Halloween Costumes

Whitecapjambo

Whitecapjambo

I've never been any good at thinking of good ones....

Plus, over here it's massive so feel like a diddy for never having a good idea...

Any suggestions of a good/cheap one?

Thanks in advance,

WCJ

Daydream Believer

Plus, over here it's massive so feel like a diddy for never having a good idea...

Thanks in advance,

WCJ

Just in the middle of making mine. Going as edward scissorhands. It's taken ages though and has cost a small fortune.

Last year a mate was wearing nothing but his boxers...

"what are you supposed to be?"

"premature ejaculation"

"What?"

"I've come in my pants"

Trying to think of some good/cheap ones. I'll look through the old photo's and get back to you.

I'm going as a nurse, I'm 6"2 so the dress is a bit short. Still any excuse ;). Hopefully it tops my Ali G effort from last year.

Daydream Believer

Looked back over some photos,

Some decent ones were

Dead Gangster - Just gangster gear but with grey face and 2 boxes on feet painted like concrete with bits of seaweed/fish on them.

Zombie - Easy to do but with a paper mache head. The top of the head was open and full of vodka jelly and a big spoon

Chicks - (like above) All the ones where blokes dress up as chicks are just class, and easy enough to do with gear from a charity shop.

Whitecapjambo

All good so far,

Might have a go at a couple of them.

The best one I've ever seen was last weekend and was a guy dressed as LEGO Indiana Jones.

It was quality!

Sheriff Fatman
Any suggestions of a cheap one?

Just go in your normal cloths and say that you are (insert character name here) on his day off. It works for all fancy dress parties.

Jam Tarts 1874

Thanks in advance,

WCJ

Just be yourself! :eek:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I made a brilliant one last year for the cost of ?1.80

I went as the Invisible Man in my regular work suit, a pair of black leather gloves and a hat. I bought 2 bandages from Boots and wrapped them round my head and put on a pair of sunglasses and a hat

Invisible-Man-780294.jpg

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Go naked apart from a pair of black gloves and a pair of black shoes

When anyone asks you what youve come as, do a star jump and shout 5 OF SPADES

Malcolm Tucker

Paint yourself blue and wear white shorts and white hat.

Then go round hugging everyone and tell them they've just been smurfed.

Im just trying to think of something for the weekend aswell. Something that is easy and very cheap would be to go as a Arab. White sheet, tea towel, fake beard, pair of sunglasses and a pair of sandels. That could be a possibility.

Was also thinking of going as some kind of vegetable/green grocer man. Not really thought this one all the way through yet. Could do with some advice.

We had a fancy dress party for Forth One Help a Child last weekend, I went as Princess Fiona, am still slightly green looking!

Girl who won was the woman from King Kong with King Kongs hand wrapped around her waist, looked great.

Wear a military style jacket, an angel wing on your right arm and tie an inflated marigold glove to hang between your legs. Very easy.

A right wing military coo :)

Malcolm Tucker
dress all in black, black out your face and carry/wear you ipod around. itunes advert guy

That's an awesome idea.

I always make homemade its the only way. Last year I was a robot which went down well:

4343744918a6975002366l.jpg

this year I've topped it though, I am going as a dinosaur- costume is awesome! I would post a pic but I genuinely look like a complete ****. will be a laugh tomorrow night though, canny wait!

Archived