Team for Sunday

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

OUT - Kingston, Obua, Tullberg, Neilsen

I woudl go with pace to try and get at Celtic so out go Miko and Ruben, In come Cesney and Driver.

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

Jonsson-Berra-Zaliukas-Wallace

.............Karipidis..................

Cesney-Stewart-Aguair-Driver

...............Nade.......................

Geoff Kilpatrick

I woudl go with pace to try and get at Celtic so out go Miko and Ruben, In come Cesney and Driver.

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

Yep, I'd go with that as well, assuming Kello isn't fit.

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

I think that is the right team. Until Neilson comes back to the first team we can't get the strengthening of him back at right back, Jonsson into the midfield and Karipidis replacing Zaliukas. Nade up front with Aguiar pushing on has to be the right option. And both Chesney and Driver can stretch Celtic. Not sure about which goalkeeper is worth the shout - none seem greatly better than any of the rest.

I we go for pace then it has to be Miko ahead of Chesney every time. Chesney is nowhere near as direct as Miko when he gets the ball.

I would say that Miko is faster than Ches, but Miko rarely puts in a good cross or plays the ball direct into the penalty box, Ches tends to look a bit more menacing.

It's a hard one. I like when they both play and switch wings, but Driver looked dangerous at Easter Rd so he has to play if fit.

We_are_the_Hearts
I would say that Miko is faster than Ches, but Miko rarely puts in a good cross or plays the ball direct into the penalty box, Ches tends to look a bit more menacing.

It's a hard one. I like when they both play and switch wings, but Driver looked dangerous at Easter Rd so he has to play if fit.

I would say Cesney is our 2nd quickest player behind Driver. Funny how folk see things different:)

I would say Cesney is our 2nd quickest player behind Driver. Funny how folk see things different:)

I'd agree!

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

Be happy with that mate, Miko could replace Cessy easily, but either way im happy. Like to see it played attackingly with the wide men making a three and bruno and/or Mikey a 4/5 whenever possible

I hope we get right in about them. They've missing quite a few big players and I hear now Looevens aint playing so we've got no excuses. Get it right up them.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Balogh

Johnsson...Berra...Kari....Wallace

Chezney...Stewart...Bruino....Driver

Nade....Glen.

Bench: Miko, Ruben, Kello, Thomson, Zaliukas, Mole and Templeton.

Stewart sitting back and letting bruno work his magic

We can't afford to play defensive at celitic park becaue they we will open us and we will sit to deep. I hope Shabba just goes for it because they are not that great a team.

MackaysCentreSpot
What's the news on the injury front if anyone knows?

Kingston and Kello?

Kello is available for selection.

Kingston is unlikely to play.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Balogh

Johnsson...Berra...Kari....Wallace

Chezney...Stewart...Bruino....Driver

Nade....Glen.

Bench: Miko, Ruben, Kello, Thomson, Zaliukas, Mole and Templeton.

Stewart sitting back and letting bruno work his magic

We can't afford to play defensive at celitic park becaue they we will open us and we will sit to deep. I hope Shabba just goes for it because they are not that great a team.

I thought it was at Tynecastle? ;)

Anyway, I would play:

Balogh

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Palazuelos

Cesnauskis Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade

Subs: Kello, Zaliukas, Rapnik, Mikoliunas, Mole, Makela, Ksanavicius

Guest jambomickey
balogh, jonsson, berra, karapidis, wallace, stewart, palazuelos, cesnauskis, driver, nade, glen

meant aguiar and not palazuelos

we all know that zalclueless is first name on the team sheet.

It is there when the fax is sent with the heading fill in the blanks and send back csaba

I'd start with Miko ahead of Cesnauskis, Miko will fight more and work harder in a game when we need everyone doing that. Regardless of score, Cesnauskis should be given the last 20 mins to run at the legs of their tired defenders. I want Zal binned and Ryan McGowan in the team but Gowser has been away on international duty and this wouldn't have been the game to introduce the young lad anyway. After the Aberdeen game I'm not too sure about Balogh and although it may be harsh to 'drop' him, I think it'd also be harsh on Kello to lose his place as the number one keeper because of injury when he's been pretty good on the whole.

So:

---------------Kello--------------

Jonsson--Zaliukas--Berra--Wallace

-------------Karipidis-------------

Mikoliunas----Stewart------Driver-

--------------Aguiar--------------

--------------Nade---------------

Cesnauskis on for Miko regardless of the score. Leave the rest. Makela on for Driver if we get a corner in the 94th minute and we're trailing by a goal, otherwise just take him out back and shoot him.

chester copperpot

Here's my winning combination/

Balogh

Eggy Kari Berra Wallace

Miko/Chesney Stewart Templeton Driver

Nade Glen

Never happen, but hey ho.

I thought it was at Tynecastle? ;)

Anyway, I would play:

Balogh

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Palazuelos

Cesnauskis Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade

Subs: Kello, Zaliukas, Rapnik, Mikoliunas, Mole, Makela, Ksanavicius

take that ian, but templeton or husband on the bench for ksanavicius....both have been good recently for the reserves and temps scored a great goal vs h*bs.

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

Spot on, with Miko on the bench coming on if either DC or AD tire.

Libertonian_II

4-1-4-1 again.

Balogh

That's the team. I've always thought that Chesney is way better than Miko.

It pretty much picks itself

I'd start with Miko ahead of Cesnauskis, Miko will fight more and work harder in a game when we need everyone doing that. Regardless of score, Cesnauskis should be given the last 20 mins to run at the legs of their tired defenders. I want Zal binned and Ryan McGowan in the team but Gowser has been away on international duty and this wouldn't have been the game to introduce the young lad anyway. After the Aberdeen game I'm not too sure about Balogh and although it may be harsh to 'drop' him, I think it'd also be harsh on Kello to lose his place as the number one keeper because of injury when he's been pretty good on the whole.

So:

---------------Kello--------------

Jonsson--Zaliukas--Berra--Wallace

-------------Karipidis-------------

Mikoliunas----Stewart------Driver-

--------------Aguiar--------------

--------------Nade---------------

Cesnauskis on for Miko regardless of the score. Leave the rest. Makela on for Driver if we get a corner in the 94th minute and we're trailing by a goal, otherwise just take him out back and shoot him.

cant disagree with much there mate. The goallie issue, i think it really is either/or. Maybe Balogh will be sharper due to having trained more.

Be nice if Temps made the bench. The lad's probably buzzin after the last two reserve performances so you never know, sometimes the big games are the time to chuck a laddy on for 15 and see how he does. NOthing to lose to an extent. And he can play anywhere in attacking positions by the looks of things

I we go for pace then it has to be Miko ahead of Chesney every time. Chesney is nowhere near as direct as Miko when he gets the ball.

Yes Miko is faster than Chesney but he is a headless chicken.

Have you ever seen Miko make a pass to a Hearts player? At least Chesney managed a couple when he came on last week against the sheep.

We_are_the_Hearts
Here's my winning combination/

Balogh

Eggy Kari Berra Wallace

Miko/Chesney Stewart Templeton Driver

Nade Glen

Never happen, but hey ho.

You would play Templeton and Glen in front of Aguair? Quite glad it won't happen!

Archived