Celtic fans paying borucs 500 quid fine.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2463557.0.skippy_sorry_zanten_tackle.php

"Celtic supporters clubs are coughing up to pay Artur Boruc's ?500 fine dished out by the SFA.

The ?30,000-a-week Hoops keeper was punished after he was caught making a gesture to Rangers supporters during the recent Old Firm game.

Scores of fans have already donated ?1 on line after a campaign was launched to back the fans favourite."

Fecking idiots. Whats 500 pound to someone on 30 grand a week.

Jimmy McNulty

Its the principle of the thing:

TGFITW should be allowed to bait other fans wrt religion.

But if those other fans get upset, and bait TGFITW back, then its racism.

Mhuppets.

As someone cleverly wrote on here, Celtic fans consider themselves to be the ?Jedi Knights? of the SPL.

Only Aberdeen fans have as high opinion of themselves.

Buffalo Bill

Republic of Oirland....the famine's over dont you know :rolleyes:

Yes but surely if they went back over there will be another famine. or david healy will not score again for another 20 games then score then the famine will be over again.

if they go back over then there will be another famine and we don't want them coming back too us.

can't say i'm surprised to be honest. they really are the most depraved bunch of half-wits you could possibly hope to see.

it's now not enough for them that they are routinely fleeced by their club, now they're volunteering to be fleeced!!!

don't give away all your cash (welfare state cash) lads.... there will most probably be another lisbon lions dvd out next week.

The ?500 was a joke in the first place but to chip in to pay it for him beggars belief.

Is it just me or is there something more sinister here? Surely by paying is for him the fans are approving of what he did - where is George Peat and his big gub now? Where are the comments of disapproval from the powers that be at darkheid? absolute tossers :mad:

Is it just me or is there something more sinister here? Surely by paying is for him the fans are approving of what he did - where is George Peat and his big gub now? Where are the comments of disapproval from the powers that be at darkheid? absolute tossers :mad:

You've got to remember they rejoice in terrorism too. Nothing ever done about that too.

what i want to know is..... why are we still allowing this disease to visit our stadium???

if hearts would calculate just how much profit they make per year from both OF clubs fans, divide up the sum between all the hearts season ticket holders, then i would take great delight in paying my share in order to contribute to a filth free tynecastle.

it really wouldn't be that much per season ticket to be honest. would you pay to have vermin removed from your house? or course you would. what is the difference?

Surely indirectly all taxpayers are paying for this?

That'd be funny if it wasn't 100% true.

"awright weans, nae fid fir youse this week, cos ahh jist paiyed Artooors fine, by the way"

what i want to know is..... why are we still allowing this disease to visit our stadium???

if hearts would calculate just how much profit they make per year from both OF clubs fans, divide up the sum between all the hearts season ticket holders, then i would take great delight in paying my share in order to contribute to a filth free tynecastle.

it really wouldn't be that much per season ticket to be honest. would you pay to have vermin removed from your house? or course you would. what is the difference?

Aye thet're a real "Blight" on our society

Archived