FAO Ladies of JKB

Rab

I need help resolving a domestic.

The One Who Must Be Obeyed (;)) is insisting that Eddie Vedder is the male equivalent of Kylie; ie is automatically on "the list" that most couples have.

I reckon he's a cross between a poor mans Kurt Cobain and an even poorer mans Michael Hutchence, and as such is several categories below Kylie. Maybe a Dannii at best.

Opinions plz, some google images are displayed below to provide assistance in your judgement :)

PEARL%20JAM%207.jpg

Eddie_Vedder8x10.jpg

Eddie-Vedder.jpg

vedder.jpg

ah the pearl jammer - I only ever knew one bird that liked him and she was absolutely obsessed with him. Think he could be the birds version of marmite rather than kylie!

did I just comment on a thread asking for birds' opinions? :eek:

blondejamtart

Ooh, I'm really not the one to ask on this - my tastes are a bit eclectic to say the least! Musically, I like him but he does nothing for me in "that way" - neither would Michael Hutchence etc. Mind you, neither do most of the guys who regularly top the "world's sexiest polls" such as George Clooney, Brad Pitt and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why people find them attractive - but they just don't do it for me personally. I've always gone more for the slightly scruffy, bad boy rocker type - throw in a bit of eyeliner (in a punky/goth way) and I'm in heaven!

suzie_preston

I think a shower & shave is needed then I might let him buy me a drink but only if there was no one else in the pub :rolleyes:

No on second thoughts would just buy my own drink then I wouldn't feel obliged to talk to him ;)

IMO sorry just not a tasty guy

Now my taste in men is pretty **** poor ( I think Paul Hartley is sex on a stick, so that should confirm what I,v just told you!) but that guy is fecking revolting! :eek:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Now my taste in men is pretty **** poor ( I think Paul Hartley is sex on a stick, so that should confirm what I,v just told you!) but that guy is fecking revolting! :eek:

You like the grubby tramp ***** look?:)

scottish_chicP
No Thanks, think I prefer kylie and I'm straight!

Hee hee I'm with you on that one, he is not hot!!

I need help resolving a domestic.

The One Who Must Be Obeyed (;)) is insisting that Eddie Vedder is the male equivalent of Kylie; ie is automatically on "the list" that most couples have.

Assuming the list is for celebrities etc you are allowed to sleep with and there are no repercussions I would say it was a result for you that you get Kylie and you wife gets this guy .... or maybe she's trying to get someone who she realistically might have a chance with ;)

Either way, he doesn't do it for me at all.

I've had "the list" conversation with lots of people, and have never, ever heard Eddie Vedder's name. The one that consistently comes up more than any other is Johnny Depp - I would say he's the male Kylie.

Incidentally, I would have given Eddie Vedder one back in his Pearl Jam heyday.

The ladies have spoken, and it sounds like a pretty resounding no :thumb: Cheers ladies :)

To be fair, he seems to be far more popular on this side of the pond.

Just emailed a pal of mine who is a massive PJ's fan (as am i) and just to confirm she would quite happily and he is high on her list of celebs.

I personally just like the blokes music.;)

Rab he is far more popular state side due to the popularity of his music and the amount of time he spends there than over here.

Unless your a fan of the band your never going to have heard of him he isnt one of these people known outside of his music for anything.

I've had "the list" conversation with lots of people, and have never, ever heard Eddie Vedder's name. The one that consistently comes up more than any other is Johnny Depp - I would say he's the male Kylie.

Agree with you on both points - I'd never heard of him. I'd just like J Depp to be about a foot taller.

Most definitely agree with you there Nikki, he does nowt for me either:)

You like the grubby tramp ***** look?:)[/quote

Nope, its just PH has something about him, tall shaven headed blokes is more my up of tea:)

I did the list thing with my wife, she came up with the usual suspects, Pitt, Clooney, Depp, Daniel Craig and Val Kilmer (in his pre-bloated, 24 stone days)

She wasn't at all happy with my list, her two sisters, her best friend, the girl next door and my ex.

It was her stupid idea in the first place.

Is it just me or with that surname do you automatically think of VD? That would probably put off most female JKBers. ;)

Nikki - I agree - your taste in men is definitely sh*t lol :P

very true auld yin

Awww c,mon Pomps be fair, my taste in men ain,t that bad all the time:p, oh and stop fecking calling me auld, you know it boils ma pish:mad:

Archived