Csaba was going to be lifted, apparently

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/article1858317.ece

Well, it's in The Sun, so it must be true! :rolleyes:

EDIT: And Kenny "Ebola Virus" Clark is calling for him to be hammered because it's "worse than Boruc".

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/article1858399.ece

Same old, same old...

These articles were the main reason I stopped buying that comic, so fecking against us it is shameless.

No other team in Scotland would have to cope with this, the witchhunt that the west coast papers seem to love.

The SFA will now hammer Laszlo for showing a little passion for the game instead of looking at the decisions that lead up to it-(P**h officiating)

I wonder how Walter Smith or Gordon Strapon would have acted if the given/not given penalty happened at their ground- Oh sorry it would never have happened there as the officials dont have the bottle.

Fecking ridiculous.

Rant over.:mad:

Guest GhostHunter

1321054_1321054.jpg?mediatype=2&mediaid=1321054&pvw=674

Week before - Csaba on pitch after game shaking hands with players..

1327196_1327196.jpg?mediatype=2&mediaid=1327196&pvw=674

In any walk of life, someone who points that aggressively in your face, is out of order....plus, Bruno's face speaks volumes....

Still - I envisage a full 10 point deduction and a Winding Up order on the club to be enforced by the cocks at the SFA.

Charlie-Brown
Did Walter Smith ever get any sanction when he barged into the 4th official when they were playing Hibs?

No it was all sorted out with a few 'handshakes' afterwards .... :rolleyes:

My mate's a policeman and was on duty on Sat. It may have been mentioned on other threads but he said Csaba but punted in the face with the 4th officials subby boards!!

The whole incident was caused by the 4th official John Mckenrick being over officious. The game had finished and I would like to see where in the rule book that any of the officials has any right to stop a manager or coach from going onto the park.

As for Kenny Clark, well I've always had problems with how he saw games - after all he was the only person inside Ibrox that failed to spot Duncan Ferguson head butting John McStay. I can only assume that he's being paid to be controversial because most of the articles that have been produced by him have, in my opinion, been utter tripe.

This would never have happened at either Ibrox or Parkhead and only happens at our ground because match officials have had the nod from their bosses at Hampden to hammer Hearts at every opportunity.

Sensationalist Cr@p, and why on earth Kenny Clark has to get his tuppence worth in I don't know. Another example of the Glasgow based media giving it " look at that bad Hearts lot " .

It's all so very boring and predictable

Sensationalist Cr@p, and why on earth Kenny Clark has to get his tuppence worth in I don't know.

I'd imagine he's doing it for the money!

Clark was one of those panic merchants who could never handle Tynecastle. The general standard of referees in the SPL over the last 10 years has been, well - abysmal. Still, the witch hunt is on. Burn the witch.

Buffalo Bill

i read this sh*te this morning. what a fecking tos*er kenny clark is, what the feck has he got to do with this story anyway he was one of the most biased refs i have seen. as for csaba coming on the pitch being worse than boruc's gesture to the thousands of hun fans what a load of fecking sh*te. the weegie media really are a load of s.c.u.m fecks.

I'm still waiting on David Murray being carpeted for describing the SPL as a joke and a farce because they wouldn't extend it by a few weeks to help Rangers win the title.

Any day now i'd imagine.

Francis Albert

At the Killie game Billy Brown spent the whole 90 minutes disputing every decision and repeatedly left his technical area to gesticulate and shout at the fourth official. Jim Jeffries joined in for most of the second half. Not a word was said by anyone, and it was handshakes and smiles all round at the end - just ON the pitch incidentally.

Conroy initially pointed to the spot with conviction.

The referee took his time. You usually see officials giving penalties straight away and not consulting their linesmen.

Comment no 1 by reporter, comment no 2 by Plug Diamond in the Sun article. While most of the report is bollocks at least he got the fact that the ref gave the pen straight away. What game was Plug at? and he has carried on his profesionalism by calling for Stewart to get into trouble for conning the ref

MackaysCentreSpot

Funny how as soon as its a Hearts coach then Clark gets his bit in and the book should get thrown at Laszlo.

Funny he was no where to be seen when Strachan, Smith, Paatelainen etc get involved with officials during or after games.

West Coast media trying to cause bother again.

Another thing I find disturbing about this whole sorry incident is that on Saturday evening there was a quote from a GFA 'spokesperson' that this incident (Shabba going on the pitch) would be investigated.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but do they not have to wait for the ref's report before deciding if something merits an investigation rather than going by what's been reported by the media.

Sounds like judge and jury have made their mins up already.

I'd love to know if Clarke was there. I have a sneaky feeling he wasnt as he doesn't actually talk about seeing any of it.

If thats the case then its pretty disgusting behaviour.

Who is it that we play this weekend?

I expect the press corps will keep this one in the news till the weekend. My money is on it being the main talking point tonight on the god awful phone in's.

Considering Kenny Clark's claim to fame is that he did his darndest to prevent Celtic getting punted out of the Scottish Cup by Clyde in Roy Keane's celebratory debut - I seem to remember wrongly disallowed Clyde goal AND failure to red card Du Wei for a last man challenge - I don't think he has the right to comment on anything related to football, particularly questions of justice...

marshallschunkychicken

I expect the press corps will keep this one in the news till the weekend. My money is on it being the main talking point tonight on the god awful phone in's.

I agree with all of the above.

1321054_1321054.jpg?mediatype=2&mediaid=1321054&pvw=674

Week before - Csaba on pitch after game shaking hands with players..

1327196_1327196.jpg?mediatype=2&mediaid=1327196&pvw=674

In any walk of life, someone who points that aggressively in your face, is out of order....plus, Bruno's face speaks volumes....

Still - I envisage a full 10 point deduction and a Winding Up order on the club to be enforced by the cocks at the SFA.

Dex, if Csaba was assaulted with the handheld scoreboard thingy, would he not have a legitimate claim for GBH against him and the official's employer, the GFA? If that's the case, then bring it on!:)

Considering Kenny Clark's claim to fame is that he did his darndest to prevent Celtic getting punted out of the Scottish Cup by Clyde in Roy Keane's celebratory debut - I seem to remember wrongly disallowed Clyde goal AND failure to red card Du Wei for a last man challenge - I don't think he has the right to comment on anything related to football, particularly questions of justice...

I'm pretty sure he disallowed TWO goals. denied a stonewaller and failed to give a red card and Clyde still somehow managed to beat 14 man Celtic.

I wonder if they will report McDonald & Nakamura's diving with the same vigour as they did with Michael Stewart.

Oh and of course the over the top challenges that will inevitably come from messrs Brown & McManus not to mention the gestures to the Hearts fans from Boruc.

Clark believes that Laszlo’s actions were a premeditated tactic to get players and fans onside.

He said: “He knows the officials won’t change their mind and only did what he did to endear himself to the fans.

Well he fecking did change his mind so take yours words back and shuv them up yer erse

Someone (with more balls than me) should report the Scottish fourth official to the police for attempting to incite a riot.

whats wrong u only got one?

the hysterical, rabid, frothing at the mooth reaction this has caused would be hilarious if it wasn't so gut-wrenchingly predictable.

never mind the trifling issues such as rioters fans continuing to stick two fingers up to the powers that be by singing their banned songs.... never mind the fact that the other lot continue to glorify terrorism at their away games.... never mind the fact that the SFA continue to quiver in a corner at the thought of having to deal with such issues....

no, we must deal with the really important stuff like a manager stropping about for a couple of minutes after a game.

build the gallows, as the rioters might sing...

the hysterical, rabid, frothing at the mooth reaction this has caused would be hilarious if it wasn't so gut-wrenchingly predictable.

never mind the trifling issues such as rioters fans continuing to stick two fingers up to the powers that be by singing their banned songs.... never mind the fact that the other lot continue to glorify terrorism at their away games.... never mind the fact that the SFA continue to quiver in a corner at the thought of having to deal with such issues....

no, we must deal with the really important stuff like a manager stropping about for a couple of minutes after a game.

build the gallows, as the rioters might sing...

Priceless

According to Sky Sports News it is an automatic 2 game ban because it was mentioned in the ref's report,surprise,not.

How do the GFA know what his intention's were when he tried to get on the pitch?

I would'nt be surprised if he do'es get the book thrown at him so they can get back at Vlad.

Malcolm Tucker

Has anyone seen the 'shove' on Sandy Clark by the way? :smile:

He brushes his shoulder, hardly a shove! McKendrick was out of order and should be investigated as well.

Kenny Clark is an grade A helmet!...He says Csaba walking on to the pitch is more inflammatory than Boruc!.

Even if Csaba was being aggressive/abusive (which I dont think he was), are you trying to tell me thats worse than blessing yourself in an Old Firm match or sticking your middle finger up to rival supporters?. *** Off!.

However, its nothing less than you expect to hear from the SFA/Glasgow media, more clowns jumping on the bandwagon and having a go at us!. *** them all!

Clark believes that Laszlo?s actions were a premeditated tactic to get players and fans onside.

He said: ?He knows the officials won?t change their mind and only did what he did to endear himself to the fans.

Well he fecking did change his mind so take yours words back and shuv them up yer erse

Does Clark realise how stupid that comment is? He really should engage his brain before his mouth.

Archived