Hobo Thread

Legend01

There is a thread over on Hobo.net that Romanov is going to tell the guys to take a 30% paycut or they will be shipped out in Jan to the highest bidder!

I know it's crap but just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything?

Surely not?? Is it not against contract rules etc??

There is a thread over on Hobo.net that Romanov is going to tell the guys to take a 30% paycut or they will be shipped out in Jan to the highest bidder!

Its got to be against contract rules therfore the hibs ****s are talking ****** once more .

Nothing new there then:rolleyes:

Personally I wouldn't listen to any crap posted on that website mate, this is the same website that have said we are going into administration about 10 times this year!.

They get bored rattling their mothers so decide to make up nonsense threads!. FTH!

Nucky Thompson

If it came from the Junkie peg sellers it will be 100% pish. Have they ever predicted anything right? They have predicted we have been going into administration every week for the last 18 months, they have predicted they have been going to win the Scottish Cup for over 100 years:107years:

I'm sure it's nonsense, but similar things have happened at other clubs. The hobos themselves did this a few years ago. Blobby Williamson had to take a cut in wages as well as some of the players IIRC.

I'm sure it's nonsense, but similar things have happened at other clubs. The hobos themselves did this a few years ago. Blobby Williamson had to take a cut in wages as well as some of the players IIRC.

It would certainly make operational sense if funds were tight.

It's not rocket science. We're bleedin' skint and so is the holding company.

As long as we survive I don't give a toss what measures are taken.

i'm going to view everything with the assumption that those maggots will be the last to know if anything DOES happen. why and how would they know? they wouldn't, they are maggots.

So there could be some truth in it. There are a few players who are getting good money and we are getting nothing in return from them om the park.

I'm happy for the club to do this. Hopefully Cambell Ogilvie is listening.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There are players thieving wages out of the club because they would never get the same wage anywhere else (TBF, that isn't their fault - it was the tube negotiating the contracts on our behalf).

On that basis, what makes you think the players would actually take the cut even if there was any truth in the story?

BTW, is this the new line rather than us going into administration at some point this week? :rolleyes:

i'm going to view everything with the assumption that those maggots will be the last to know if anything DOES happen. why and how would they know? they wouldn't, they are maggots.

A good assumption, but maggots live off dead meat.

What happens if they DO KNOW?

There could easily be hobo's working with E&Y who could leak the story.

winston churchill
There are players thieving wages out of the club because they would never get the same wage anywhere else (TBF, that isn't their fault - it was the tube negotiating the contracts on our behalf).

On that basis, what makes you think the players would actually take the cut even if there was any truth in the story?

BTW, is this the new line rather than us going into administration at some point this week? :rolleyes:

we should get through this week, with the aberdeen money keeping us afloat.

next week,we should be okay as the sellic gate money will keep us going.

i think it will go ti ts up the week after that.

Damn......a post without an image!

I'll leave it to my imagination.

ToadKiller Dog

Has Sergy been putting on his wig and dress and pulled one of vlads henchmen to pump him for information about Vlads plans again ?

Nah more likely the usual Hobo Drival ,i expect this latest hobo fantasy to run a bit then fade away as nothing happens.

Damn......a post without an image!

I'll leave it to my imagination.

:welcome:

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

If redundancies exist in football as in other professions, then maybe the players would be left with no choice.

I think often what has happened at other clubds though is that players have been offered a contract extension but on a lower wage.

Has Sergy been putting on his wig and dress and pulled one of vlads henchmen to pump him for information about Vlads plans again ?

Nah more likely the usual Hobo Drival ,i expect this latest hobo fantasy to run a bit then fade away as nothing happens.

sir gay doesn't put her wig and dress on and pump vlad hench-persons for info...

she does it for her own pleasure.

FACT.

new2.jpg

Glad to see that the image was PC (having a ***** peg. A half caste one and 2 IC ones).

I would rather have seen a ti ts facing upwards image.

Perhaps one of yourself would have fitted that category.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, so just after Remembrance Sunday then.

That's good to know. Thanks to Sergey and his trumpets for the information. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
If redundancies exist in football as in other professions, then maybe the players would be left with no choice.

I think often what has happened at other clubds though is that players have been offered a contract extension but on a lower wage.

The difference is that the outstanding contract needs to be settled.

Charlie-Brown

The Hoboconomist experts on flumps.net must surely realise it would be easier to cull 30% from playing staff costs by selling or releasing some players and offering new contracts at 30% less money than to expect everybody to take a uniform 30% pay cut that is why their latest tale lacks anymore credibility than their previous 'exclusives' ...

Whether there was to be any truth in this or not is pretty irrelevant. There will be cost cutting measures going on at every club, some more than others, and this includes EPL clubs, as the crunch takes a firmer hold and we slide into recession.

What these morons on pegsellers.net dont realise is STF is not a god he is not immune to the credit crunch and a recession so therefore in time there will be cost cutting taking place over at fester road. They should also realise STF's main business is cars, or should say his garages, in times of recession etc cars and the car industry are hit hard, as these are mainly a luxury item. People have no money to purchase luxury items or keep them running. They sell the cars or take them off the road and use public transport or group together for shared lifts to work spreading the cost, meaning a lot less money coming into STF's businesses as well.

I would much rather see cost cutting measures being put in place than face the prospect of far worse happening to the club. As i said all clubs will be looking at ways to reduce expenditure, and it is only going to get worse, some experts are predicting 18months - 2 years, so that being the case its only just starting and we have the worst still to come.

Charlie-Brown

Notionally Sir Tom's car tyre & exhaust business might get some benefit as people will be more likely to undertake car repair & maintenance than purchase new vehicles however Farmer's is a much smaller business compared to his previous ubiquitous Kwik-Fit empire and much of Farmers wealth is now tied up in property and investments which will have taken a tonking and depending how much debt his businesses have that could also have some affect on their trading.

Notionally Sir Tom's car tyre & exhaust business might get some benefit as people will be more likely to undertake car repair & maintenance than purchase new vehicles however Farmer's is a much smaller business compared to his previous ubiquitous Kwik-Fit empire and much of Farmers wealth is now tied up in property and investments which will have taken a tonking and depending how much debt his businesses have that could also have some affect on their trading.

I think you may well find that there will be a couple of players on their way out of ER as well - Ratboys contract has to be paid for!!!

alwaysthereinspirit

Highest bidder? Dont think to many teams will be knocking our doors down.

Clearly a rouse - how on earth would they know?

But companies will often makes such requests in dire financial times.

We already have some manufacturers on 4 days weeks with the consent of their employees

That said, when the reason for such cuts is as a result of the gross mismanagement of somebody that has taken the club to this stage, I am sure it wont go down particularly well - quite rightly so

Francis Albert

That said, when the reason for such cuts is as a result of the gross mismanagement of somebody that has taken the club to this stage, I am sure it wont go down particularly well - quite rightly so

The familiar pattern... Something made up on Hibs.net. Then on JKB - it could happen and WHEN it does it won't go down well and it will be Vlad's fault.

The familiar pattern... Something made up on Hibs.net. Then on JKB - it could happen and WHEN it does it won't go down well and it will be Vlad's fault.

Something some hobo **** made up off the top of his head, gets discussed on the 'forum of no brains' as if it is Gospel. Gets mentioned on here as a bit of a laugh, by post number 50 it's Gospel on here too and the doom mongers crawl out from under whatever rock they hide between perceived dramas at our club and Kickback is in a mad panic again.

It's so easy to start a conspiracy theory BTW. I just need to write something like 'EMERGENCY MEETING AT TYNECASTLE AT 15.00!!!!!' and someone will take that and run with it, before you know it it's in the Daily ******.

FFS guys, they are flumps, they made it up, it's not even worth discussing, it's utter pish.

Something some hobo **** made up off the top of his head, gets discussed on the 'forum of no brains' as if it is Gospel. Gets mentioned on here as a bit of a laugh, by post number 50 it's Gospel on here too and the doom mongers crawl out from under whatever rock they hide between perceived dramas at our club and Kickback is in a mad panic again.

It's so easy to start a conspiracy theory BTW. I just need to write something like 'EMERGENCY MEETING AT TYNECASTLE AT 15.00!!!!!' and someone will take that and run with it, before you know it it's in the Daily ******.

FFS guys, they are flumps, they made it up, it's not even worth discussing, it's utter pish.

BRILLIANT

30% off Larry's wage would still be far too generous for what he contributes. I'd be giving him a 75% wage cut. Does he do any more than Stewart, Driver, Miko, Jonsson?

I don't know if this has been posted because I cannae be Ersed looking through the whole thread....WHY, does ANYONE in their right mind, Read/Listen to anything that is posted on deludedrentboysrequired.net??

They post more Pesh than is posted on here at times, and that's saying something...Christ we've been going into administration every Friday since the ferkin season kicked off!!

Stop reading it, and more importantly, STOP posting on here, what you've read!!:cool:

And brought to you by a member of reptiles.net.

Legend01 is Hobo.

Has the username recently been updated to relate to a legend amongst Neds?

I don't know if this has been posted because I cannae be Ersed looking through the whole thread....WHY, does ANYONE in their right mind, Read/Listen to anything that is posted on deludedrentboysrequired.net??

They post more Pesh than is posted on here at times, and that's saying something...Christ we've been going into administration every Friday since the ferkin season kicked off!!

Stop reading it, and more importantly, STOP posting on here, what you've read!!:cool:

Therein lies the answer my crabbit friend...

Nobody in their right mind would be a Jambo, that's what makes us so special :) The rest of them can GTF!!

Nucky Thompson
Can we not just shift this to the Gullit lounge.
Can we not just shift it to the dustbin:rolleyes:

There are two obvious reptiles on this thread - they should either be punted or noted for future fun sessions.:107years:

Archived