BERBATOV

jamboBG

Terrific piece of skill. Incidentally David Templeton did something very similar (twice) in the reserve game against Hibs on Tuesday, the difference being it was in the middle of the park and didn't lead to a goal.

BERBA tov tov tov - he told city to **** off

?30mill we don't mind

Now he wears the numbers 9

BERBA tov tov tov

He told city to **** off

wheatfield to sheffield
was just about to say reminds me of the juanjo clip, beaten to it.

First thing I thought - Juanjo against Dundee Utd. I was in the enclosure in front of the old stand so I couldn't properly see what he did at the time but I have enjoyed that clip many a time since

jamboinglasgow
Terrific piece of skill. Incidentally David Templeton did something very similar (twice) in the reserve game against Hibs on Tuesday, the difference being it was in the middle of the park and didn't lead to a goal.

After seeing Templeton in a few games, do you think he is struggling with physical side of the scottish game? I ask because I thought he may be small but he seemed to make that up with bags of skill, which I am sure he can use to its full use, like Messi who is tiny but can get past the best players.

?30mill we don't mind

BERBA tov tov tov

He told city to **** off

Uh huh!! :rolleyes:

?30mill we don't mind

BERBA tov tov tov

He told city to **** off

Berbatov clasics with Leverkusen vs. Roma

Clasics with Tottenham vs. Besiktas

Wirth Man.U vs. Aalborg

And...Show

After seeing Templeton in a few games, do you think he is struggling with physical side of the scottish game? I ask because I thought he may be small but he seemed to make that up with bags of skill, which I am sure he can use to its full use, like Messi who is tiny but can get past the best players.

I've never had any doubts, when you consider he's played in the lower leagues against big 18 stone brickies who would just kick **** out of him.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I've never had any doubts, when you consider he's played in the lower leagues against big 18 stone brickies who would just kick **** out of him.

The lower leagues aren't really like that though!

Believe it or not most folk who play proffesional football are fit guys.

jamboinglasgow
The lower leagues aren't really like that though!

Believe it or not most folk who play proffesional football are fit guys.

dont think peanut actully meant that they are non-proffesional (though I am pretty sure some are) just that the lower leagues is more typical of scottish football in terms of physical strength being used to beat players rather than as much skill as the SPL has (though I am sure there are some skillful lower division players.)

I always thought that templeton did well out of his loan spell at Raith (there many comments on here from people who had watched him or friends who had seen him saying he looked really good if a bit tiny.) And the fact he is coping in the reserve matches speaks well for him, would not be surprised to see him on the bench in the next few months.

I was at Old Trafford last night in the West Ham end, and the place is like a morgue if it had not been for the Hammers supporters (who sang the whole way through) i think i would have fallen asleep, they were a credit to their team and deserved better than what they got.

Theatre of Dreams my erse!!!!

Archived