Killie v Celtic, blatant

BobbyJenkins

Anyone else watchin this?!

Dive earlier by the celtic player, free kick and Killie boy booked for moaning. Where was the linesman there?

Wilson blatantly blocks Killlie player...no booking even though the ref initially reached for his card...ffs

Just as I write this Nakamura gets booked lol

If they were playing in my back garden I'd close the curtains.

I take your point but that wasnt really the point of the thread...

Anyone else watchin this?!

Dive earlier by the celtic player, free kick and Killie boy booked for moaning. Where was the linesman there?

Wilson blatantly blocks Killlie player...no booking even though the ref initially reached for his card...ffs

Just as I write this Nakamura gets booked lol

Craig Thomson might as well put a ******ing Celtic strip on.

I take your point but that wasnt really the point of the thread...

Apologies.

The point of the thread being......Celtic get awarded a dodgy decision?

Well blow me over.

surprise.jpg

:P

heartgarfunkel

Nakamura scores a free kick - he should be in the dressing room having received two yellow cards, not on the park. GFA GTF

Apologies.

The point of the thread being......Celtic get awarded a dodgy decision?

Well blow me over.

surprise.jpg

:P

haha no need to be wide about it. The point being they get ALOT of dodgy decisions!

this game is one of the most bent matches i have ever had the misfortune to watch.

nakamura dives blatently outside the killie box, ref spots it and gives the f/k the other way and DOESN'T BOOK nakamura!!!

despite all the worst fouls coming from celtic, the first booking goes to a killie player.

wilson makes an identical foul, ref goes for his pocket, then takes no action.

nakamura then gets booked for dissent for sticking his hand in the ref face, then goes on to score when he shouldn't even still be on the park.

The point being they get ALOT of dodgy decisions!

No *******e sherlock.

What do you think we should do?

How about getting our owner to publish a league table of where teams would be if referees hadn't awarded dodgy decisions in favour of the old firm?

How about getting our chairman to tell us how many points officials had 'screwed' from us over the course of a season?

Nah, that would be just mad eh?

No mention of O'dea kicking out at the Killie player after he went up for a header.

The list goes on and on. How much more help can the refs give the OF?

No *******e sherlock.

What do you think we should do?

How about getting our owner to publish a league table of where teams would be if referees hadn't awarded dodgy decisions in favour of the old firm?

How about getting our chairman to tell us how many points officials had 'screwed' from us over the course of a season?

Nah, that would be just mad eh?

Any reason youre acting like a complete mod edit?

I dont think we can do anything but as long as this is a message board Ill post whatever I feel like ok?

Did I mention anything about Romanov, this has been goin for years and I felt like highlighting it in this particular match.

Now away and close your curtains you mod edit.

Any reason youre acting like a complete mod edit?

I dont think we can do anything but as long as this is a message board Ill post whatever I feel like ok?

Did I mention anything about Romanov, this has been goin for years and I felt like highlighting it in this particular match.

Now away and close your curtains you mod edit.

:sad:

Welcome back Johnny.

It's sad that people are still resorting to personal abuse on here.

Very, very sad.

Enjoy the game Bobby.

:(

Francis Albert
Any reason youre acting like a complete [mod edit]?

Now away and close your curtains you [mod edit].

I thought Johnny Fingers was agreeing with you!

:sad:

Welcome back Johnny.

It's sad that people are still resorting to personal abuse on here.

Very, very sad.

Enjoy the game Bobby.

:(

Fair enough twas a tad over the top and I apologise for that but I think your aggression towards me was unecessary.

Enjoy your game Johnny :(

Oh and try debating the point of the thread rather than being a smart arse...cos it may just get some folks backs up.

Fair enough twas a tad over the top and I apologise for that but I think your aggression towards me was unecessary.

Enjoy your game Johnny :(

Apology accepted.

What aggression on my part?

Sorry condescending tone is probably a better description. I dont want to keep this going so Ill leave it at that. :)

will say anything about cheats and divers from another team ? -- never mentions a word about it when Sheep play Celtic but every time rent a quote is due to play us he always brings it up.

Susie-Jambo-66

How many fouls is Caldwell going to be allowed before he is booked.

4 bookable fouls already committed.

Cmon Killie.

Sorry condescending tone is probably a better description. I dont want to keep this going so Ill leave it at that. :)

Neither do I.

We're all good yeah?

mencuddling.jpg

How many fouls is Caldwell going to be allowed before he is booked.

4 bookable fouls already committed.

Cmon Killie.

a celtic booking for persistent fouling? when hell freezes over.

this game is one of the most bent matches i have ever had the misfortune to watch.

nakamura dives blatently outside the killie box, ref spots it and gives the f/k the other way and DOESN'T BOOK nakamura!!!

despite all the worst fouls coming from celtic, the first booking goes to a killie player.

wilson makes an identical foul, ref goes for his pocket, then takes no action.

nakamura then gets booked for dissent for sticking his hand in the ref face, then goes on to score when he shouldn't even still be on the park.

could be much more of the same on sunday :sad:

The Old Tolbooth

This thread is the reason that we wont be allowed to win on Sunday! We get crucified for nothing, and those dirty, smelly, soap dodging, caravan dwelling, bigotted, banjo playing, peg selling, *****, plastic paddy, ***wits, get away with every damn decision going!

(Big breath)

I'm calm again.

MackaysCentreSpot
Did anyone else see Dean Shiels's dad sitting in front of John 'Yogi' Hughes during the game?

AH HARRRRRRRRRR

Thats a bit uncalled for young man. :rolleyes:

As I said in anohjter post McGeady scores and runs to the bench to embrace a sub, no booking. Bruno scores against Hibs, runs to the bench to embrace the guy who helped save his career - and a booking.

As I said in anohjter post McGeady scores and runs to the bench to embrace a sub, no booking. Bruno scores against Hibs, runs to the bench to embrace the guy who helped save his career - and a booking.

All part of the SFA plan - yellow and red cards for Hearts players at every opportunity. Miko booking against the sheep was another fine example.

Rack the penalty points up, then hit Hearts with an even bigger fine (or points deduction) at the end of the season for a poor "disciplinary" record!

BBC half time analysis totally ignore McGreedy taking a blatant dive.

Absolutely no mention of it.

The commentators abruptly stopped talking when they were describing the replay as it was proven that he had dived.

Archived