Gotta love this

Griclesfield

Gunners midfielder Cesc Fabregas says north London rivals Tottenham would struggle to beat Arsenal's Ladies side. (The Sun)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I watched "the Gooners" youth team(awesome) play against my local side pre-season and i reckon they would give the current Spurs side a spanking aswell.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Why do players come out with stuff like this before games? All it does is further motivate yor opponents - managers must have their heads in thei hands.

Having said that, Arsenal will take the points.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hope some spurs lad breaks his leg...that'll teach him

Break the leg of a fabulous young player for a stupid comment, KB at its best.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why do players come out with stuff like this before games? All it does is further motivate yor opponents - managers must have their heads in thei hands.

Having said that, Arsenal will take the points.

Totally agree, no point in firing up the opposition with stuff like that.

Guest Dipped Flake
anti-semetic nonsense, KB at it's best

As has been stated on here many times in the past, the spurs fans call themselves the yid army. I'm sure the OP of this word was hoping to catch someone with it and he caught 2 instead.

Cesc Fabregas is an arrogant, dirty, greeting faced, little ****** of the highest order. Hope he gets kicked the **** out of him tonight.

C'Mon You Spurs.

As has been stated on here many times in the past, the spurs fans call themselves the yid army. I'm sure the OP of this word was hoping to catch someone with it and he caught 2 instead.

True.

"Yid Army! Yid Army! Yid Army!"

Cesc for all his talent hasn't got that much upstairs. It's not the first time his comments will be pinned up on the opponents dressing room wall and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Was it not just last year he commented on Mark Hughes and his medal tally?

The boys a grade A fud!

Obviously was a tongue n cheek remark but really not very sensible. What gets me is that SSN have interviewed The Arsenal Ladies captain (can't remember her name, it really bears no significance in the world of football) who has gone along with Cesc's comments and her tongue wasn't in her cheek! Deluded or what!!

i know, i just felt like wringing my hands and shakeing with rage a little:rolleyes:

True.

"Yid Army! Yid Army! Yid Army!"

Well you learn something new everyday.:eek:

Humble pie for me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
anti-semetic nonsense, KB at it's best

Stop making a fool of youself, their own fans call themselves the yid army.

Are you just onother poster that sees sectarianisma and racism everywhere.

get a life

Guest S.U.S.S.

Na mate am well aware of the fact as im an Arsenal fan. Cant be arsed with the oh look at how great a human brigade that see things that are not there.

Stop making a fool of youself, their own fans call themselves the yid army.

Are you just onother poster that sees sectarianisma and racism everywhere.

get a life

settle down was only having a laugh, i am certainly not one of the PC handwringing brigade thats for sure...

Arsenal Ladies Goalie:

2.gif

no jokes about going down in the box please.

or banging one in from 2 yards.

I am so glad that my seat is well over 2 yards away from yours. That must be a world record size that one. When hearts score anyone within that radius of you are in danger of serious injury:)

Hahaha thats a beuty from young Fabergas.. All he need to do now is score one or 2 against them tonight...

C'MON THE GUNNERS

I'm probably crazy but I actually think these comments will work well into Arsenal's favour. With Redknapp taking over last week, all they will have had in training is passion, commitment, structure, pride etc. These comments will get the emotions up further and the last thing you want to do when your fired up is play a team like Arsenal who can keep the ball so easily. Passion can turn into frustration which can turn into agression pretty quickly.

I'm probably crazy but I actually think these comments will work well into Arsenal's favour. With Redknapp taking over last week, all they will have had in training is passion, commitment, structure, pride etc. These comments will get the emotions up further and the last thing you want to do when your fired up is play a team like Arsenal who can keep the ball so easily. Passion can turn into frustration which can turn into agression pretty quickly.

Yep, worked a treat!

Well done Cesc, keep it up ya pap!

United next weekend, some Shrek comments wouldn't go a miss.

Guest S.U.S.S.
settle down was only having a laugh, i am certainly not one of the PC handwringing brigade thats for sure...

Yes, im sure, either that or realised ud made a prat of yourself.

Archived