A must read for Vlad?

Tazio

Given the need for austerity I think that the must read for VR is Wallace Mercer's 'Anatomy of a Football Club'. Sets out the business/football plan which should be followed now.

With regard to the piece in the original post - yes the time for clubs such as Hearts having the expensive and useless machinery of the likes of Korobotcha as a Sporting Director or Malofeev as an Advisor on Sports Matters to the Board is all over. It has been a disaster.

Would like to see us have a real manager.

Francis Albert
Will there be a Miller Homes match program lottery in the austere future? :)

It soon might be cheaper than the ?1000 lottery prize currently on offer.

Thats the thing that makes me laugh about our cost cutting.

Why don't we get rid of people we don't need. If AK was to be removed tomorrow it would probably be a win, win situation. Hearts would save some money, whilst Csaba would probably be happier as would certain players, whilst the fans would be much happier.

As we know it won't happen because he is there to act as the eyes and ears for Vlad.

spot on he is to coin a phrase wage theif

spot on he is to coin a phrase wage theif

The biggest wage thief at Tynecastle IMO.

And as Lord BJ states - proven incompetence if you look at our decline, transfers, tactics etc, no improvement of results under his tenure, would be sacked in any other club or company but he is Vlads eyes and ears (AND VOICE) therefore is retained

The biggest wage thief at Tynecastle IMO.

And as Lord BJ states - proven incompetence if you look at our decline, transfers, tactics etc, no improvement of results under his tenure, would be sacked in any other club or company but he is Vlads eyes and ears (AND VOICE) therefore is retained

Yep, but that assumption works on the basis that he's doing a standard sort of Director of Football job...when really, we haven't a clue what he does or what he's responsible for.

Whatever it is, he's probably not very good at it though.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yep, but that assumption works on the basis that he's doing a standard sort of Director of Football job...when really, we haven't a clue what he does or what he's responsible for.

Whatever it is, he's probably not very good at it though.

Unless spending ****loads more money than our competitors whilst still managing to finish below them in the league, and chasing the decent players out the door whilst giving out new contracts to the imposters is his brief as DOF, then for once, we're in agreement.

Unless spending ****loads more money than our competitors whilst still managing to finish below them in the league, and chasing the decent players out the door whilst giving out new contracts to the imposters is his brief as DOF, then for once, we're in agreement.

In agreement? Eek. I think I had a moment of agreement with Jammy earlier too...maybe I'm running a temperature or something today... :P

Wasn't Pedro responsible for much of the contract nonsense, rather than 'botchup? I don't think he does much of the chasing out of doors stuff either.

Come to think of it...seriously....what does he do?

Guest JamboRobbo
In agreement? Eek. I think I had a moment of agreement with Jammy earlier too...maybe I'm running a temperature or something today... :P

Wasn't Pedro responsible for much of the contract nonsense, rather than 'botchup? I don't think he does much of the chasing out of doors stuff either.

Same as Valdas used to do. Vlads eyes and ears and mouth.

Exactly what Vlad tells him, which of course is why he's still here.

Archived