New York

vladsmad

Where to watch Sunday's game against Celtic in New York...anybody know please???

Nevada Smith's on ( I think) 3rd Avenue and 10th Street, Lower east side, will have the game on. Liable to be full of Celtic fans right enough but you'll see the game there.

The place is drenched in boggy Iriash pubs. You wont have a problem watching the game

you will have a problem being surrounded by the unwashed vaigrants

Nevada Smith's on ( I think) 3rd Avenue and 10th Street, Lower east side, will have the game on. Liable to be full of Celtic fans right enough but you'll see the game there.

Nevada Smiths don't show Celtic and Rangers games. You'll only be able to see it in a Celtic pub; I used to go to the Parlour at 86th and Broadway, never had any bother there.

There's an Irish bar almost directly across the street from the Empire state building that will have it on. I had the misfortune of walking in, sitting down with a pint and casually looking up, only to be faced with a giant flag of Henrik Larsson! UUURRGHH!! :eek:

Still, can think of worse Celtic players to be faced with.

Where to watch Sunday's game against Celtic in New York...anybody know please???

The Parlour, at 86th/Broadway, will screen the match. KO is 9am, doors will probably open at 830. Because it's on a Setanta PPV channel, the Celtic supporters club needs to charge a $15 cover.

It's a celtic supporters club, but I've been there often, and never had a problem or saw a problem occur.

There's an Irish bar almost directly across the street from the Empire state building that will have it on. I had the misfortune of walking in, sitting down with a pint and casually looking up, only to be faced with a giant flag of Henrik Larsson! UUURRGHH!! :eek:

Still, can think of worse Celtic players to be faced with.

That must be Jack Dempseys? The thing about Dempseys is that I've heard some...sectarian/political songs there, so they may be less receptive to Hearts fans. The Parlour is a far more laid back establishgment.

Nevada Smiths don't show Celtic and Rangers games. You'll only be able to see it in a Celtic pub; I used to go to the Parlour at 86th and Broadway, never had any bother there.

Whats with the avatar man? :eek:

Archived