Chick Young Bleating

BigCGilmour

Oh how I envy those MSP,s with their inflated salaries and a free opportunity

to kick feck out of Chic Dung.

marshallschunkychicken

Anyone else think he wouldn't be greeting half as much if it wasn't for the fact that his team happened to be getting humped by the time the game was abandoned?

This Park chap doesn't support Hearts by any chance?

loveofthegame

hahaha what a hilarious article. You couldn't make it up. Journo's v MSP's abandoned in mass brawl. Only in Scotland!

i know who hasmy vote from now own what a lucky guy i would pay to have a kick at him now just needs some to do andy wa**er

Guest juvehearts

GIRFU dung,

its a crying shame that the leg wasnt actually broken.

i wonder if he has actually ever played sunday ameture football before, at least the referee sent someone off.

infact theyre lucky to have a fxxing referee in the 1st place

John Park was interviewed on BBC Scotland this morning and he said "I wasn't sent off . . . . the ref asked me to leave the pitch"

Only a politician could put a spin on a sending off.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

PS Well done John, get it right up Dung.

The Old Tolbooth
Ha ha ha ha. Suspected broken leg? Cant they make sure by kicking it again.

Pity it wasn't the little scrotes neck!

Oh thats just hilarious

i'm sitting at work falling about laughing!

people are looking at me funny, until i tell em an msp done chick dung, then they join in laughing

hahaha what a hilarious article. You couldn't make it up. Journo's v MSP's abandoned in mass brawl. Only in Scotland!

Obviously, I don't know many other countries that have Members of the Scottish Parliament:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This Park chap doesn't support Hearts by any chance?

More likely to be the Pars. According to his entry in the register of member's interests

"I occasionally receive complimentary tickets for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club from a family member connected with the club. The approximate value of these tickets is ?300."

Messages of Gratitude can be sent to [email protected]

Obviously, I don't know many other countries that have Members of the Scottish Parliament:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Got your pedantry hat on today, Speedbump.:)

Charity football match and somebody does what most of us would love to do to the wee fandango, maybe just not quite hard enough!!!!!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/68377/MSP-s-get-tough-on-the-football-field-as-charity-match-ends-in-brawl

Brilliant!

Well done to John Park... there's been many a time i've wanted to launch myself through the tv to thump Cheek Dung!

Nice one fella!:bravo:

Daydream Believer
John Park was interviewed on BBC Scotland this morning and he said "I wasn't sent off . . . . the ref asked me to leave the pitch"

Only a politician could put a spin on a sending off.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

PS Well done John, get it right up Dung.

Also Classic politician language---- "I tackled him and he hurt himself"

Genius.

Wee chico greetin faced blouser, get over yourself its a "mans" game ya muppet! He he he.........................

he's still moaning about it. he's been on the telly with his heid like a tomato wearing a pair of specs, saying...

"anyone who plays the game knows it was intentional".

yes.... and?

This has made my day! Take that ya snivelling we fecking weegie piece of fermented dogs skitters. GIRFUY ya mingin skanky *****.

but calling it a pedantic hat implies that the hat practices pedantry; for correctness the 'pedanticism hat', would be more better.;)

Should get the msp on the pitch at half time at the next home game so we can all give him a standing ovation that he deserves. :)

Both are grammatically correct. ;)

\Thank you.

but calling it a pedantic hat implies that the hat practices pedantry; for correctness the 'pedanticism hat', would be more better.;)

So "pedantry hat" is less ambiguous.:); but "more better"?

Now, can we call a truce.

the gramatical sparring & discussion of pedantry is almost as funny as ****** dung being halved...

but not quite

;)

Oh thats just hilarious

i'm sitting at work falling about laughing!

people are looking at me funny, until i tell em an msp done chick dung, then they join in laughing

I sincerely hope you were still on your lunch when you posted this, Aegon rules and all that pesh, anyway I digress, I don't believe that you could actually kick that odious wee scrote hard enough on a football pitch.......or anywhere else for that matter.

the gramatical sparring & discussion of pedantry is almost as funny as ****** dung being halved...

but not quite

;)

Sorry Bev.

Pedants talking about pedantry. What could be worse?

I wish I had your eloquence.:)

P.S. The upper-case key is second up on the extreme left.;)

rde, i make no apologies for my lack of capitals in my posts

just call me ee cummings ;)

No apology expected.

As long as you make sense. (Which you do).

See. I'm not such a pedant after all.

No apology expected.

As long as you make sense. (Which you do).

See. I'm not such a pedant after all.

thats not something i hear very often lol

After listening to Keith jackson on Satan TV tonight it's a real pity he hadn't got the same treatment.

Say What Again

I played against some of the Labour MSP's mentioned in the article (McAveety & Gray) in the 1st Scottish Parliament Charity 5-a-sides. The Labour MSPs were in our 1st round group.

Immediatley before we played them, they were involved in a shambles of a match (considering it was charity 5s) with SNP staff. Hard, OTT tackles were flying all over the place and someone left the pitch with a burst mouth - obtained from being rammed into the boards, not from a punch or headbutt!

Anyway, as I said, we played them straight after that game and they were obviously still pumped. In the first few minutes Ian Gray was eyeball to eyeball with one of my guys and our match followed the same tone as the game before from then on in.

We came out winners and went through to the next round, knocking the MSPs out in the process. Instead of hanging around for the buffet etc at the end of the tourney, they grabbed their stuff and went home claiming they were being picked on. :P

From what i remember, Ian Gray didn't even have a shower, he stormed straight to his car in the huff and drove away. Poor wee lamb :282:

I played against some of the Labour MSP's mentioned in the article (McAveety & Gray) in the 1st Scottish Parliament Charity 5-a-sides. The Labour MSPs were in our 1st round group.

Immediatley before we played them, they were involved in a shambles of a match (considering it was charity 5s) with SNP staff. Hard, OTT tackles were flying all over the place and someone left the pitch with a burst mouth - obtained from being rammed into the boards, not from a punch or headbutt!

Anyway, as I said, we played them straight after that game and they were obviously still pumped. In the first few minutes Ian Gray was eyeball to eyeball with one of my guys and our match followed the same tone as the game before from then on in.

We came out winners and went through to the next round, knocking the MSPs out in the process. Instead of hanging around for the buffet etc at the end of the tourney, they grabbed their stuff and went home claiming they were being picked on. :P

From what i remember, Ian Gray didn't even have a shower, he stormed straight to his car in the huff and drove away. Poor wee lamb :282:

Sounds about par for the course for him - he was our MSP for a while until the voter saw through him and emptied him. A clarty wee wimp.

Archived