for anyone who missed or is interested

maroonlegions

Gavsy Van Gaverson

This could quite possibly be the strangest thread ever.

Maroonlegions is now slavering pish to himself :P

Can't you guys see that his mind is being controlled by a shapeshifting reptilian and he is fighting with said reptilian to regain control of his mind, hence the replies to himself.

I know that its easy to treat ML as a sad slavering spanner who needs to get out more but we should support him as he deals with his reptilian affliction.

The one about aliens painting their spaceship to look like the earth so they could sneak past the Apollo astronauts on the moon (who wern't there according to one of his other posts) was a cracker though.

maroonlegions
This could quite possibly be the strangest thread ever.

Maroonlegions is now slavering pish to himself :P

Now , there is a difference between slavering and "surmising" one is talking carbohydrates,;) i find it strange that you in your response choose to ridicule and not comment on what he said on the links i provided, did you in fact watch it :rolleyes: if you did and still felt the need to slaver back in response then that is your right and who iam i to deny you that right but its not as funny if you take the time to work it out for yourself eh, were is the right to express ones views without ridicule , easy to make fun but harder to dig a bit deeper.:rolleyes::cool:

Now , there is a difference between slavering and "surmising" one is talking carbohydrates,;) i find it strange that you in your response choose to ridicule and not comment on what he said on the links i provided, did you in fact watch it :rolleyes: if you did and still felt the need to slaver back in response then that is your right and who iam i to deny you that right but its not as funny if you take the time to work it out for yourself eh, were is the right to express ones views without ridicule , easy to make fun but harder to dig a bit deeper.:rolleyes::cool:

Even by your conspiracy standards, watching a 2 hour interview in 14 minutes is a bit out there.

Generic Username
Even by your conspiracy standards, watching a 2 hour interview in 14 minutes is a bit out there.

ZING!

maroonlegions
You are spamming your own threads again ML.

Do you often talk to yourself, or is it just the other voices in your head?

spamming or not, did you or will you watch any of the links and put aside easy one liners, if not fair enough that's your choice but dissecting my posts is not what this tread was intended to be about but you know best eh, choose character assassination its cheaper and easier an less hassle eh.:rolleyes:;);)

maroonlegions
Can't you guys see that his mind is being controlled by a shapeshifting reptilian and he is fighting with said reptilian to regain control of his mind, hence the replies to himself.

I know that its easy to treat ML as a sad slavering spanner who needs to get out more but we should support him as he deals with his reptilian affliction.

The one about aliens painting their spaceship to look like the earth so they could sneak past the Apollo astronauts on the moon (who wern't there according to one of his other posts) was a cracker though.

You come across as really not listening but hey why should when you are just out to score comedy points , easy to be funny , so i will like on numerous occasions with your insults treat them for what they are , IGNORANCE, as i have said before the post about the Apollo astronauts was intended as a reference point some of the stuff i did not think was true but you sadly fail to see that WHY, if i copy and past some info there will be bits of it i will not necessarily AGREE with WHY do you find that hard to under stand as i said to you before i have an open mind on ICKES views ON SHAPESHIFTERS , i neither agree or dis agree , yet you choose to ignore this WHY, I WILL NOT HOLD MY BREATH.

maroonlegions

YOU FORGET IT WAS YOU WHO REPLIED BEFORE YOU WATCHED EVEN 14 MINS OF IT, you chose to not waych any of it BEFORE YOU REPLIED , WHY WAS THAT , A BIT HASTY WAS IT NOT or did you feel the urge to pre judge in the 14 mins you had.;):rolleyes:

You come across as really not listening but hey why should when you are just out to score comedy points , easy to be funny , so i will like on numerous occasions with your insults treat them for what they are , IGNORANCE, as i have said before the post about the Apollo astronauts was intended as a reference point some of the stuff i did not think was true but you sadly fail to see that WHY, if i copy and past some info there will be bits of it i will not necessarily AGREE with WHY do you find that hard to under stand as i said to you before i have an open mind on ICKES views ON SHAPESHIFTERS , i neither agree or dis agree , yet you choose to ignore this WHY, I WILL NOT HOLD MY BREATH.

If you talk how you type, you wont be able to inhale, never mind hold your breath.

YOU FORGET IT WAS YOU WHO REPLIED BEFORE YOU WATCHED EVEN 14 MINS OF IT, you chose to not waych any of it BEFORE YOU REPLIED , WHY WAS THAT , A BIT HASTY WAS IT NOT or did you feel the urge to pre judge in the 14 mins you had.;):rolleyes:

I made no comment on the content of the video, did I? :rolleyes: So it was you who prejudged...

I commented on your response GVG about him not watching it, which was impossiblle. Uless he wa in some sort of time warp scenario.

Also, I posted over two hours AFTER you posted, so how do you know I didnt watch it?

Generic Username
I made no comment on the content of the video, did I? :rolleyes: So it was you who prejudged...

I commented on your response GVG about him not watching it, which was impossiblle. Uless he wa in some sort of time warp scenario.

Also, I posted over two hours AFTER you posted, so how do you know I didnt watch it?

ZING!.com/pwnd

maroonlegions
If you talk how you type, you wont be able to inhale, never mind hold your breath.

no reply then to the fact that YOU chose to post before even watching some of the links, WHY IS THAT.INSULTS ARE EASY eh.;)

Chad Sexington

l20070717loony.jpg

no reply then to the fact that YOU chose to post before even watching some of the links, WHY IS THAT.INSULTS ARE EASY eh.;)

See my reply above yours for response to no reply comment.

Also, I didnt insult you, I commented on your MEGA long sentences.

ffs mate. I admitted disgorging a reptilian after a night on the bevy and YOU refuse to believe me. Also I admitted my drunk wife was abducted and repeatedly sh@gged by aliens disguised as a rugby team and still YOU refuse to believe.

Some conspiracy theorist you turned out to be.

I posted on this thread yesterday and it's now disappeared. Does anyone else think that the Pentagon might have something to do with this? Maybe ML could post an article about it.

maroonlegions
Quality posting from Audioslave there :D

ML, just to save you typing, here's a handy one page guide.

con-4.JPG

Is there a set rule on how you post , info is info , its what's in it that counts and what you can take or see from it :rolleyes:, pretty sad that people have to highlight the way you post or write , then again it takes the attention away from the real reasons why some do not or want to see certain bits of info that might just might make them wake up to the fact that to condemn or ridicule before really looking at the info is non sense , if you cannot possible dis prove or deny certain pieces of info then what's the next step, Character assassination , dis credit the person, by any means, like link him to quotes or sayings that he did not or say he believed in , ie, UFO turned in to the earth or shape shifting reptilians, i have said that i do not or agree with Ickes views on shape shifters but have an open mind so have put that one on the back burner , the UFO earth illusion was in a bit of info on the Apollo astronaut who has come forward and said that UFOs are real and has seen them while working with NASA and has been shown documents and photos of them, that was the original message in that thread, the bit about the UFO illusion of earth was from the author of that info who added his own thoughts at the end of it , i did not say i agreed with that view but felt it necessary to leave it in as no doubt it would have been raised to discredit that bit of info from the astronaut.:rolleyes::cool:

maroonlegions
I posted on this thread yesterday and it's now disappeared. Does anyone else think that the Pentagon might have something to do with this? Maybe ML could post an article about it.

Have a real lok at this and then make your OWN mind;) up, if this is true then you never know eh.

Microsoft Patents Web Moderator Robots

'The problem with the internet, as we all know, is that it gives free rein to loonies. Once upon a time, green inkers would rant away on writing paper, seal their 30-page global conspiracy theory into a recycled envelope and post it to a newspaper, which would drop it harmlessly into a wastepaper basket. Now they infiltrate chat rooms, scrawl anonymous abuse in web discussions and even have their own video blogs.Sometimes this is entertaining; sometimes it can be offensive. So Microsoft has just been awarded a patent for technology designed to automatically detect and remove ?undesired words or phrases? from all manner of digital communications, ranging from YouTube broadcasts to internet chat and songs.'

Read more... :107years: the link will follow so know need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist eh,:rolleyes:;)

Is there a set rule on how you post , info is info , its what's in it that counts and what you can take or see from it :rolleyes:, pretty sad that people have to highlight the way you post or write , then again it takes the attention away from the real reasons why some do not or want to see certain bits of info that might just might make them wake up to the fact that to condemn or ridicule before really looking at the info is non sense , if you cannot possible dis prove or deny certain pieces of info then what's the next step, Character assassination , dis credit the person, by any means, like link him to quotes or sayings that he did not or say he believed in , ie, UFO turned in to the earth or shape shifting reptilians, i have said that i do not or agree with Ickes views on shape shifters but have an open mind so have put that one on the back burner , the UFO earth illusion was in a bit of info on the Apollo astronaut who has come forward and said that UFOs are real and has seen them while working with NASA and has been shown documents and photos of them, that was the original message in that thread, the bit about the UFO illusion of earth was from the author of that info who added his own thoughts at the end of it , i did not say i agreed with that view but felt it necessary to leave it in as no doubt it would have been raised to discredit that bit of info from the astronaut.:rolleyes::cool:

Yes but you seem to forget the coozbane incident. Check out the Apollo 20 secret mission on your David Icke forum and stop spouting pash until you see what NASA did on that flight.

maroonlegions
Please help - who was the man.......Mulder or Scully?

:confused:

Worse, there are governments around the world that would probably go further still, suppressing dissent not with guns and clubs but by preventing people from even discussing concepts such as ?protest? or ?freedom?. And that, I?m sure you?ll agree, is a freaking scary idea. ;);)

now that's worth crying help for eh:rolleyes:;)

Have a real lok at this and then make your OWN mind;) up, if this is true then you never know eh.

Microsoft Patents Web Moderator Robots

'The problem with the internet, as we all know, is that it gives free rein to loonies. Once upon a time, green inkers would rant away on writing paper, seal their 30-page global conspiracy theory into a recycled envelope and post it to a newspaper, which would drop it harmlessly into a wastepaper basket. Now they infiltrate chat rooms, scrawl anonymous abuse in web discussions and even have their own video blogs.Sometimes this is entertaining; sometimes it can be offensive. So Microsoft has just been awarded a patent for technology designed to automatically detect and remove ?undesired words or phrases? from all manner of digital communications, ranging from YouTube broadcasts to internet chat and songs.'

Read more... :107years: the link will follow so know need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist eh,:rolleyes:;)

I really hope this is true. Can I recommend JKB is one of the first forums to test this? We could get rid of all these conspiracy posts once and for all.

maroonlegions
I really hope this is true. Can I recommend JKB is one of the first forums to test this? We could get rid of all these conspiracy posts once and for all.
:eek:

ah but it goes much deeper than that , is it not just another nail in the coffin for freedom of speech or iam i missing something;)here or is the world just hunky dory with no need to delve or find things that matter out for yourself , people have that choice NOW but it could be phased out soon , what i do not understand is what makes someone turn into a self appointed censer and why if you do not want to read or see or believe in certain conspiracy's DENY those that do,:rolleyes: its simple don't read if you don't like it thats the choice we all have now , live and let live , wise words.:cool:

:eek:

ah but it goes much deeper than that , is it not just another nail in the coffin for freedom of speech or iam i missing something;)here or is the world just hunky dory with no need to delve or find things that matter out for yourself , people have that choice NOW but it could be phased out soon , what i do not understand is what makes someone turn into a self appointed censer and why if you do not want to read or see or believe in certain conspiracy's DENY those that do,:rolleyes: its simple don't read if you don't like it thats the choice we all have now , live and let live , wise words.:cool:

Did you get a hamster to type that for you or are you just illiterate?

maroonlegions

'A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get.':rolleyes:

i just think that suppression of information or free speech is something that we all need to know , it can come in many forms and smokescreens, did Hitler not do this in the formation of the Nazi state, just my views but there seems to be a up turn in surveillance and now we have internet providers linked with security company's wanting to spy on internet users, WHY?

'A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get.':rolleyes:

i just think that suppression of information or free speech is something that we all need to know , it can come in many forms and smokescreens, did Hitler not do this in the formation of the Nazi state, just my views but there seems to be a up turn in surveillance and now we have internet providers linked with security company's wanting to spy on internet users, WHY?

hmmm. Let me see. A Police state where we are all subjugated by reptilians or a free state where everybody is mental like you? I'll take my chance with the reptilians.

hmmm. Let me see. A Police state where we are all subjugated by reptilians or a free state where everybody is mental like you? I'll take my chance with the reptilians.

I have serious questions for ML. Why are you unable to write in sentences? Why do you often use multiple tenses and/or choose the wrong words?

I can think of three explanations.

The education system failed you.

You failed the education system.

You are an alien.

I think it?s the last. You have been sent here by your masters and are just learning the language. This is the reason that you are unable to do what a normal 7 year old can do.

I have serious questions for ML. Why are you unable to write in sentences? Why do you often use multiple tenses and/or choose the wrong words?

You are an alien.

I think it?s the last. You have been sent here by your masters and are just learning the language. This is the reason that you are unable to do what a normal 7 year old can do.

He is defo not an alien. Aliens are are clever cos they can fly here in their saucers so surely they can write properly.

I think he is just deluded and unable to communicate properly. I think, he may be a Hibee.

maroonlegions

You are an alien.

Well tell me what sentences i have failed in and if i have so what and what wrong words have i used , i do use one finger on the keyboard and have built up a bit of speed:107years: so mistakes are bound to happen and when they do i cannae be bothered correcting them, lazy , yes;) and for your information on my education i did pretty well matey and since when did i say i want you as my English teacher , there are three explanations for you post and insults.

1, Nosy fecker

2. Failed wanabe English teacher

3,HOBO.

The old character assassination techniques eh, naughty boy, now run along back to your shrink and comedy teacher, alien indeed and i have no masters, do you.;)

He is defo not an alien. Aliens are are clever cos they can fly here in their saucers so surely they can write properly.

I think he is just deluded and unable to communicate properly. I think, he may be a Hibee.

OK, maybe aliens are clever, but they have to learn other stuff too; like keeping their reptile skin from showing, walking on two legs, going to the toilet on their own. There's millions of things to learn if they are to conceal their identity as well as learn to write properly and all of it takes a lot of concentration.

Anyway, suppose there are worker aliens, who have a robot flier. They wouldn't have to be clever.

Well tell me what sentences i have failed in and if i have so what and what wrong words have i used , i do use one finger on the keyboard and have built up a bit of speed:107years: so mistakes are bound to happen and when they do i cannae be bothered correcting them, lazy , yes;) and for your information on my education i did pretty well matey and since when did i say i want you as my English teacher , there are three explanations for you post and insults.

1, Nosy fecker

2. Failed wanabe English teacher

3,HOBO.

The old character assassination techniques eh, naughty boy, now run along back to your shrink and comedy teacher, alien indeed and i have no masters, do you.;)

militia-fail.jpg

Back to the point of this thread. I listened to the David Icke thing and he believes that there is a branch of Burger King on the Sun. What a spanner. He also said that all Welsh people are made of flexible concrete. ML believes all that so I think he must be a bit of a saddo.

maroonlegions
OK, maybe aliens are clever, but they have to learn other stuff too; like keeping their reptile skin from showing, walking on two legs, going to the toilet on their own. There's millions of things to learn if they are to conceal their identity as well as learn to write properly and all of it takes a lot of concentration.

Anyway, suppose there are worker aliens, who have a robot flier. They wouldn't have to be clever.

could you please not copy and paste his quotes for me to see please , ignore lists tend to do that for you;), if you want to be his wee messenger boy then by all means you have my blessing.:107years:

Back to the point of this thread. I listened to the David Icke thing and he believes that there is a branch of Burger King on the Sun. What a spanner. He also said that all Welsh people are made of flexible concrete. ML believes all that so I think he must be a bit of a saddo.

Where does he say that ?

Aw naw! It appears ML has put me onto his ignore list. It is a disgrace that he censors people and stifles free speech (whilst complaining about others do the same). Oh well, no more intellectual discussions about -

David Icke thinking there is a Burger King on the Sun.

Aliens painting their flying saucer to look like the Earth so the Apollo astronauts (who were not there anyway according to one of his other posts) could not spot it while the aliens spyed on them.

The punch-up down the Cowgate with the peshed-up Cybermen.

Me disgorging a reptilian after a night on the wine.

My missus getting gang-banged by a bunch of aliens disguised as a rugby team.

Sad that these discussions can no longer take place thanks to MLs censorship. What a society we live in.

Archived