Maradonna

speedbump

lost in leith
surely that's a joke..

Suggestion on the BBC site (during text chat on Newcastle v West Brom) is that he may be offered of of assistant coach - to be fair even that sounds ridiculous.

Love the singlehandedly quote. :laugh:

I think they have over played the role his team mates had in them winning it.

I think if true could be a bad move for him.

How quickly he could lose his "legend" status in Argentina for a run of bad results though i'm sure if that were to happen he'd blame the Argentine FA and still want to be loved by the people.

He should note that another national "legend" recently lost his status in his homeland after a brief stint incharge of the national team.

His name............

.........Marco Van Basten

who to the dutch media now is just Van Basten not the "legend"

Has El Diego managed ANYONE before?

A national job is different though.

I'd say a lot of it is down to motivation etc. I'd imagine he'd have someone in with him to be "the brains"

Has El Diego managed ANYONE before?

Yup, a couple of short stints, including a time at one of the bigger teams in his homeland.

The reports are confusing, but I think that he will join the set up, probably working under Bianchi. However, it is inevitable that even if it does not happen right now, he will definitely get his chance as the main man.

And no wonder; the man is a living legend, who is absolutely, and quite rightly, revered in Argentina. He has massively cleaned up his act in the last few years, and is all over the TV constantly down there. Now he has re-established himself in the mainstream, perhaps his time has come to fulfill his managerial destiny.

One things for sure, Argentina would suddenly become the most exciting thing on the international scene. They have probably the best squad in the world, and were head and shoulders above the rest at the last World Cup. The finals in South Africa with Diego at the helm could be explosive. An Argentina-England final would certainly be interesting...

rudi must stay
What on gods green earth was that:(

The legendary Diego Armando Maradona will be the new breeder of the Argentine national team, reported "Sky News. The news was confirmed by Carlos Bilardo, the man under whose leadership in the representative team of gauchosite "football wizard became world champion in Mexico in 1986.

Bilardo did himself will be director of the sports team, which count as a great help for 48-year Maradona led one of the most difficult teams in the world. The goal is always the title.

Bilardo made a brief statement immediately after meeting with President of the Argentine Football Association Julio pride.

pretty much saying the same thing as everyone else

I don't know what Guy Ritchie seen in her.

Nothing seeing as he's more likely to get his hole with him:eek::raisehair:

Something I never thought I hear you say...

Well, I should have said blue planet.

Well, I should have said blue planet.

Its too late. A moment of uncharacteristic carelessness has revealed your true following...

Speedbump Is Dead! Long Live SpheedBhump!

Its too late. A moment of uncharacteristic carelessness has revealed your true following...

Speedbump Is Dead! Long Live SpheedBhump!

Eh, you hump one sheep and your taiged for live, eh:p:p:p

Archived