Gym after beer?

Praha06

I am heading to the gym shortly. I had a couple of pints a couple of hours ago so is it advisable to go to the gym?

It was only a couple of pishy Carlings. Plus I was drinking water whilst. I'll see how I go, wont push it. Wouldnt make a habit of it either but if I dont go tonight I'm never gonna be arsed to go back.

I wouldn't do it. I played fives once after a couple and spewed all over the pitch.

I played a game up in Dundee half pished once after having a few before the game.

Not advisable.

The only possible physical exercise you should do after drinking is running away from the Polis.

I played a game up in Dundee half pished once after having a few before the game.

Not advisable.

The only possible physical exercise you should do after drinking is running away from the Polis.

I think what Adi is advising is you do it in the scud, thus enabling you to do the only possible physical exercise you should do whilst drunk.

:P

Thanks for the replies but im sure ill be fine. Been drinking plenty water and ****ing like a demon so its all good.

If im still alive after I will post to put all your worrying minds at rest.

;)

I wouldn't do it. I played fives once after a couple and spewed all over the pitch.

I remember a few years back i was asked to play 5's at Pitz one Sunday afternoon. I should really have said no as i had been out the night before and had only stopped drinking an hour or so earlier..... FIVE minutes i lasted.... never felt so ill in my life as i did the rest of that afternoon. :)

Well I went, just did 40 mins on bycicle then a few reps of sit-ups. Wasnt as bad as I thought considering I havent been for just about a year.

:)

i personally think if you start drinking you should always finish the job, none of this excercise pish after a couple ;)

It's bad for you, acid gets into your muscles or something. Out of interest, why did you leave it so long and then decide that after a couple of pints was the perfect time to go back?

I went to the gym after our Christmas lunch a couple of years ago, well on the road to being pished. Managed to stay on the treadmill surprisingly well, did fall asleep in the sauna for half an hour though, and then fell asleep for another 20mins in the changing rooms. :)

Many moons ago played 5 a side footie with a hangover...oh boy...speweed up many times, but...we won, and went on to represent Scotland no less! What can say... I'm a Walker! Footie is in our blood!

Lynn:ph34r:

Archived