

Good.

I'd be up for giving Chesney a start and have him and Driver fly at their full backs who are not the paciest. That would appear to be the most obvious point of attack.

Not that it will matter with our defence a stick-on to concede, but oh well.

Or Miko and Driver both of them bombing down the wings could have a field day againt the celtic full backs. Just leaves the problem that we have had all season, we have the service there just not anyone to take advantage of it and stick the ball in the net. Also a ref to contend with as well I suppose if Miko was to play Ill go for a definate red card for him FOR NOTHING, Chesny would probably be at very least booked. Agree about the defence though it id a worry, Wish Csaba for once would just drop zali bombscare and stick Kari at centre half beside Berra.

One thing about Kingston if it is CsabaFlu then it might be the kick up the backside he has been needing for some time

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Awrite bud hows things?

Lot of rumours flying about, re Larry after the vermin match. Do be honest it's hard to believe anything about what goes on now, theres so many stories and so much happened it could be anyone of those 3 or more m8. We can only speculate, suppose if he is punted in January we might find out the truth.

Good mate you ??

Its a good word speculation !!

I would prefer Larry to play his way into a big move rather than sulk his way into it though.

Unless its a done deal of course ;)

Chad Sexington

Larry will be one of the first out the door in January.

Probably to a middling Championship side. If the guy had a bit more about him he could be playing in the Premiership, but he's a lazy git.

Good mate you ??

Its a good word speculation !!

I would prefer Larry to play his way into a big move rather than sulk his way into it though.

Unless its a done deal of course ;)

Am good m8

Thing is we know Larry has the goods, we know he is quality, but it appears is only when he wants to put a show on, which so far this season he hasnt. It's all very de ja vu of the Skacel and Bednar scenarios.

Good.

Not that it will matter with our defence a stick-on to concede, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Spot on mate. We are atleast a goal down before we start on sunday. are we scoring 2?? I doubt it!!

On another note i wonder who will dive for their pen :eek::eek:

The Mighty Thor

"but if he cannot give 100 per cent we must accept this.

we've been accepting him giving less than 100% for the last two years. Another hallmark of the Romanov era, high wages for nil return.

If we can find a buyer he MUST be sold in Jan.

1.Larry is injured. ?

2.Larry has VladFlu. ?

3.Larry has CsabaFlu. ?

Exactly my thoughts when I read it on the website just now. I reckon we'll see very little/none of him until he leaves in January.

As long as we get a bit of money for him and a sell on clause I'll be happy.

When I read he was probably out my first feeling was relief, he doesn't work hard enough to play in the SPL. Time to move him on.

IMO with Aguair back and on form, and Miko (or Cesney) and Driver on the wings, do we really miss Kingston?

No

Mystery injury or not I'm disappointed he's out. He's always played pretty well against Celtic and for big games we need our big players.

Good.

Not that it will matter with our defence a stick-on to concede' date=' but oh well.[/[/u']QUOTE]

Spot on mate. We are atleast a goal down before we start on sunday. are we scoring 2?? I doubt it!!

On another note i wonder who will dive for their pen :eek::eek:

Mcgayday or Mahomo dead certs, followed closely by shinsucky

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Am good m8

Thing is we know Larry has the goods, we know he is quality, but it appears is only when he wants to put a show on, which so far this season he hasnt. It's all very de ja vu of the Skacel and Bednar scenarios.

True mate.

The thing is,its been apparent to the lot of us that Larry hasn't had cahonies for the fight for a while now.

So why play him.

Not quite togetherness is it.

I think even the Bookies have stopped taking bets that Larry will be away in January.

Another one of our better players shown the revolving door, but like the others before him will go on and show what a good player he is, plying his trade with a good and well run football club.

All the Best Larry, I have enjoyed your time here at least and now the Gorgie faithful can look forward to even more appearances from you know who!!:rolleyes:

I bet you sing his name even when he doesnt give a feck ? :rolleyes:

I suspect it's a Vlad knock, but frankly it suits me just fine for him to be out for a while. I'd much rather have someone like Chesny giving it their all than watch Larry stroll about the pitch all day while we're getting a bit of a doing.

I dont care, because he doesnt care, better to have someone on the park that will try.

Well said mate.

To think some folk were bleating about how we'd be able to sell him for ?3m+ as well. Pfft

Art Vanderlay

I just can't believe that it's possible that a Hearts player might harbour aspirations to play for a different club.

It's as if there are clubs out there that are bigger, or more successful, or playing in leagues of a higher standard to ours.

It's almost as if this type of player has a personal sense of ambition. They probably want to make more money. Disgusting.

We should start a bandwagon and take any dip in performance or loss of form as being indicative of this waste of skin not giving a toss. And then we should hound him despite him being our best player.

Francis Albert

We were told on here last January with absolute certainty that we would never see Kingston play for Hearts again. So I'll just wait and see..

Pity if he goes IMO but if Csaba can't motivate him so be it.

Colonel Kurtz
We were told on here last January with absolute certainty that we would never see Kingston play for Hearts again. So I'll just wait and see..

Maybe larry thinks the physio would be a racist if he declared him fit

I have to laugh at the "If he cannot give 100% we must accept this"bit.

I can think of plenty players so far this season(larry included) who haven't gave us 100% and it hasn't seemed to bother Csaba so far!!!.

I bet you sing his name even when he doesnt give a feck ? :rolleyes:

enjoy Meekooooooo my friend, you deserve him:eek::sad::rolleyes::o

If Kingston is fit and is being left out for another reason then Laszlo is dissembling in the way that Valdas used to.

It is possible that Kingston's poor form is due to a recurring injury of course. Will surely be necessary to try to move him on in January, so cotton wool could be the right decision.

Don't care, I'm just glad Driver will be playing. Looking at our results and the way we've played this season with him, compared to when he's been out, he's making a case for MVP of the team.

I just can't believe that it's possible that a Hearts player might harbour aspirations to play for a different club.

It's as if there are clubs out there that are bigger, or more successful, or playing in leagues of a higher standard to ours.

It's almost as if this type of player has a personal sense of ambition. They probably want to make more money. Disgusting.

We should start a bandwagon and take any dip in performance or loss of form as being indicative of this waste of skin not giving a toss. And then we should hound him despite him being our best player.

:biggrin:

That's about right.

But, in saying that...my first thought wasn't VladFlu or CsabaFlu...it was definitely LarryFlu. Sounds like Csaba wants him to play but this mysterious pain in top of leg prevents Larry from doing so. Therefore it comes as little surprise that the docs don't think it's anything serious....

1.Larry is injured. ?

2.Larry has VladFlu. ?

3.Larry has CsabaFlu. ?

I would go with he has taken the cream puff and is feigning an injury.:P:p

:biggrin:

That's about right.

But, in saying that...my first thought wasn't VladFlu or CsabaFlu...it was definitely LarryFlu. Sounds like Csaba wants him to play but this mysterious pain in top of leg prevents Larry from doing so. Therefore it comes as little surprise that the docs don't think it's anything serious....

You think he's a wage thief? :eek:

You think he's a wage thief? :eek:

Nope. I just think Larry might be having a crisis of confidence or something similar and given his bust-up with other team members, I can see why he might be reluctant to be involved right now. I don't agree with it, but I do think it's Larry rather than Csaba or Vlad...in this case....

john brownlee

I dont think we missed him last week

I prefer Bruno

looks like I'll have to do another painting

one thing to say on Laryea if you want a big time club you have to be a big time player all the time. Not just when on TV or near the transfer window

good luck when, or, to who ever you go to because its a certiny your futures or ambitions are not at the mighty JTs

Nope. I just think Larry might be having a crisis of confidence or something similar and given his bust-up with other team members, I can see why he might be reluctant to be involved right now. I don't agree with it, but I do think it's Larry rather than Csaba or Vlad...in this case....

So you're saying he's pretending to be injured in order to get out of playing. Interesting.

So you're saying he's pretending to be injured in order to get out of playing. Interesting.

Has he got an air boot on again this time? He managed to get that off in time for the ANC of course last year.

Archived