most haunted... proof its nonsense?

Alan_R

The most haunted live thing has been running all week coming up to halloween.

My missus is glued to it and has been watching it religiously and hogging the telly and it runs from about 8 til 12 midnight! :mad:

I keep telling her its obviously fake and complete and utter nonsense but she gets sucked in by it.

any proof its fake? maybe a few links? its laughable how bad it is I just don't get why she doesn't see it!

The only proof you need is common sense.

I know that! but I just thought she might agree if there was a few articles/pics/videos proving its the crew in the background throwing/shaking things etc.

maroonlegions

While i do think that Most Haunted is probably faked to boost ratings there have been numerous photos that have passed rigorous testing in the form of computer enhancement and even old photos that could not have been tampered with in what is available now with technology have stood up so i would say there is some possibility that some sort of etheric body double that survives physical bodily death exists but who really knows eh.

this is interesting, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7029051.stm

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
While i do think that Most Haunted is probably faked to boost ratings there have been numerous photos that have passed rigorous testing in the form of computer enhancement and even old photos that could not have been tampered with in what is available now with technology have stood up so i would say there is some possibility that some sort of etheric body double that survives physical bodily death exists but who really knows eh.

this is interesting, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7029051.stm

That is interesting mate.

Check out this picture I took in the launderette the other day, I never even noticed till I got the photo developed!

mwi14940017.jpg

Scary stuff eh, but who knows.

That is interesting mate.

Check out this picture I took in the launderette the other day, I never even noticed till I got the photo developed!

mwi14940017.jpg

Scary stuff eh, but who knows.

why were you photographing women in lauderettes?

My missus is glued to it and has been watching it religiously and hogging the telly and it runs from about 8 til 12 midnight! :mad:

I keep telling her its obviously fake and complete and utter nonsense but she gets sucked in by it.

any proof its fake? maybe a few links? its laughable how bad it is I just don't get why she doesn't see it!

I think id be more worried about the fact that she even considers its real.....

jamboinglasgow
I believe that ghosts (whatever they actually are I'm not sure) exist.

Most Haunted is bollocks.

thats my exact posistion as well.

The medium is clearly not talking to a spirit. Firstly it is really easy for him to research about a place before going on the show. Secondly if he was speaking to a dead spirit surely they would say more info than "I am a sort of a person, I am wearing something red, I am wearing a coat, I am saying something."

Jam Tarts 1874

The medium is clearly not talking to a spirit. Firstly it is really easy for him to research about a place before going on the show. Secondly if he was speaking to a dead spirit surely they would say more info than "I am a sort of a person, I am wearing something red, I am wearing a coat, I am saying something."

I have lots of experience of the Spiritualist Church, there is nothing fake about it.

Yeah, they always say Derek Acorah has no idea about the history of the place and the make it out as if he didn't know where they would be. Well, if he doesn't know the place then how the hell does he get there? Is he that good a medium he just knows where they are at all times?

That's a freaky thought, Derek Acorah knowing where you are at all times :eek: That's scarier than any ghost.

Was it Ross Noble that pointed out that all the 'ghosts' have a scouse accent?

I think everybody has pointed that out.

To be fair, if there was any race of spirit too stupid to find their way to heaven, it would be scousers.

Anyone interested in ghosts should read Will Stor v s Supernatural.

There is a section in that book where he is on most haunted and finds a script stating when "events" will happen. The book is excellent and some of his experiences are pretty spooky.

Most Haunted is just not the same without Derek being "entered" every week.

Did I miss that on the Most Haunted bonus scenes special addition? :laugh:

http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles/modules/news/article.php?storyid=33

Check out the badpsychics website : they've skewered just about everyone.

The Mirror nicked the Acorah hoax story from this website.

Most Haunted is just not the same without Derek being "entered" every week.

Derek Acora(sp) was an utter nob. Why is it that every time he got 'possessed' it was by some bad tempered old General smoking a pipe who wanted everybody to get out of 'his office' or by some evil entity who wanted to scare the shet out of Yvette?

My favourite Derek Acora moment though was when they were on the hunt for Dick Turpin and Derek said there was a spirit trying to get through and he's talking away to his 'spirit guide' Sam :rolleyes: (in scouse drawl) "Who is this Sam? What's that? How do I pronounce that? Sounds like Dich, dich something, what's that Sam? Sounds like Terpen Dich Ter---pen, Dich Terpen".

Never watched this before, till last night.... sat and watched it and have to say - WHAT A LOAD OF PAP!!!!

I've put it in the same "believeable" category as WWE Wrestling..... astounding that so many folk take it so seriously!!

Folk randomly coughing and spluttering and having wild outbreaks of tourettes isnt scary - its hilarious.

Archived