pinnilla to return??

Slevinkelevra

Slevinkelevra

Now i know i am gonna get shot down in flames for this but i am a very sad individual who has pinigol as a friend on facebook...very sad i know but my mate had added him and i thought in a drunken stupour it would be a good idea.anyways i digress,was on facebook this evening playing poker with mr pinnilla and he was saying (in decent english) that he was unlucky with injuries and wished things had been different.....however he then, said an i quote, ''maybe back in scotland in january'', i asked with Hearts and he said "maybe"

i then said i hoped it happened and he said ""me too""

any thoughts (apart from the obvious that i have way too much time on my hands :) )

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can you virtually spit in his face please and say it was from me? Ta.

Although I imagine you are actually talking to some weirdo pretending to be Pinilla. Probably one of his many stalkers on here!

Now i know i am gonna get shot down in flames for this but i am a very sad individual who has pinigol as a friend on facebook...very sad i know but my mate had added him and i thought in a drunken stupour it would be a good idea.anyways i digress,was on facebook this evening playing poker with mr pinnilla and he was saying (in decent english) that he was unlucky with injuries and wished things had been different.....however he then, said an i quote, ''maybe back in scotland in january'', i asked with Hearts and he said "maybe"

any thoughts (apart from the obvious that i have way too much time on my hands :) )

Did he have his laptop in the nightclub.

;)

Pinilla's managed to play one whole game for Vasco da Gama since he signed for them.

And I think he 'got injured'.

:)

Im sure I read somewhere that he felt bad and sorry for us hearts fans as he never got to show us how good he is. So maybe he still wants to? I doubt it though!

I would take him in a flash though tbh. Our striking options are that bad id take the risk on him as he clearly has class!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Im sure I read somewhere that he felt bad and sorry for us hearts fans as he never got to show us how good he is. So maybe he still wants to? I doubt it though!

I would take him in a flash though tbh. Our striking options are that bad id take the risk on him as he clearly has class!

Some people will never learn. :sad:

Yes, what we really need right now is another strikler who spends more time on the treatment table than on the park. Get him back, pronto!

The Real Maroonblood

Hearts treatment tables are fully occupied at the moment and it will be the same in January.

Doubt this is true but even if it was what would be the point as he is never fit enough to show us what he can do.

I would go as far as to say we would be better off getting Clum back and I hate clum (as a footballer) than reinstating a guy who is always injured either physically or mentally

I have to agree with poster # 2

I think some saddo is kidding you on that he's Pinilla

The internet is a haven for weirdo's and you've been had :)

Walter Bishop

Any webcams involved???????

dirtyden.jpg[/img]

alwaysthereinspirit
I can't beleive some people are taking this seriously. Bizzare.

Pingu was my favorite injured player.

No one could carry a slight muscle pull with such aplomb.:P

IF ONLY M8, would love to see a fully fit Pannila playing for the jersey instead of being a wage thief

Wow! Even motorways are using the internet these days!

Come on, why be so negative about the lad? Remember that goal against aberdeen!!!?? What a goal!!!!!!!!! And also erm...

...aye, and there was that time that he looked like a player and a half and then never played for us for like ages and that cos he was hurt or somethin

Get him back. Why no eh!

Marmeladent?rtchen

He was probably referring to coming over to see one of his love child's he left behind.

When asked about Hearts he was probably referring to hand he was holding.

I think he was bluffing!!!!

Come on, why be so negative about the lad? Remember that goal against aberdeen!!!?? What a goal!!!!!!!!! And also erm...

...aye, and there was that time that he looked like a player and a half and then never played for us for like ages and that cos he was hurt or somethin

Get him back. Why no eh!

Who could forget the 'hard' shot he had against St. Mirren reserves

I would have him back but only on a pay as you play deal.

Yep i agree,every game he plays he gives us some of our money back.

alwaysthereinspirit
Who could forget the 'hard' shot he had against St. Mirren reserves

That's right. He had the hardest shot in Scottish football. He rattled the bar one time in training because I remember Frail mentioning it. Why it was mentioned in dispatch I have no idea.

That Pingu. What a cad.;)

Doubt this is true but even if it was what would be the point as he is never fit enough to show us what he can do.

I would go as far as to say we would be better off getting Clum back and I hate clum (as a footballer) than reinstating a guy who is always injured either physically or mentally

he was getting his game for Chillie though. So he was playing for his country while injured for us. :(

Could this be a contender for worst thread of the season?

That's a tough competition to win, but it's undoubtedly up there.

That's a tough competition to win, but it's undoubtedly up there.

Up there??? This complete waste of the English language is a 24 carrot gold cert:mad:

Johanes de Silentio

The OP could be partly correct as Clum makes his way back along the M8 in early January!

It's an easy mistake to make!

Up there??? This complete waste of the English language is a 24 carrot gold cert:mad:

It certainly rates highly on the ridiculous-o-meter, but there's still seven months of the season to go.

There was a speccy, barbour wearing, gammy legged old guy with a laptop in the Jolly Beggar last night....

Oh aye forgot about that little gem:)

WorldChampions1902
Hearts treatment tables are fully occupied at the moment and it will be the same in January.

It seems 'Hearts' internet Poker tables are also busy :rolleyes:

Not if he is not fit

Archived