who do u phone/email to complain about something?

kyle_ferguson10

kyle_ferguson10

my season ticket seat there is a steward standing rite infront of me everweek and i can hardly see anything. i ask him to move and he replys: no i am told to stand here!!

Ask him to crouch down.

There was a tool steward doing the same at Hamilton. Seemed to keep forgetting that there was people trying to see the game and him standing in front of them at the top of the stairs may hinder their view.

Ironically where I sit.

I'm in row 4, to the right of the away dugout as you look at it.

Only thing I can suggest is speak to a police officer at the game and get them to move him?

kyle_ferguson10
Ironically where I sit.

I'm in row 4, to the right of the away dugout as you look at it.

Only thing I can suggest is speak to a police officer at the game and get them to move him?

ive asked the pigs ive asked him to crouch but he does it for 4mins then gets straight back up! i am going to make a formal complaint:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
my season ticket seat there is a steward standing rite infront of me everweek and i can hardly see anything. i ask him to move and he replys: no i am told to stand here!!

Just abuse him with song, a couple of seasons ago an annoying steward was targetted with some songs, nothing too bad, but enough to have him move sections.

works a treat.

kyle_ferguson10
Just abuse him with song, a couple of seasons ago an annoying steward was targetted with some songs, nothing too bad, but enough to have him move sections.

works a treat.

:L:L:L thats classical.. cheers mate

Guest S.U.S.S.
:L:L:L thats classical.. cheers mate

A couple of weeks of being on the end of good natured banter and he will beg for a move.

If that fails, hit him with a claw hammer, wont get up after 4 minutes from that! :)

MackaysCentreSpot

Phone Hearts and explain the situation. I am sure they will put you in touch with who you need to speak to.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Phone Hearts and explain the situation. I am sure they will put you in touch with who you need to speak to.

:)

But dont forget to tell them you have a claw hammer! :)

Maybe HoMFC will set up a text line service for such problems, oh no hang on, thats for something else:rolleyes:

It used to be a problem in the Wheatfield, but not so much now

At least he didn't threaten to chuck you out for not sitting on a seat that's not there.

Or get a polis to tell you to shut up ya orange B.

Oh sorry, that's me getting confused with Parkheid.

Archived