Late penalties

Five to One

Stewart's dive aside, can anyone see an 85th minute penalty being awarded to Celtic or Rangers at home then a referee changing his mind on the advice of the ref's assistant?

Stewart's dive aside, can anyone see an 85th minute penalty being awarded to Celtic or Rangers at home then a referee changing his mind on the advice of the ref's assistant?

only if they're tired of living or want their house and car 'redecorated'.

No but I can imagine rangers drawing 1-1 & getting a hearts bye kicked turned into a penalty tho :(

Yep....2004 maybe? or was it early 2005.

Lee Miller (when he was on loan at us) his "push" on rangers defender Kyriagos (can't spell his name).

Hugh Dallas pointed for a goal kick (or a corner maybe?) then the Linesman Andy Davies had a chat with him and pointed for a penalty...

...needless to say I don't think Davies has been back to Tynecastle since. :rolleyes:

Yep....2004 maybe? or was it early 2005.

Lee Miller (when he was on loan at us) his "push" on rangers defender Kyriagos (can't spell his name).

Hugh Dallas pointed for a goal kick (or a corner maybe?) then the Linesman Andy Davies had a chat with him and pointed for a penalty...

...needless to say I don't think Davies has been back to Tynecastle since. :rolleyes:

Davis retired with a medal of honor at the end of that season, worst decision i think i've ever seen.

Miko got an 7/8 match ban for jumping at the barsteward as well :mad:

Davis retired with a medal of honor at the end of that season, worst decision i think i've ever seen.

Miko got an 7/8 match ban for jumping at the barsteward as well :mad:

Even worse than that - Davis is now a "Referees Supervisor" through in Glasgow.:eek:

Can you think of any other SPL team it's happened to,not just the OF.

Can you think of any other SPL team it's happened to,not just the OF.

And other fans wonder why we're paranoid!

Laszlo would be well within his rights to instruct his players to surround the ref en masse until he consulted his linesman the next time a contentious decision goes against us.

Am i right in thinking the linesman never flagged on saturday and the ref only went over after pressure from the sheep?

Laszlo would be well within his rights to instruct his players to surround the ref en masse until he consulted his linesman the next time a contentious decision goes against us.

Am i right in thinking the linesman never flagged on saturday and the ref only went over after pressure from the sheep?

No he definately flagged, I was the only one around me that spotted it and was trying to tell every1.

Archived