best spot at tynie

superjack

after moving away from edinburgh 11 years ago , and due to working in construction(no say on when i get holidays)i have not been home at tynecastle for 11 years.

i will be in edinburgh for the rankgers game , so , was wondering , what is the best part of tynie for atmosphere nowadays.

every now and again you here that this section is good and that section is pesh , but it changes from week to week.

just wondering where to get a ticket for.

all advice appreciated

after moving away from edinburgh 11 years ago , and due to working in construction(no say on when i get holidays)i have not been home at tynecastle for 11 years.

i will be in edinburgh for the rankgers game , so , was wondering , what is the best part of tynie for atmosphere nowadays.

every now and again you here that this section is good and that section is pesh , but it changes from week to week.

all advice appreciated

Section A definitely.

maybe

letsalllaughathobos

all advice appreciated

section n lower main stand

or

section f or g upper weatfield

Section N lower.

I was standing for the whole game on Saturday - :) the way it should be!

Section N lower.

top o' G, the place to be....standing room only

Section G, I an in F and sign along with the chants from Section G but very few follow! **** poor at Tynie these days.

My sections better than your section....oh please....

I don't have a season ticket, so have the oppurtunity to pick where I want to sit. After trying seats all round the ground, the top of section G is the only place just now with any atmosphere. For big games other sections improve, so for the Rangers game the Wheatfield and Main Stand should be decent.

Avoid the Gorgie end like the plague though :eek:

My old season ticket seat had IMO the best view of the game, Wheatfield stand, section C, row 6. Right beside the camera gantry. Just off the centre line, with a clear view of both goals, and no pillars.

I sit in the Gorgie stand.

Its a good view 3/4 of the way back right in line with the penalty spots. It is quiet, but I like my seat.

:)

Front of the main stand. Sat there on saturday for the first time and its by far the best. Stood the whole game. Had a pole blocking my view of one of the goals but it didnt make to much of a difference

Front of the main stand. Sat there on saturday for the first time and its by far the best. Stood the whole game. Had a pole blocking my view of one of the goals but it didnt make to much of a difference

Racist.

:P

When i come up from brighton i always go section G but now i'm intrigued about section N! never really heard many songs coming from there, although i am always fairly pished!

Section N lower.

the way it is most games in glorious N :jambobanana:

The atmosphere has been killed by the PC brigade I'm afraid, you might hurt the oppositions feelings, tut,tut

Totally agree.

**** scared to sing anything.

letsalllaughathobos

i stand every game i'm section n2 (the first twoseats from n1) but end up standing with my son on the seat

i'll tell ou we totally outshined section G on saturday and will do against smeltic too.

Archived