Teeth (The Film)

kearney19

Got a copy of it today

Just finished watching it.

It starts off really well but then just goes OTT.

Yes I did want to see it because of what the plotline is but its not as good as what i thought it would have been, turned out to be a tad bit corny!

Anyone else seen it?

Say What Again

I haven't seen it kearney but I can not believe you thought it ended up a bit corny. You did know the plot didn't you? :P

A girl has teeth inside her poon that start chomping guys bell ends off?

It sounds like at best it could become a cult B horror comedy movie with a plot line like that.

Theres no way in hell I want to see that

B-Type horror or not, next time I'm on the job I don't want the thought of teeth down there

Jeeeeeeez, that kind of **** could scar you for life mate ;)

jamboinglasgow
Theres no way in hell I want to see that

B-Type horror or not, next time I'm on the job I don't want the thought of teeth down there

Jeeeeeeez, that kind of **** could scar you for life mate ;)

thats why I dont want to see it, not because it might scare me but because they are trying to advertise it like it is the movie that will put guys off sex. I am not stupid enough to think that there is actully such a possibilty that this will happen. Cultures through history use this to try and make men more weary of sexual intercourse with women.

TO be honest, sometimes a way a film is marketed can put me off seeing a film. This was one, another was the bourne supermacy, there were far too many articles in the press trying to compare it with bond which I find trying to compare two completely different things. Fourtantly for Bourne (and myself) I heard so many good reviews so watched it and enjoyed it. But I will never compare it with bond. Another case in point was the Duchess, too many comparisions to Diana in the marketing, they seem amazed that a woman in a 18th century was in a loveless marriage.

Say What Again
because they are trying to advertise it like it is the movie that will put guys off sex. I am not stupid enough to think that there is actully such a possibilty that this will happen.

What? That you'll have sex? :P

Mr Pillowpants?

(Clerks II fans will get the reference).

Pillowpants and Listerfiend.

Genius. I'd post a link but its bad language

I have unfortunatley seen this movie.............it does end up corney.

also i wish i had not seen it. felt a bit sick when the teeth struck each time!

I haven't seen it kearney but I can not believe you thought it ended up a bit corny. You did know the plot didn't you? :P

A girl has teeth inside her poon that start chomping guys bell ends off?

It sounds like at best it could become a cult B horror comedy movie with a plot line like that.

Hehe, yeah I did know the plot but does get a bit far fetched.

When she thought she had her "Knight in shining armour" and found out that it was just a bet she bites his D*** off was quite funny but got a bit far fetched in the end!

When she thought she had her "Knight in shining armour" and found out that it was just a bet she bites his D*** off was quite funny but got a bit far fetched in the end!

In the end?!

Generic Username

A gripping dose of real life drama;

Girl has gnashers in her *****.

Brilliant.

...not as good as what i thought it would have been...

Out of interest, how good did you expect it to be? I'm asking this as I thought that it'd be up there as an Oscar contender, but now feel that it may fall just short. Very disappointed.

Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall a week before I went to Ibiza. This was one of the trailers. I immediately decided seeing this before heading off would possibly be the worst mistake of my life.

A gripping dose of real life drama;

Girl has gnashers in her *****.

Brilliant.

f@nny with teeth .... vicious cant..... on a parallel with this, it was said that during Vietnam war, local ladies used to put bits of broken glass inside themselves, ready for the US troops looking for a good time

Archived