Goalkeeper Against Celtic?

DB-14

Goalie against Septic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Goalie against Septic?

• Janos Balogh
    • Marian Kello
    • Jamie Mac

Who do you think should be in goals for this weekends match against Septic. Personally, I would stick with Janos, although I'd imagine Kello will be fit as well.

Janos for me.

Kello for me,hes been solid for us. I dont get the "he had a shocker" carry on against "them" the moment he nearly tripped over the ball was about it.i think hes solid enough.

I think Kello is a great shot-stopper. Although, his kicking is extremely poor and almost cost us a goal against the vermin.

Keep Janos in.

Kello for me,hes been solid for us. I dont get the "he had a shocker" carry on against "them" the moment he nearly tripped over the ball was about it.i think hes solid enough.

Positionially questionable from set pieces for me. I'd say young Jamie M. Shouldn't have been dropped in first place BigJuho.

portobellojambo1
Who do you think should be in goals for this weekends match against Septic. Personally, I would stick with Janos, although I'd imagine Kello will be fit as well.

Janos for me.

Suppose it depends very much on whether or not Csaba Laszlo sticks by what he said earlier in the season, i.e. whoever has the goalkeeping spot will retain it until such time as they deserve to be replaced. Based on that if he is happy with what Balogh is producing I would expect to see him in goal on Sunday afternoon.

Was I watching a different game than everyone else last Saturday? Balogh looked very dodgey in kicking, handling and coming for crosses. It seems the weather means he's getting the benefit of the doubt from fans but why was Kello not giving the benefit of the doubt against Hibs for having concussion?

Goalkeepers play in bad weather all the time, not many play with head injuries.

Suppose it depends very much on whether or not Csaba Laszlo sticks by what he said earlier in the season, i.e. whoever has the goalkeeping spot will retain it until such time as they deserve to be replaced. ............

Was this before or after Jamie McDonald was undeservedly dropped ?

Was this before or after Jamie McDonald was undeservedly dropped ?

Csaba said McDonald needed more experience and the No 1 spot would be between Kello and Balogh.

Kello for me.

Kello passed the ball straight to Riordan before his head knock. His performance was already shocking before the head knock.

Balogh dropped one cross and mis-kicked twice on Saturday. He's not done anything to be dropped.

I don't think any of the ludicrous number of goalkeepers we have look significantly better than each other.

I think that Kello's willingness to come for just about everything in the box might mean he is the best option given the weakness in our defence.

I agree mate.We should get rid of some keepers and concentrate on signing a proven scorer.IMO we have been playing quite well lately but badly need a poacher with support.I don,t think Jamie Mcdonald has had a fair shot at the first team place.What do you guys think?

Guest JamboRobbo

Don't think there's much between them. Kello has made some good saves at times, but then he has looked a bit dodgy now and again too, and appeared to lose his bottle against the hobos.

Balogh did well coming in against hobos, but I thought he had his legs a bit wide apart and made it easy for the Aberdeen striker at the weekend. But he had been exposed by Zaliklueless weekly bomb scare moment though, so a wee bit harsh but I thought Balogh could've done better there.

Only keeper who's done nothing wrong this season is Jamie Mac. So for me, he deserves his chance.

Janos for me.

How come you're on first name terms with Balogh but not Kello? That's what I want to know.

Don't think there's much between them. Kello has made some good saves at times, but then he has looked a bit dodgy now and again too, and appeared to lose his bottle against the hobos.

Balogh did well coming in against hobos, but I thought he had his legs a bit wide apart and made it easy for the Aberdeen striker at the weekend. But he had been exposed by Zaliklueless weekly bomb scare moment though, so a wee bit harsh but I thought Balogh could've done better there.

Only keeper who's done nothing wrong this season is Jamie Mac. So for me, he deserves his chance.

Stevie Banks did nothing wrong in his game either!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Kello had his chance and didnt lose his place until injury forced him out.

Balogh is now 1st choice for me as he hasnt done anything wrong to warrant being dropped.

Should be a good chance for him to cement his place Sunday as you would imagine he may have a bit more to do that last week..

I don't think any of the ludicrous number of goalkeepers we have look significantly better than each other.

I think that Kello's willingness to come for just about everything in the box might mean he is the best option given the weakness in our defence.

Firstly ludricous how ?

Basso we are trying to get rid of but haven't as yet but he will not play.

Then we only have Kello and Balogh to fight it out for No. 1 in first team.

McDonald is backup if we need it and then you are down to Ridgers in youth team.

Secondly I agree re Kello coming for balls in the box, he commands his area well.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I actually thought it was a bit of a soft goal to lose as well.

Dunno if it's just because we are used to quality keepers but it was definitely saveable.

Archived